PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion or Murder

Blood
03-25-2012, 08:45 AM
I am new to this site and so forth. I read a few post a few weeks ago about a home invasion that took place there. I had plans to enroll at Troy University, but the thought that some people there are so closed minded turns me off. I read the “good job XXXXXX and XXXXXX” posts, after they murdered the perpetrator who allegedly kicked their door down at 2:00 am.
The white folk that posted all those nasty messages about Thomas White probably knew that several members of his family are TSU alumni’s. I know this because I am a close friend to the White family. You got your wishes; he is dead. I hope someone in your immediate family develops a mental health problem or gets strung out on the drugs.
I would have defended myself too, if someone broke into my home. The law does protect the victims when they use deadly force to defend themselves, if they were not committing a crime.
The law seems to be working very well for most folk, but the law needs to change. Some folk are using this law as a measure to kill others. You should not be allowed to take the time out to decide where you want to shoot or stab your attackers. If you shoot your attacker in the exact same spot on opposite sides of his/her body in several different locations, you have committed premeditated murder as far as I am concerned.
Don’t care who likes or dislikes this post. Don’t care what you say nasty about me or anyone else. Think about it; murder is murder. I bet the police didn’t even do a thorough investigation. They just took the good old white folk word. The police were probably so full of hate that they couldn’t do their job.
Keep living, and life will deal you all a dirty hand.

CHughes1102
03-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Broke into their house....gets killed. Shouldn't have broke into their house. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Blood
03-25-2012, 12:21 PM
I heard they were having a freak party and getting high so how are you so sure.

TrojanEmpire
03-25-2012, 01:20 PM
And you know this how? Does not matter what was happening, if the guy broke into the house, he chose to accept the consequences. The homeowners had the right to defend themselves. I feel bad for the family who tried everything they knew to try to keep the deceased on the straight and narrow.

redwaver
03-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I heard they were having a freak party and getting high so how are you so sure.
If they were in their house it doesn't matter what they were doing. You have to feel sad for both families but if it were my house I can assure you the results would have been the same. If you enter my house at 2:00 in the morning you had better have your life right with the Lord because you are about to face him and don't give me the "mental" issues thing. I have a close member of my family that suffers greatly with just that but that would never excuse him in my eyes for doing such a thing. My question is, having dealt with a person with mental issues on a DAILY basis, if he were that bad why didn't folks who cared about him know where he was that night? It is not an easy responsibility that befalls these families but it is one you have whether you like it or not if you are unfortunate enough to have a handicapped family member....our families life is totally determined by what his needs are and if he was not severe enough to need supervision then there is no excuse for his actions!! I am very sad for his family but we experience their issues every day with our family member and I can assure you I would have no problem understanding the actions of the homeowners if he were mine and I suspect his family does as well. Life is not always fair....to any of us. Don't be so quick to find wrong or hate in the responses to someone we all care about. Realize, we care just as much for his family becasue they too are part of our Trojan family. I do agree that we need to leave off all the name calling, show respect and pray that God will bring peace to both families.

Blood
03-25-2012, 06:19 PM
You misread what I wrote. I never said anything about the alleged perpetrator having a mental health issue or drug abuse problem, but I am done for now. You are right; enough mud has been slung and plenty of folk are hurting.

pkf4troy
03-25-2012, 06:24 PM
I am new to this site and so forth. I read a few post a few weeks ago about a home invasion that took place there. I had plans to enroll at Troy University, but the thought that some people there are so closed minded turns me off. I read the “good job XXXXXX and XXXXXX” posts, after they murdered the perpetrator who allegedly kicked their door down at 2:00 am.
The white folk that posted all those nasty messages about Thomas White probably knew that several members of his family are TSU alumni’s. I know this because I am a close friend to the White family. You got your wishes; he is dead. I hope someone in your immediate family develops a mental health problem or gets strung out on the drugs.
I would have defended myself too, if someone broke into my home. The law does protect the victims when they use deadly force to defend themselves, if they were not committing a crime.
The law seems to be working very well for most folk, but the law needs to change. Some folk are using this law as a measure to kill others. You should not be allowed to take the time out to decide where you want to shoot or stab your attackers. If you shoot your attacker in the exact same spot on opposite sides of his/her body in several different locations, you have committed premeditated murder as far as I am concerned.
Don’t care who likes or dislikes this post. Don’t care what you say nasty about me or anyone else. Think about it; murder is murder. I bet the police didn’t even do a thorough investigation. They just took the good old white folk word. The police were probably so full of hate that they couldn’t do their job.

First.....way to make this NOT racial. I didnt know that your race was attached to your reply or post to a comment/news article. Second...... You are so wrong on this. This is called self defense. Maybe you need to look it up in the law. I am guessing based on your comment you would offer a home intruder milk and cookies and offer to sing Kumbaya or ask him to read from the scriptures. My family is far more important then someone who is off their meds.....or just a plain criminal...... and uses force to break into an occupied home. Lastly....... Troy University doesnt need you as a student with the close mind you have. I didnt know the victims (the home owners) in this matter and would have done the exact same thing to protect my family. I'm not going to stop and give them a questionaire to see what color, race, religion, political view etc they have before I react in a way that will ensure either my family is safe or they are subdued. If that means death for the attacker......so be it. You have made it obvious that you feel this was a racially motivated killing and refuse to educate yourself to the facts of the incident. You are a sad person.

redwaver
03-25-2012, 07:32 PM
You misread what I wrote. I never said anything about the alleged perpetrator having a mental health issue or drug abuse problem, but I am done for now. You are right; enough mud has been slung and plenty of folk are hurting.
I went back and reread your post and still came away believing you were implying he was mentally ill or on drugs and that was some type of an excuse. Your "white folks" post is exactly what is going wrong with this nation and frankly makes me sick. People who can't get away from race and people who seem to find a way to use it as an excuse for any and everything. Get a life that's realistic my "friend", one guy is dead and two good people were injured and I would bet you anything you wish to wager that the two survivors would have wished for your friend to have kept his butt at home that night or where ever and just have left them alone. They didn't go lookin' for trouble, he did! "Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind".

Room Guy
03-25-2012, 08:28 PM
People wonder why racism is still a problem in this country...

Burn the Horse
03-25-2012, 08:49 PM
wow Blood, that was a very racist post. :rolleyes04:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174682_185028604869582_267593_n.jpg

Troy87
03-25-2012, 09:33 PM
This is one of those threads that anyone contemplating posting a comment should probably evaluate their comment carefully before submitting their reply.

I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone here, or trying to disuade anyone from making a comment, but this is a very sensitive situation in this particular climate of current events......so I ask you to tread carefully and consider what you place on here.

JPSousa1898
03-25-2012, 09:39 PM
I hereby request this whole thread be closed or removed. It is only going to become more and more cancerous. I do not see anything productive coming from this thread and its continued existence should be called into question. I hope that user Blood can find a place on this message board and I do not hope that we can put this post past him and allow him to continue his support of our Trojans. It's clear he cared about the school and team and I would hope that he could find a place among us and at TROY.

Back to my original motion... this thread should be closed or removed on the basis of its venomous history and potential.

Pensacola Kid
03-25-2012, 10:02 PM
The law seems to be working very well for most folk, but the law needs to change.

I know I'm just a surfer dude, but I carry a concealed weapon in Florida (and in Alabama when traveling to and from games) and, in my opinion, the law in both states is perfectly clear. A firearm can be used when (1) trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm (2) trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping.

I don't know the details of the case, so I won't make any assumptions. However, I will defend the current law because it allows me to protect me and my family.

:bounce012:

Surf Report:
We had a knee high bump showing up as the tide pushed in @ 2 pm. However, you couldn't do much with it. We are hoping for a bigger swell later in the week.

Troy87
03-25-2012, 10:39 PM
I hereby request this whole thread be closed or removed. It is only going to become more and more cancerous. I do not see anything productive coming from this thread and its continued existence should be called into question. I hope that user Blood can find a place on this message board and I do not hope that we can put this post past him and allow him to continue his support of our Trojans. It's clear he cared about the school and team and I would hope that he could find a place among us and at TROY.

Back to my original motion... this thread should be closed or removed on the basis of its venomous history and potential.

For now, the thread won't be closed, but it is being monitored closely.

There are sometimes uncomfortable subjects and situations, but as long as they can be logically and intelligently discussed, there is no reason to disuade the dialogue.

TroyDrum89
03-25-2012, 11:31 PM

http://i.imgur.com/I8CZK.gif

This post is full of WTF. If you're going to come onto this board with an unpopular opinion or perspective, at least take the time to think about what you are posting. In addition, one of the victims of the break-in just happens to be a well-respected poster of this board. It just seems disrespectful and/or inappropriate to bring this up here.

Troy87
03-26-2012, 05:54 AM
After thinking about this overnight, I've decided to close the thread due to the initial personal attack on FPP.