PDA

View Full Version : Mtsu

TroyTrojans2003
03-19-2012, 08:12 PM
About to beat #1 Tennessee in the NIT good for our crap conference!

Da Scout
03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Middle and western k represented the conf well

CHughes1102
03-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Wow I am very proud of them!!!! They've had an amazing year.

Troy79
03-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Guys, MTSU is only one win from making it to NYC and playing at Madison Square Garden. It was interesting listeing to the local Nashville Sports Radio show early this morning as they are so PRO UT in Nashville and don't give any love to Vandy or Middle. The Blue Raiders went into a packed house in Knoxville and come home with a big W! I am really proud of our Conference Brothers and hope they find a way to make it to New York.

Go TROY!

Lego
03-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Guys, MTSU is only one win from making it to NYC and playing at Madison Square Garden. It was interesting listeing to the local Nashville Sports Radio show early this morning as they are so PRO UT in Nashville and don't give any love to Vandy or Middle. The Blue Raiders went into a packed house in Knoxville and come home with a big W! I am really proud of our Conference Brothers and hope they find a way to make it to New York.

Go TROY!

Maybe with the new arena next year, we could host a NIT game, bring in the cameras and let the people see the new digs. (that's if we don't make the big dance)

TrojanEmpire
03-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Maybe with the new arena next year, we could host a NIT game, bring in the cameras and let the people see the new digs. (that's if we don't make the big dance)

I respect your optimism, but neither one of those is happening next year

Lego
03-21-2012, 11:35 AM

Why not ? :confused013:

Most of the folks on GTT.com have stated clearly on here the following:

- "Can't recruit to the old gym, get a new arena." Complete.
- "Coaching & scheme are good, the problem is facilities." Built new arena. Check.

So what is the problem ?

Da Scout
03-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Dont know about coaching and scheme

Troy87
03-21-2012, 01:26 PM

All the folks on GTT.com have stated clearly on here the following:

- "Coaching & scheme are good, the problem is facilities." Built new arena. Check.

So what is the problem ?

Nope! Not all

Lego
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM

Most of the folks on GTT.com have stated clearly on here the following:

So what is the problem ?

Nope! Not all

Updated post with Most.

Lego
03-21-2012, 01:54 PM

Dont know about coaching and scheme

So you saying with our new arena, we do not even have a chance of making the NIT next year ? Which would be nice.

TrojanEmpire
03-23-2012, 03:54 PM
So you saying with our new arena, we do not even have a chance of making the NIT next year ? Which would be nice.

That is exactly what I am saying

CHughes1102
03-23-2012, 08:51 PM

Crap the big arena can't magically make us win?? We won't magically be good because of the building making us good????

Well darn.

Lego
03-25-2012, 10:33 PM

Crap the big arena can't magically make us win?? We won't magically be good because of the building making us good????

Well darn.

I don't understand, previous posters in the previous threads says "our coaches are good, scheme is solid, support will come out, all we need is the arena and we win".

So you guys are saying Year two in the arena we go to the big Dance or host in NIT ?

Doug4Troy
03-25-2012, 10:34 PM

Well darn.

Just curious, what was our football home record like after the last renovation?

troy4ever21
03-26-2012, 09:41 AM
We hosted the CBI a few years back when schools were the ones hosting the first rounds. College of Charleston, if I remember correctly, and we barely lost 91-93.