PDA

View Full Version : 4 Losses by a combined 22 points.....

ksdtrojan
10-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Even though we are 3-4 those four losses could have gone either way as most of you know. An average margin of defeat at 5.5 is not bad. Offensive production (or lack there of) is the main reason for the losses. Troy is on the verge of having some impressive winning seasons. I could not help during the game thinking about Larry B.'s comments about the recruiting class this year and how the Offense Line recruits are the best yet during his time at Troy. Add in DT and Kenny "The Moose", the future is looking bright for the Trojans. Of course, the defense should continue to get big recruits as they play inspiring football each week. Back to the Belt.

TUTrojan
10-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Three of of four losses have resulted from late 4th quarter scores. It's amazing how close we could be to being a 6-1 team with wins over two top-20 programs...

I think our young OL players will make a huge difference next year. In my mind, the OL is the biggest component that we need to fix to compete on the offensive side of the ball, especially with the young talent we will have in the skill positions.