PDA

View Full Version : Video Before game

ThePowerMan
09-30-2005, 05:38 PM
I know this is kind of late but I was not impressed with the new video before the UAB game before the team comes out. I liked the old video from last year better. I don't have a problem with adding some key plays into it but I like the trip that it gives us around Sweet Home of Alabama.

tsufl
09-30-2005, 10:13 PM
I like them both. They both had their qualities. The biggest thing I like about the new one is the "rap" (and I hate rap) is all about Troy U. But I did love the state fly through of the old one, just wish it would fly into stadium and to the helmet and the team would run out then.

ThePowerMan
10-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah that would be cool. When you have a Jumbo Tron like we do, you want the video to let visitors know about the pride of our history and they are in MG stadium in Alabama. I don't think the preview of last weeks highlights illustrates this very well when our team runs onto the field. Show the kick that won the national championship, D. Betterson making a great run, or D. Ware terifying the offense. That's GREAT hisory! I am all for showing the last week highlights while the teams are warming up on the field. BUT I WANT TO FOLLOW THE FOOTBALL ON ITS WAY TO MG STADIUM THRU THE STATE OF ALABAMA JUST AS THE TROJANS RUN OUT OF THE HELMET!