PDA

View Full Version : Troy vs. USA Game Thread

CHughes1102
03-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Dad rushed home to come listen to the game. And it looks like the audio is starting to mess up already. What a joke. It's been messed up all year.

Anyways, GO TROJANS!!!

Da Scout
03-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Game tied, usa size is hurting troy

Da Scout
03-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Troy has to be the smallest team in d1. I wish the frosh would have gained some experience this year.

CHughes1102
03-03-2012, 09:04 PM
This dumbass coach needs to be fired. Hire someone who can teach defensive rebounds. We gave up over 50 rebounds and many offensive ones. What a joke.

Da Scout
03-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Great effort by the team. They switched to man and made a comeback. This team is quick and can guard. The problem is coaching. The coaches let every team they play get hot with that weak zone. Why not put your only big man in the game when they were shooting free throws. Everyone in the building knew usa was going to get the free throw rebound. How could they with four guards under 6'3 at the free throw line. The fifth guard is down the court talking to maestri . Why isnt he at the top of the key getting in their once the shot is released. Terrible coaching all year!

TrojanWarrior418
03-03-2012, 10:11 PM
This dumbass coach needs to be fired. Hire someone who can teach defensive rebounds. We gave up over 50 rebounds and many offensive ones. What a joke.

Oh but don't you know our basketball program will magically get better next year when we start playing in the new Trojan arena. I mean all the JUCO and high school prospects will be beating down the door to join our program.

And we shouldn't fire Maestri we should give him another year to work in the new arena and if he doesn't do well then we should give him another year and if still does poorly -- another year. But if by then he hasn't turned things around then I'm man enough to say give him another year.

dgoebel
03-04-2012, 04:20 PM
I hope things get better but our basketball...men's and women's is horrible right now.

mbolin9
03-04-2012, 10:35 PM
I hope things get better but our basketball...men's and women's is horrible right now.

Horrible= Understatement