PDA

View Full Version : troy vs a state

Da Scout
02-16-2012, 09:39 PM
One guy hits 6 threes, troy can't get rebounds cause they are too small. Troy plays zone til the end even if they are down. I think the coaches are giving up. Can they try something different? The zone is horrible. They play a 2-3 zone with two guards at the bottom so they don't get any rebounds. Emil, Justin, Steve try really hard they are just two small. I have never seen a team losing by twenty and still sit in a zone. Pathetic on the coaches part.

Da Scout
02-16-2012, 11:08 PM
I have never seen Troy' s coaches with a clipboard drawing up plays. Do they even have one. The opposing coach must have the easiest time game planning for troy. I feel sorry for the players.

CHughes1102
02-17-2012, 12:01 AM
I think you just gave an accurate recap for every single game we've played in the last few years in your OP.

DjSlique
02-17-2012, 09:02 AM
This zone is killing us! Why not switch defense after that crappy zone breaks down in the first half? Coaches do not coach, they sit the whole game shaking their heads...

dgoebel
02-17-2012, 12:10 PM
This zone is killing us! Why not switch defense after that crappy zone breaks down in the first half? Coaches do not coach, they sit the whole game shaking their heads...

I am not a B-Ball expert, but weren't they running full court press the whole game at the start of the season when they had success. Why did they stop? I hear a lot of complaints on the zone and it seems with a undersized team the press would work much better.

redwaver
02-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I have never seen Troy' s coaches with a clipboard drawing up plays. Do they even have one. The opposing coach must have the easiest time game planning for troy. I feel sorry for the players.
It is because they didn't run the octagon during camp....or the arena....or the... oh well!:eatdrink004: