PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery area Troy fans / Troy vs. N. Texas

troystfan
09-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Thought I would start a new thread so as not to infringe upon the Atlanta chapter.

Some of us at work were thinking of going to Wings on the eastern bypass. Most of them just want to come to hang out, eat wings and drink a few cold ones. I am really the biggest Troy fan among them and would like to see other fans in the area as well. I am still open to suggestions.

If anyone else is interested, make suggestions. It would be nice to be around other Trojans while hopefully enjoying the game.

The folks I work with are leaning towards Wings; I have never been to Buffalo Wild Wings. Doesnt really matter too much as long as I can see the game

SOTSAlumBigGuns
09-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Wings Sports Grill does have a better selection. I just like the wings better at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm a mixed drinks type of gal so I couldn't tell you where the better beer selection is at. :wink:

I agree though, I don't really care where it's at. It'd just be nice to be around other Troy (non-fair weather) Fans.

troystfan
09-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Change of plans, if anyone is interested, my group will be at Buffalo Wild Wings around 6pm. Turns out Tuesday night is kids night at the other wing place.

Hope to see ya there BigGuns, pkf4troy, and anyone else that can make it.

Buffalo Wild Wings
7971 Vaughn Road
Montgomery, AL 36116

SOTSAlumBigGuns
10-02-2005, 09:50 PM
About 6 of us will be there--I'll be wearing my TROY replica jersey. 8)