PDA

View Full Version : Signing Day Central 2012

trojanbrutha
01-31-2012, 09:29 PM
iamtylerpigg Tyler Pigg
Just a few more hours until #NSD. @TroyAthletics will be your place for 2012 signees and updates throughout the day.

The_Sun_Belt Sun Belt Conference
Get ready for 2012 Football Signing Day tomorrow and bookmark the #SunBelt Signing Day Central page: bit.ly/w4HBGP (http://t.co/akZy6C63)

trojanbrutha
01-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Signing Day Central 2012

http://www.troytrojans.com/images/2012/1/31/small_Troy_shield_logo_HIGH_RES.jpg (http://www.troytrojans.com/news/2012/1/31/FB_0131124501.aspx?path=football)

Welcome to the National Signing Day headquarters for the Troy Trojans. Here you can locate everything you need to know about Troy's success on National Signing Day 2012. Above you will find links to several items that will be of interest throughout the day on Wednesday.

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 08:19 AM
TroyAthletics Troy Athletics
Early Bird Award goes to First Coast High School wide receiver Brandon Brooks #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 08:41 AM
JaQuadrian Lewis, defensive back from Fitzgerald, Ga., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Andre Allen, running back from Panama City, Fla., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

Troy87
02-01-2012, 08:58 AM
BTW, if you don't have twitter on your phone, if you go to the front page of GTT, the tweets from the Athletic Department regarding recruit siginings are on a constant scroll at the bottom left of the page.

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Zach Miller, defensive back from Duncan, S.C., via Butler CC is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:06 AM
adprende_TROY Adam Prendergast
Bobby Walker is the fifth to send his NLI into #Troy; the wide receiver from Fruit Cove, Fla., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Fast and furious off the fax now ... Jamal Stadom a defensive end from Melbourne, Fla., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Terris Lewis a linebacker from Linden, Ala., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Number eight for #Troy is Hazel Green, Ala., offensive lineman Tyler Lassiter #Trojans #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:32 AM
John Knight from Thomasville, Ala., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Hillcrest High School offensive lineman Luke Lawrence is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Messenger_Wes Wes Johnson
Troy picks up OL Luke Lawrence. Looks like WR Cody Core has signed with Ole Miss.

dgoebel
02-01-2012, 09:40 AM
I like both of these OL signees. Great additions.

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Brandon Silvers, quarterback from Gulf Shores, Ala., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 09:43 AM
BTW, if you don't have twitter on your phone, if you go to the front page of GTT, the tweets from the Athletic Department regarding recruit siginings are on a constant scroll at the bottom left of the page.

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/

Gotta go for a while, but follow the twitter feed for the latest!

Go Trojans!!!

dgoebel
02-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Brandon Silvers, quarterback from Gulf Shores, Ala., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

Another great addition and a Troy guy for sure.

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 11:03 AM
dothaneagletroy Drew Champlin
Troy lost a commitment - Valdosta, Ga. DL James Mathis signed with FAU according to @FAUOWLACCESS

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Defensive back Juan Neloms from Leon High School in Tallahassee, Fla., is officially a #Trojan #NSD #TMTDM

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Looks like all the targets are in with the exception of Core...**** good haul coaches!

dgoebel
02-01-2012, 02:05 PM
On paper, this is one of the best recruiting classes in a while. Now, let's hope we get them to Troy and qualified. I want to see all of them in the cardinal, grey and black and getting us back to the Belt Title :thumb:

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 02:33 PM
On paper, this is one of the best recruiting classes in a while. Now, let's hope we get them to Troy and qualified. I want to see all of them in the cardinal, grey and black and getting us back to the Belt Title :thumb:

Some will...a few may not, but let's let the coaches handle that. Let's not be killjoys today.

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Looks like all the targets are in with the exception of Core...**** good haul coaches!

Also missed on DL Mathis...

TexasTrojan
02-01-2012, 03:28 PM
2012 Football Signing Day

# Braylon Williams
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6-6
Weight: 230
Class: Junior
Hometown: New London, Texas
High School: West Ruck HS

Nice to see a Texan

Mr.E_205_Legion
02-01-2012, 03:28 PM
GOOD JOB COACHES! With Braylon Williams turning in paperwork my personal lists shows that we were able to sign everyone that had COMMITTED to Troy except Core (which we knew before today) and Mathis (lost to FAU). That is AMAZING when you think of ALL the pressure that these young men face from their families, friends, teammates, coaches, media, etc.

Looking at the NEW additions to our Trojan Family I think some of those people who thought the sky was falling a couple of months ago need to get their duck tape and step ladders out and start putting the sky back together.

I personally am excited that our defense will not only return with some experience, but hopefully depth at ALL positions. NOW everyone needs to encourage these young men to hit the books, pay attention in class, and focus in study hall.

NEXT STOP...The release of the conference schedule :-)

CHughes1102
02-01-2012, 03:33 PM
This dude isn't listed on any list anywhere of signing with Troy, but just saw that he signed via Gadsden Times.

http://gtpreps.com/news/article/30135/glencoes-warren-signs-with-troy/

Lego
02-01-2012, 03:38 PM
GOOD JOB COACHES! With Braylon Williams turning in paperwork my personal lists shows that we were able to sign everyone that had COMMITTED to Troy except Core (which we knew before today) and Mathis (lost to FAU). That is AMAZING when you think of ALL the pressure that these young men face from their families, friends, teammates, coaches, media, etc.

Looking at the NEW additions to our Trojan Family I think some of those people who thought the sky was falling a couple of months ago need to get their duck tape and step ladders out and start putting the sky back together.

I personally am excited that our defense will not only return with some experience, but hopefully depth at ALL positions. NOW everyone needs to encourage these young men to hit the books, pay attention in class, and focus in study hall.

NEXT STOP...The release of the conference schedule :-)

Everyone is happy about a great class :thumb:

BUT, we all know that some recruiting class fall, some rise. Someone told me lets wait two years before we pass judgement (good or bad). Still sooo much more hard work to go.

Yes, the sky is not falling but we are no where near back on top.

One step at a time, and this looks like a positive step forward.

GO TROJANS !

Mr.E_205_Legion
02-01-2012, 04:02 PM
This dude isn't listed on any list anywhere of signing with Troy, but just saw that he signed via Gadsden Times.

I have never heard of him and the article is dated today, not April 1st. Reading the release from CLB he makes mention that we got 23 players. I only had 22, so this young man COULD be that missing piece.

Good detective work CHughes!

trojanforce
02-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Maybe I missed it but what happened to the star QB Deon Anthony? I didn't see his name on list of signed Trojans.

trojanforce

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Maybe I missed it but what happened to the star QB Deon Anthony? I didn't see his name on list of signed Trojans.

trojanforce

He's on campus...he's listed with the midyear guys...:thumb:

NWFLTrojan
02-01-2012, 09:14 PM

It says that he signed an academic scholarship and has the chance to play football at Troy. Sounds like a first class kid.

trojanforce
02-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks trojanbrutha!