PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Don Jacobs

Troy85
09-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Let's see what I can get started here. How about we fire MF and bring back Jacobs? Would he be any worse? Would it matter? Just thinking out loud here.

TrojanWar
09-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Something tells me not to respond because no matter what I say someone with get bent out of shape. Gone are the days of an open opinion message board.

faithintsu
09-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Something tells me not to respond because no matter what I say someone with get bent out of shape. Gone are the days of an open opinion message board.

Since When? Just because someone disagree's with you its not an open message board? Come on now TrojanWar, you know this place will always be an open mesasge board and never censored. As long as it does not get out of hand with personal attacks its fine. :D

TrojanWar
09-27-2005, 01:25 PM
I hope you are right Jeff. You know I do. I just hate that everytime there is a disagreement is becomes a "personal attack." That crap has to stop. We are all adults...or at least most of us. Let's not confuse constructive critisism with attacking another poster.

faithintsu
09-27-2005, 01:36 PM
I hope you are right Jeff. You know I do. I just hate that everytime there is a disagreement is becomes a "personal attack." That crap has to stop. We are all adults...or at least most of us. Let's not confuse constructive critisism with attacking another poster.

If I am the adult here we are all in trouble - as I cannot spell and have a lack of understanding of the word "orginization."

Troy85
09-27-2005, 02:24 PM
What does any of this have to do with the subject of the thread? Just wondering :roll:

TrojanWar
09-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Nothing, moving right along.

I think anyone with some offensive game calling success would be better than what we currently have.

Troy85
09-27-2005, 02:32 PM
I agree...wait a minute, I changed my mind, any offensive mind that is except, what was his name, you know the guy that ran the no-huddle, pass oriented offense, yeah that guy :D

TrojanWar
09-27-2005, 02:45 PM
...Houston Nutt may be looking for a job soon.

CardinalBlackTrojan
09-27-2005, 04:04 PM
Does MF have no offensive imagination?? I feel like i would be a better OC than him, anyday.

FRED_of_TROY
09-27-2005, 04:15 PM
I agree...wait a minute, I changed my mind, any offensive mind that is except, what was his name, you know the guy that ran the no-huddle, pass oriented offense, yeah that guy :D

John Shannon. I was sitting in jazz band rehearsal one afternoon when my sister sent me a text message saying that they had fired him. I had a little trouble sitting still for the rest of that class until I get out and make sure that they really had gotten rid of him.