PDA

View Full Version : CB - Juan Neloms - 2012

trojanbrutha
01-31-2012, 06:08 PM
CB - Juan Neloms (http://rivals.yahoo.com/troy/football/recruiting/player-Juan-Neloms-114237;_ylt=AsxhZQp2u3Zyv2RAf9tafjgxuJB4)*** - 2012

http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/JUAN-NELOMS_150_8_9.JPG

Zb4W1tTIUoE

trojanbrutha
01-31-2012, 06:19 PM
ESPN Analyst (http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/evaluation/_/id/116344/juan-neloms)
Updated 06/08/2011

Neloms is a talented and versatile athlete who will likely get recruited to play defensive back at the next level. Tall, athletically-built with good length and range; has ideal measurables for a college safety with a bit more bulk. Will need to polish up his technique but displays the speed, ball skills and athleticism to produce as high-point safety or potentially corner in the right scheme. Has very good speed and acceleration. Closes fast with balance. Shows the range to cover the field and the makeup speed to recover. Should be able to provide favorable match-ups versus today's bigger college receivers with his length and athleticism; we like his man-to-man potential versus slots as well. Jump-ball skills are good. However we do question if he has the hip fluidity to play corner and run support skills and physicality to produce at safety. Skilled and fast enough to develop at one of those positions with fulltime college coaching, training and skill-set refinement. May get a look at receiver as well. Is a big intermediate-to-deep target with good hands. Does need to sink more out of his breaks and become sharper but could develop into a good downfield target. Overall we like Neloms' scheme flexibility as a defensive back and overall versatility as a prospect. Should contribute on special teams as well and see his recruiting stock improve.

trojanbrutha
01-31-2012, 09:20 PM
dothaneagletroy Drew Champlin
Rivals lists CB Juan Neloms as a Troy commitment. I'm confident in saying he WILL NOT sign with Troy tomorrow and isn't a commitment

Mr.E_205_Legion
02-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Rivals lists CB Juan Neloms as a Troy commitment. I'm confident in saying he WILL NOT sign with Troy tomorrow and isn't a commitment

FIRST surprise of the day! Defensive back Juan Neloms from Leon High School in Tallahassee, Fla., is officially A TROY TROJAN.

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 12:02 PM
FIRST surprise of the day! Defensive back Juan Neloms from Leon High School in Tallahassee, Fla., is officially A TROY TROJAN.

from what i heard...it was that to more than one or two...lol

Hemi Man
02-01-2012, 01:08 PM

from what i heard...it was that to more than one or two...lol

My guess is one of two things happened. He was offered very late and wasn't expected to sign or they thought he was coming, but didn't want it out until it was official. I'm going to say he was offered very late and was kind of a surprise.

WeSuck.com
02-01-2012, 01:19 PM

His source told him that at the Villanova-Marquette game last Saturday...

trojanbrutha
02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
His source told him that at the Villanova-Marquette game last Saturday...

:laughing021: