PDA

View Full Version : Bama Game

goe1975
01-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I went to Food World tonight in Troy after work and the placed was PACKED with people buying stuff for the game tonight all decked out in their Bammer gear (and even some with LSU gear), acting all giddy and laughing it up like it was a second Christmas.

Then I drove by fraternity row and their were cars lined up all down the road. I swear it looked like the freakin game tonight was homecoming in Troy! Unbelievable!!!

trojanbrutha
01-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I heard the Hyundai plant and suppliers shutdown so people wouldn't call out sick or skip work...

Pcbtrojan
01-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Whats going on tonight:)

And furthermore WHO CARES

goe1975
01-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Whats going on tonight:)

And furthermore WHO CARES

Well...I have lived here 20 years....and it is a of hell of a lot more people in Troy than care about TU...freaking embarrassing...red necks!!!

Possum
01-09-2012, 10:51 PM
I look forward to the day that people get that excited about TROY football...

but, I HIGHLY doubt it will ever happen.

Bamer and the Barn will have to have MANY sub-par seasons in a row for TROY to get some recognition...

Unfortunately, Bamer and the Barn replace coaches and make proper adjustments so they won't have back to back losing seasons, unlike another team in the state.

BDM88
01-10-2012, 12:29 AM

Bamer and the Barn will have to have MANY sub-par seasons in a row for TROY to get some recognition...

Unfortunately, Bamer and the Barn replace coaches and make proper adjustments so they won't have back to back losing seasons, unlike another team in the state.

Possum,

Even with that Troy will never have the fan support the "BIG TWO" have. We would have to go 13-0 20 years in a row to come close (and that will not even put a dent in the fanbase. It is unfortunate but a fact!

Possum
01-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Possum,

Even with that Troy will never have the fan support the "BIG TWO" have. We would have to go 13-0 20 years in a row to come close (and that will not even put a dent in the fanbase. It is unfortunate but a fact!

Sad, but true.

I just can't stand all my TROY student and grad friends on Twitter and Facebook blowing up their status' with the Roll **** sh*t... Thats what I can't stand...

Oh and to give y'all an example, I know of one TROY grad that spent close to a thousand dollars on 1 NC game ticket. Makes me Angry and SICK at the same time.

TrojanFanatic
01-10-2012, 03:03 AM

Plant a few money trees on campus and we can start building the revolving door, but until then, we're going to be stuck with the same, "Oh, you're a great program but THESE guys are just as good and have more money. See ya"

Buzz Lightyear
01-10-2012, 08:00 AM
I have been rough in the past so I will let by gones be by gones......congrats to Nick Satin and his Alabama turds for their SEC Western Divisional Championship rematch tie..........Third times a charm....maybe LSU would play Jarret Lee a little then..........