PDA

View Full Version : troy vs western kentucky

Da Scout
01-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Troy down by 6 at the half. Troy is on a rum with a 11 pt lead. Justin wright is playing well in the second half. Weathers is making assist for layups. Hopefully they can hold on. Weathers ankle must be really hurting, he doesn't have any explosion at all. Justin wright can take it to the hole, he needs to do it more often. If troy starts jacking them up they will lose this lead

Da Scout
01-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Up by 6, a lot of bad calls against troy

CHughes1102
01-07-2012, 07:01 PM
We win 67-65. Not bad, but keep in mind WKU is 5-12 and this was their first game after firing their HC.

FoulPolePhenom
01-07-2012, 07:07 PM
We win 67-65. Not bad, but keep in mind WKU is 5-12 and this was their first game after firing their HC.

But it is our first ever win at their arena, which is good.

Also, a replay tonight on one of the regional Fox Sports channels if you get these. It will re-air at 1 a.m.

Hemi Man
01-07-2012, 11:15 PM
But it is our first ever win at their arena, which is good.

Also, a replay tonight on one of the regional Fox Sports channels if you get these. It will re-air at 1 a.m.

They never quit tonight. Even after losing the big lead they kept fitting and pulled it out with 3 seconds left.

Enjoy Troy
01-09-2012, 12:53 PM
I had a chance to see the replay of the game. Glad the team got the win. I thought we would make a run and not look back once we got going in the second half. I thought Weathers did a great job of penetrating and getting the ball to Owens and Chambers to finish. I would love to see more of that. I agree it does look like his ankle is limiting what he had done in the past. I also thought Wright did a wonderful job for the second game in a row taking the ball to the rim and finishing strong. Good to see the bigger players play big. That is what we need more of. Wright can make a name for himself in the paint. Loved the momentary man to man defense I thought that helped us get off our heals and play more aggressive. Hope the team can keep it going and add to the positive changes.

Go Trojans

number1troyfan
01-10-2012, 01:19 PM
i was extremely proud of basketball team. After watching our loss against State i thought our season was over. This team has improved and shown me alot of heart since then

Troy79
01-14-2012, 09:11 PM
i was extremely proud of basketball team. After watching our loss against State i thought our season was over. This team has improved and shown me alot of heart since then

No doubt this team played their hearts out against WKU. They played hard throughout the night against the largest crowd of the year at Diddle Arena (over 5000). It was fun to finally see a victory up here in Bowling Green!
Go TROY!