PDA

View Full Version : troy vs denver

Da Scout
12-29-2011, 09:44 PM
I don't know if its the altitude but troy looks dead tired. Denver is just shooting wide open threes. If they don't switch to man they will get blown out . This is hard to look at. I hope they make adjustments at the half. Troy down by 20. The only good thing about this game is the feed.

Da Scout
12-29-2011, 09:45 PM

Da Scout
12-29-2011, 10:12 PM
No adjustments, just sit back in the zone. This is frustrating to watch.

CHughes1102
12-29-2011, 10:48 PM
Another game. Another awful loss. All I see/hear is just mistakes left and right and missed 3's left and right.

Plus Weathers is hurt.

Baseball needs to get here.

Enjoy Troy
12-30-2011, 03:03 AM
Well again it sounded like when we started pressing we gained momentum and began to make a run. Denver has trouble with pressure, I have no idea why we didn't be more agressive earlier in the game. If we are going to loose I would rather loose playing agressive rather than passive. Let's fight Trojans fight.

TexasTrojan
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Well again it sounded like when we started pressing we gained momentum and began to make a run. Denver has trouble with pressure, I have no idea why we didn't be more agressive earlier in the game. If we are going to loose I would rather loose playing agressive rather than passive. Let's fight Trojans fight.

You have to take in account for the mile high city. Daughter played Dever at Denver this year and the 1st 1/2 fine then the thin air begans to wear you down

redwaver
12-30-2011, 01:23 PM
You have to take in account for the mile high city. Daughter played Dever at Denver this year and the 1st 1/2 fine then the thin air begans to wear you down
If there is that much difference in performance there due to altitude, then they have the optimum home court, home field advantage and are crazy if they don't promote a fast pace game, no matter the sport, so they can take maximum advantage of it. Having lived for a few years in mountainous country, you do recognize a difference at a real high altitude.

TexasTrojan
12-30-2011, 01:31 PM
If there is that much difference in performance there due to altitude, then they have the optimum home court, home field advantage and are crazy if they don't promote a fast pace game, no matter the sport, so they can take maximum advantage of it. Having lived for a few years in mountainous country, you do recognize a difference at a real high altitude.

Dont havew to worry about it anymore ... Denver is heading for another confrence next year

redwaver
12-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Dont havew to worry about it anymore ... Denver is heading for another confrence next year
Yea, I heard that. I wish the Belt required all schools to have a basic set of sports they have to participate in to be in the conference and football, baseball, track and basketball for men should surely be four. I have never liked this in a conference for one sport only junk. Some of that happens in some of the bigger conferences. I also wish teams would stop playing schools who refuse to join a conference like ND. Just my thoughts.