PDA

View Full Version : Upset alert!!!

TroyTrojans2003
12-23-2011, 07:37 PM
WEstern Kentucky pummeling #4 Louisville 6 mins left in 1st half 30-19

redwaver
12-24-2011, 02:33 PM
WEstern Kentucky pummeling #4 Louisville 6 mins left in 1st half 30-19
SEE! Why can't WE dream about competing with the UTSA's and Belmonts of this world if Western Kentucky can compete with Louisville? Can't we dream as well? :) Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

Lego
12-29-2011, 02:07 PM
No, most people around here accept as long as we try our best it is ok.

TexasTrojan
12-29-2011, 02:43 PM
No, most people around here accept as long as we try our best it is ok.

Its not that ... playing well against teams like UTSA and Belmont (2 NCAA tournament teams) is an improvment over last year. Shows that things are heading in the right direction.

I could dream of showing up at Troy basketball games with a Victoria Secret model on each arm .... thats right that would be a dream. I do believe that Troy could have a great BB program and I believe this year they are heading in the right direction for future trips to the NCAAs

redwaver
12-29-2011, 03:02 PM
Its not that ... playing well against teams like UTSA and Belmont (2 NCAA tournament teams) is an improvment over last year. Shows that things are heading in the right direction.

I could dream of showing up at Troy basketball games with a Victoria Secret model on each arm .... thats right that would be a dream. I do believe that Troy could have a great BB program and I believe this year they are heading in the right direction for future trips to the NCAAs
Funny, had dinner last evening with a former Troy BB player and a real darn good one at that and out of the blue he ask, "Went to a Troy game the other night and I have two questions, one, how do you just shoot 3's and miss free throws and expect to win games and two, why cant Troy recruit highth? Surely somewhere in this world of ours there is a fellow about 6'8" to 6'10" who is pretty darn good at playing on the hardwood who would come to a small town to get a great education and play some BB." I just started laughing. He thought I was nuts. Told him I have asked the same thing almost word for word. He asked, "did you get an answer"? Said, not yet! :)

redwaver
12-29-2011, 03:13 PM

Oh, come on now, that would be a MIRACLE!:laughing021::rollinglaugh:

TexasTrojan
12-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh, come on now, that would be a MIRACLE!:laughing021::rollinglaugh:

Well one can dream .... lol