PDA

View Full Version : HORRIBLE

kiwan
09-24-2005, 10:27 PM
I HAVE NO PROBLEM LOSING TO A BETTER TEAM? USC IS AS BAD AS THE SEC GETS. WE GAVE THEM THE GAME. I AM AS DISGUSTED AS I HAVE EVER BEEN ABOUT A GAME. 28 PTS OFF OF TURNOVERS. SORRY FOR WASTING PEOPLES TIME, BUT I NEEDED TO VENT!

TrojanEmpire
09-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I HAVE NO PROBLEM LOSING TO A BETTER TEAM? USC IS AS BAD AS THE SEC GETS. WE GAVE THEM THE GAME. I AM AS DISGUSTED AS I HAVE EVER BEEN ABOUT A GAME. 28 PTS OFF OF TURNOVERS. SORRY FOR WASTING PEOPLES TIME, BUT I NEEDED TO VENT!

Bring back Hansell Bearden! No wait, never mind!

BlazerSax
09-25-2005, 11:33 AM

Actually, Kentucky and Vanderbilt are the worst of the SEC :wink:

BMarkey
09-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Minus only half the fumbles and INTs last night, Troy could have beaten that team. That's the most frustrating part. USC was no better, but executed much better.

TrojanEmpire
09-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Minus only half the fumbles and INTs last night, Troy could have beaten that team. That's the most frustrating part. USC was no better, but executed much better.

You cannot take the fumbles and ints and go on the assumption that the rest of the game would have played out the way it did. That is not how it goes.

TrojanEmpire
09-25-2005, 12:45 PM

Actually it is UK and Miss. State. Vandy is better than average this year and would destroy Troy.

tsu59
09-25-2005, 03:07 PM

Actually it is UK and Miss. State. Vandy is better than average this year and would destroy Troy.

and they are all better than Troy :(

BMarkey
09-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Please, you sore winners, go the hell away. Give some of us some reason to admire your school.

In this case, the lack of turnovers directly impacted them game. Troy was in the red zone something like four or five times before turning the ball over.

Pcbtrojan
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Whatever happened to when someone screws up you bench him. I'm sorry but the starter at tailback has to go. The kid simply can't hold on to the ball. Catttouse or Jones kid out of P-Cola scores on that long run in the 1st. If Dockery doesn't know the system (I use that term lightly) then at least put him in to get some reps. At least he can scramble out of trouble.

nasupporter
09-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Please, you sore winners, go the hell away. Give some of us some reason to admire your school.

In this case, the lack of turnovers directly impacted them game. Troy was in the red zone something like four or five times before turning the ball over.

You are right BMarkey,,, That many turnovers (anywhere on the field, but especially in the red zone) will kill you. Even a good team ,(which we aren't) will not win doing that. Does it really matter what kind of offense we run when a back cannot run straight ahead without leaving the ball on the ground? Coaching ?? as some have posted,, maybe so,, but don't tell me these backs haven't been taught how to hold on to the ball (pee-wee, middle school, H.S., etc.)somewhere down the line. Folks it's pretty simple, you will not win games against anyone whith as many turnovers as we had Sat. It appears we ran the ball better and made some progress but now the turnovers creep in. Maybe the offensive line is maturing a little (still needs to work on pass protection). How many on here actually expected us to have a winning record at this juncture of the season? I hope the team has a good week of practice and the extra days will help. ALL attention should now be on UNT. As bad as the turnovers were in the last game,, I still think we have made some slight improvment overall. The conference games start next Tuesday night. GO TROY!