PDA

View Full Version : Andre Allen's in the fold...

trojanbrutha
12-14-2011, 09:58 PM
markcvaughn Mark Vaughn
Only on #NC7Sports #AndreAllen commits to @TroyAthletics for football. Good selection & good fit for him wjhg.com/sports/headlin (http://t.co/zyx2wklO)… #fb

trojanbrutha
12-14-2011, 10:02 PM
***Andre Allen (http://rivals.yahoo.com/troy/football/recruiting/player-Andre-Allen-119511) rivals.com
**ESPN (http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/125567/andre-allen)
***scout.com (http://troy.scout.com/a.z?s=363&p=8&c=1&nid=5096761)

EDIT

qqHyWxGIRTI

Dothan_Trojan97
12-15-2011, 11:17 AM
He is fast and has some nice moves. I like this get for the Trojans.

dgoebel
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
I just hope he is qualified? I get nervous on every commit and signee with our prior record. You get excited about a player and then find he doesn't qualify and has to go juco and you never see him again.

PCTrojan
12-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I just hope he is qualified? I get nervous on every commit and signee with our prior record. You get excited about a player and then find he doesn't qualify and has to go juco and you never see him again.

You know you say that after EVERY single recruit post that goes up....

MODS: Is it possible to put a sticky up that says "dgoebel does not like JUCO players under any circumstances and has no faith in our ability to recruit ANY qualified HS recruits as well."

I mean this way every time a post is made about a new recruit he can possibly say something positive or constructive since we already know how he really feels.

dgoebel
12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
You know you say that after EVERY single recruit post that goes up....

MODS: Is it possible to put a sticky up that says "dgoebel does not like JUCO players under any circumstances and has no faith in our ability to recruit ANY qualified HS recruits as well."

I mean this way every time a post is made about a new recruit he can possibly say something positive or constructive since we already know how he really feels.

So glad you think we have done a great job of recruiting the last 3 years. 28 that did not qualify. Go have a big glass of status quo kool-aid and say " All is Well" And look at my posts about the Elba recruit, the Gulf Coast QB, and the Jax. recruits. All positives!! I just want to see them in school at Troy and the last 3 years have showed that doesn't happen some times.

PCTrojan
12-15-2011, 05:02 PM
So glad you think we have done a great job of recruiting the last 3 years. 28 that did not qualify. Go have a big glass of status quo kool-aid and say " All is Well" And look at my posts about the Elba recruit, the Gulf Coast QB, and the Jax. recruits. All positives!! I just want to see them in school at Troy and the last 3 years have showed that doesn't happen some times.

Okay I never said I am happy with the way recruiting has gone the past few years but, WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ON IT.

We do not need you to comment on every single recruit that pops up. We know for a fact that parents of recruits come to this site and read about the school and occasionally read anonymous posters ridiculous comments calling their children potentially stupid.

We know how you feel, it does not need to be said over and over and over and over and over.

I would bet that if someone went back and looked at your last 100-150 posts, the would all be about "I hate JUCO's and love HS prospects" to "Oh great another HS kid who can't qualify..."

You cannot have it both ways. Being a former member of Trojan football your opinion is wanted. But this is not a subject on which your expertise is on showcase. Tell us about the on-field stuff, not the stuff that no one on this board has any real clue about.

dgoebel
12-15-2011, 05:07 PM
I need to do what I had said. NOT POST AGAIN. Get tired of this crap. God forbid any one question anything. Go ahead and be happy with 3-9 every year. I am done.

PCTrojan
12-15-2011, 05:10 PM
See if you were only questioning I would have no problem. It is your constant complaining that has driven me nuts. I know things have to get better I am just tired of you constantly complaining about it. They have to have time to get new people in or fix old problems.

dgoebel
12-15-2011, 05:17 PM
My last post

Ghost Of Dgoebel
12-15-2011, 07:17 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I dont like Jucos, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

trojanbrutha
12-15-2011, 07:29 PM
My last post

Dude...toughen up your skin a little bit and add something constructive. He has a point, but you should be able to contribute more than "is this kid a qualifier?" Give these kids a chance to get to TROY before you talk about them...

Disclaimer: I hope that every kid that wants a college education can get one, whether or not it's on an athletic scholarship :thumb:

dgoebel
12-16-2011, 07:41 AM

:signs019:

trojanbrutha
12-16-2011, 08:17 AM
:signs019:

:angry013: :laughing021: :eatdrink004:

Lego
12-16-2011, 08:35 AM

Disappointing. I wonder why this wasn't stopped by the Admin/Moderators.
Nothing like having two standards.

trojanbrutha
12-16-2011, 08:41 AM

Is dgoebel your little brother? I thought his reply was more than adequate to address the fake dgoebel...let's try not to derail this thread too with the :signs019:

Lego
12-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Is dgoebel your little brother? I thought his reply was more than adequate to address the fake dgoebel...let's try not to derail this thread too with the :signs019:

1. No, not my little brother.
2. Just don't like to see a fellow Trojan who cares for Troy to be so disrespected.
3. Distain hypocrites. Funny that you ask for his thread not to be derailed. The ole follow what I say, not what I do. Love it.
4. Later

:signs019::signs019:

trojanbrutha
12-16-2011, 09:51 AM
1. No, not my little brother.
2. Just don't like to see a fellow Trojan who cares for Troy to be so disrespected.
3. Distain hypocrites. Funny that you ask for his thread not to be derailed. The ole follow what I say, not what I do. Love it.
4. Later

:signs019::signs019:

1. Yes, we are all fellow Trojans here
2. No, we don't always see eye-to-eye on everything
3. I have a healthy dislike for hypocrisy myself...oh, wait...
you wouldn't fall under that category by some of your posts, though...
4. Holla

Lego
12-16-2011, 03:28 PM
1. Yes, we are all fellow Trojans here
2. No, we don't always see eye-to-eye on everything
3. I have a healthy dislike for hypocrisy myself...oh, wait...
you wouldn't fall under that category by some of your posts, though...
4. Holla

Trojanbrutha,

1. Nice post. Put a smile on my face. Rep to you.
2. Right back at you.

Troy87
12-16-2011, 06:42 PM

This user name has been deleted, and it was a second user name for a long time user, who now has a 1 week ban.

No double standard, but it took a little time to catch up to it.

trojanbrutha
12-16-2011, 06:55 PM
This user name has been deleted, and it was a second user name for a long time user, who now has a 1 week ban.

No double standard, but it took a little time to catch up to it.

Can someone please admit that the "ghost" was pretty darned funny? I vote to rescind the ban...anybody with me?:eatdrink004:

Trojan2003
12-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Can someone please admit that the "ghost" was pretty darned funny? I vote to rescind the ban...anybody with me?:eatdrink004:

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/seinfeld.gif

trojanbrutha
12-16-2011, 08:41 PM

http://th38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/vgupload/th_Bow.gif

PCTrojan
12-18-2011, 12:47 AM

I thought it was hysterical!

"Everyother fake name on this website"