PDA

View Full Version : Screentech sale

JonesOxygen
12-14-2011, 01:57 PM
I know some of you have had bad experiences with them in the past, but if you are in Dothan or close to it, I recommend stopping by before Christmas. Everything in the store is 40% off and the warehouse sale is 50%. If you need a tee shirt, they have thousands. I bought some stuff for the wife, shirts, ear rings. Lots of things I have not seen anywhere else and it was cheap.

SOTSButterfly
12-14-2011, 02:40 PM
I love the annual sale. I'm always in Dothan for Thanksgiving, so I drop by the day after. :thumb:

Hemi Man
12-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Spent way to much money in there last saturday.

Burn the Horse
12-14-2011, 05:55 PM
speaking of bad experiences:

I ordered a hat for my wife's little cousin weeks ago and it still hadn't arrived. I sent them an email last night and low and behold, I get a UPS shipping notice TODAY. :mad:

I guess they had forgotten all about me, glad I contacted them or the little guy may have gone without this year.

Hemi Man
12-14-2011, 06:25 PM
speaking of bad experiences:

I ordered a hat for my wife's little cousin weeks ago and it still hadn't arrived. I sent them an email last night and low and behold, I get a UPS shipping notice TODAY. :mad:

I guess they had forgotten all about me, glad I contacted them or the little guy may have gone without this year.

No bad experience for me. About $330 worth of stuff for $150. I like it.

Burn the Horse
12-14-2011, 07:09 PM
glad to hear not everyone has had trouble with them. I was just making others aware of a current issue I am undergoing with 'em.

Dothan_Trojan97
12-15-2011, 11:13 AM
We (my clan of 4) load up on TROY gear each year after Thanksgiving. Great deals on most everything. We buy caps, t-shirts, gameday shirts, jackets, and various odds and ends. Usually spend between $150-300 (depending on needs and funds) for probably $400-800 worth of merchandise. Just have to be patient with the crowds, but they have plenty of TROY stuff. I hope it stays that way after the passing of Mr. Collins. He was a big supporter of TROY.

Teddy65
12-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Sweatest Screentech purchase ever: a Troy Grill cover for $25 at this years sale. Unbeatable. Had to brag!

Hemi Man
12-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Sweatest Screentech purchase ever: a Troy Grill cover for $25 at this years sale. Unbeatable. Had to brag!

I didn't see those at the sale. I hate i missed out on that!!

Burn the Horse
12-15-2011, 07:44 PM
I wanted to come back and say that after they took so long to finally put my order in the mail, it appears to have arrived overnight. so, I guess they went out of their way to make it right.