PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!

mbolin9
12-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Where can I find a black Trojan Football hoodie sweatshirt? I really want one, and found a site but they were sold out. I have hardly any Trojan gear to represent us and I think this hoody looks awesome. Any clue on where I can order/buy one???:confused-smiley-004

Burn the Horse
12-13-2011, 11:26 PM
this site has a good selection.

http://www.fanatics.com/Troy_University_Trojans/search/troy_trojans/pg/1/ps/64/so/no_sort

mbolin9
12-13-2011, 11:32 PM
this site has a good selection.

http://www.fanatics.com/Troy_University_Trojans/search/troy_trojans/pg/1/ps/64/so/no_sort

Greatly appreciated BTH!!!! :bounce012:

Bunch of stuff to represent with for those fools up here who do not know who TROY is :eatdrink004:

Burn the Horse
12-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Greatly appreciated BTH!!!! :bounce012:

Bunch of stuff to represent with for those fools up here who do not know who TROY is :eatdrink004:

buy 'em out bolin. I know how it feels to be in your shoes. I'm a die hard BC Lions fan (CFL) so I'm all alone here in Alabama. I post on some CFL message boards where I am in your shoes.

mbolin9
12-13-2011, 11:51 PM
buy 'em out bolin. I know how it feels to be in your shoes. I'm a die hard BC Lions fan (CFL) so I'm all alone here in Alabama. I post on some CFL message boards where I am in your shoes.

Yeah it has some downs, but at the same time it is kind of a "privelege" to be one of the few that I know of who LOVES the Trojans. It gives me a sense of self-pride that few other people share with their favorite sport teams :bounce012:

Burn the Horse
12-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Yeah it has some downs, but at the same time it is kind of a "privelege" to be one of the few that I know of who LOVES the Trojans. It gives me a sense of self-pride that few other people share with their favorite sport teams :bounce012:

yes, once again I relate. my BC Lions won the Grey Cup Championship this season. I loaded up on BC champs gear and wear it everyone around town with a swagger in my step. :thumb:

let me ask ya something, and this may have been covered before but humor me. how did you become a Troy fan way up there?

Burn the Horse
12-14-2011, 08:50 AM
BTW, this belongs in the Everything Else board so I'm moving it.

mbolin9
12-14-2011, 04:11 PM
yes, once again I relate. my BC Lions won the Grey Cup Championship this season. I loaded up on BC champs gear and wear it everyone around town with a swagger in my step. :thumb:

let me ask ya something, and this may have been covered before but humor me. how did you become a Troy fan way up there?

Wellllll.... My girlfriend now goes to...pause... USA and when I came down there the first time, we went to see her other relatives that live in Dothan. We passed Troy at one point or another and i was curious about it. So here I am!

:eatdrink004:

Burn the Horse
12-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Wellllll.... My girlfriend now goes to...pause... USA and when I came down there the first time, we went to see her other relatives that live in Dothan. We passed Troy at one point or another and i was curious about it. So here I am!

:eatdrink004:

that's cool. so did you actually go on campus? what were your impressions? anything in particular you were impressed with?

also, when will you be enrolling?