PDA

View Full Version : Hey BTH!

Possum
12-11-2011, 06:01 PM
who dat?!

Burn the Horse
12-11-2011, 06:16 PM
I believe it is pronounced "That." :taunt003:

Yeah it sucked we fell short, rookie QB couldn't find anyone open on yalls 4 yard line.

Oh well, I see a lot of hope for our future in Locker. he made the Saints defense look stupid.

Dothan_Trojan97
12-13-2011, 07:46 AM
The Saints Achilles heel is there defense. I love to watch Drew Brees play (one of my all-time favorite QBs), but I think the NO defense will keep them from getting to the Super Bowl.

Possum
12-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Ya, its not the greatest defense in the world, but when they actually show up to play they can surprise some folks.

Drew Brees is a class act, read his book, have went and heard him speak on a couple of occasions. Just a great guy... I wish more NFLers were like him.

Breesus is my homeboy...

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/noladarkness/Breesus2.jpg

Burn the Horse
12-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Oh yeah Im a big Drew Brees fan. Did yall see our rookie QB Jake Locker play? The kid is gonna be good. We took 8th overall and caught a lot of flak from the "experts" for not drafting Blaine Gabbert, but I was overjoyed we got Locker. Look how Gabbert has done, aweful.

We've done right. We brought in Hasselbeck and let him start so Jake could sit and learn. Matt and Jake knew each other while Locker was at U of W and Hasselbeck was with Seattle. Matt was a mentor to him during that time. Being able to get them both was a best case scenario and I expect it to be great for the Titans.