PDA

View Full Version : Check out these ASU people!

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 03:00 PM
I have been nothing but nice to these people on their board (VERY hard for me to be nice to ASU people) and look how they react. You all wonder why I hate them so much. Check out the last two pages of the second link I am posting. It's sad. Even that Arkstfan that is on the Indy Bowl board is an @ss. How can he run a board with that attitude. It makes me so happy to have Jeff running this show. I can't see him treating anyone like this guy does.

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20241

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20233&st=40

TSUWhiner
09-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Well here is the point? We could care less about ArkinSuck State?! or alacrapa (overated) and Aublow..opps..and U of Always B@@@hing. We need to worry about ourselves and start winning games. We all know the Sunbelt sucks.but we sure as hell havent showed it yet. Lets get our team together and slam everyone so we can get out of this piece of crap conference we are in!

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 03:27 PM
The point is ASU is in our conference and we play them every year. We are in the perfect conference for Troy football right now. Are you saying you would rather be in the SEC Whiner? That would be fun. I love having 0-11 seasons just to be in a BCS conference. That makes perfect sense.

tsu59
09-21-2005, 03:46 PM
The point is ASU is in our conference and we play them every year. We are in the perfect conference for Troy football right now. Are you saying you would rather be in the SEC Whiner? That would be fun. I love having 0-11 seasons just to be in a BCS conference. That makes perfect sense.
Sad but true :?

Fanof49ASU
09-21-2005, 04:02 PM
I have been nothing but nice to these people on their board (VERY hard for me to be nice to ASU people) and look how they react. You all wonder why I hate them so much. Check out the last two pages of the second link I am posting. It's sad. Even that Arkstfan that is on the Indy Bowl board is an @ss. How can he run a board with that attitude. It makes me so happy to have Jeff running this show. I can't see him treating anyone like this guy does.

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20241

http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20233&st=40

Arkstfan isn't the one on the Indy board.....that's Faninla. He does run the board, and does a great job with it. Just read the board rules and you'll see, he's playing fair with you.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Fair? I just started a conversation and you ASU people started defending your team and trying to smack talk. What gives? It must suck having to have such a defensive nature because of your perennial bottom feeder team. We were pissed because we lost to one of the worst teams in America last year...ASU! It seems ASU stays on the ESPN Bottom 10 list. We can proudly say we have never had the honor of holding a spot on this list. Good luck against FIU, you'll need it.

Fanof49ASU
09-21-2005, 04:24 PM
We can proudly say we have never had the honor of holding a spot on this list. Good luck against FIU, you'll need it.

Brace yourselves. This might be the year you guys break through. :lol:
BTW. Nice win over Cal Poly.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks! Same to you for your win over UTM. They are such a powerhouse at the D1AA level! :o

Fanof49ASU
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks! Same to you for your win over UTM. They are such a powergouse at the D1AA level! :o

Is Cal Poly D-1AA?

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes. They finished 9-2 last year and will be making the transition to D1A soon.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:28 PM
I can honostly say no one has ever been called a douchebag on our site.

Welcome to the New World, darling.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:29 PM
That post won't last long. What a bunch of classless hicks. Where is littlebitty when you need him?

BMarkey
09-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah, one of the top I-AA teams.

Remember I-AA teams. I think Troy was one when it beat ASU in Jonesboro.

It will be funny when FAU and FIU blast the Indians.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Here is a bit of Trivia. When was the last time ASU beat a BCS school?

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:32 PM
That post won't last long. What a bunch of classless hicks. Where is littlebitty when you need him?

Probably wishing you'd stay off TribalGrounds so he wouldn't have to ban me cause you're a poophead.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't think you will be banned. We aren't NTSU.

littlybitty is not the admin or a mod, but he does like to give ASU hell!

BMarkey
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Jeff, can't we find a way to keep other teams' posters from linking offensive and pro-enemy images?

Their words are offensive enough.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Jeff, can't we find a way to keep other teams' posters from linking offensive and pro-enemy images?

Their words are offensive enough.

:evil:
Please, daddy. Make the bad man go away.

BMarkey
09-21-2005, 04:38 PM
No, not bad, but offensive and bandwidth-eating garbage like those two ass-crapping flags above.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:43 PM
No, not bad, but offensive and bandwidth-eating garbage like those two ass-crapping flags above.

See, Trojan. That's good stuff. You could learn something from Markey. I knew all you guys weren't bad. Then you'd be Auburn fans.

Trojan1998
09-21-2005, 04:45 PM
I agree BMarkey:

An Ark.State flag and an LSU flag. One is a school in hickville, eastern Arkansas that's never amounted to anything as a I-A program, and the other is the ultimate group of white-trash, possum eating, cajun inbreds who are the most low-class fans in all of college athletics.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:47 PM
I agree BMarkey:

An Ark.State flag and an LSU flag. One is a school in hickville, eastern Arkansas that's never amounted to anything as a I-A program, and the other is the ultimate group of white-trash, possum eating, cajun inbreds who are the most low-class fans in all of college athletics.

Damn...That's beautiful. I love it when a condom talks trash. Richness abounds for the 4th best school in 'Bama. We knew you guys could do it.

/thumbsup

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Angus, your smack is weak and very unoriginal. Try again.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Angus, your smack is weak and very unoriginal. Try again.

:lol:

BMarkey
09-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Your lack of historical knowledge does not surprise me, Beefboy.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Your lack of historical knowledge does not surprise me, Beefboy.

My bad. I was giving you credit for being above Samford. I stand corrected. Fifth best is it. :wink:

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm sure Angus was sweating during the fourth quarter of that LSU game last year.

You never answered my question. When was the last time ASU beat a BCS team?

Trojan1998
09-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Hey Girly Man,

Where does Ark.State rank in your own state? I'd say about 5th behind most of the Gulf South Conference members. Man, it must suck being outclassed by the likes of Arkansas-Monticello.

Angus
09-21-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm sure Angus was sweating during the fourth quarter of that LSU game last year.

You never answered my question. When was the last time ASU beat a BCS team?

Probly in the early 1900's. Let me ask and I'll get back at ya. Hold please...

Angus
09-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey Girly Man,

Where does Ark.State rank in your own state? I'd say about 5th behind most of the Gulf South Conference members. Man, it must suck being outclassed by the likes of Arkansas-Monticello.

Haha. Originally, I was being serious. The Samford thing was just a shot. Which team you guys gonna beat? UAB, Auburn, or Alabama?

Sarahbelle
09-21-2005, 05:03 PM
They had a win against Ole Miss in 1915.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Lost to UAB. Bama and Auburn won't play us. Auburn had the opportunity this year but settled for Western Kentucky instead. They are trying to take the same path to 13-0 as they did last year.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 05:05 PM

Yet they think they are the cream of the crop in the Sun Belt. We have been D1A all of how many years? I think we have won against 2 BCS teams and almost beat several more in a VERY short time frame. Yeah, ASU is King.

Angus
09-21-2005, 05:07 PM

Thanks, hon. There ya go.

BMarkey
09-21-2005, 05:07 PM
You're full of stinking hot air and you still don't understand my comment.

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Bob, now do you understand?

Angus
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM

Yet they think they are the cream of the crop in the Sun Belt. We have been D1A all of how many years? I think we have won against 2 BCS teams and almost beat several more in a VERY short time frame. Yeah, ASU is King.

I don't claim that ASU is the cream of the crop in the Sun Belt. As bad as we all hate to admit it, that dubious distinction belongs to NTSUNT. However, we did beat you guys, so we have bragging rights for at least a couple more months. :)

Angus
09-21-2005, 05:10 PM
You're full of stinking hot air and you still don't understand my comment.

Well, by all means, spit that thing out so I can understand ya.

And to think, I actually thought you were okay. Phunny, I'm usually right about those things. :shock:

TrojanWar
09-21-2005, 05:11 PM
However, we did beat you guys, so we have bragging rights for at least a couple more months. :)

True. NTSU does not look to be any better than anyone else this year. Maybe a change of the regime?

Angus
09-21-2005, 05:14 PM
However, we did beat you guys, so we have bragging rights for at least a couple more months. :)

True. NTSU does not look to be any better than anyone else this year. Maybe a change of the regime?

Gawd, I hope so. Anyone but NTSUNT. Most anal fans in D1A football.

doberman
09-21-2005, 06:49 PM

Well, in thinking about it......ASU is in about the 4th year of being 1A....with any direction. Lacewell knew what he was doing when he took up with Dallas. ASU jumped headlong up a creek with no paddle, and not even much of a canoe. Our current administration is on the right track....uh, mostly.