PDA

View Full Version : The Myth Called CDOA

Mr. Ho
11-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Mr. Ho just check...SunBelt 5-2 versus CDOA this year...2 lose game versus Houston and Tulsa - thanks ND40!!!!

Why we want go anywhere? With lose of SMU, FAU-Orlando, Memphis and probably East Carolina...CDOA sliding way past SunBelt.

Burn the Horse
11-26-2011, 10:54 PM
yeah Conference USA is hardly a step up. their best teams are being poached by AQ leagues. if we were to move to that league we would be stuck with a lateral move with a much heavier travel expense.

I'd rather bring Southern Miss in to the Belt along with La Tech, bringing us to 12 and be done with it. THAT is the ideal scenario.

Possum
11-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Southern Miss is a YES... but, I'd rather add a Georgia team, Georgia Southern or Georgia State...

Mr. Ho
11-26-2011, 11:17 PM
yeah Conference USA is hardly a step up. their best teams are being poached by AQ leagues. if we were to move to that league we would be stuck with a lateral move with a much heavier travel expense.

I'd rather bring Southern Miss in to the Belt along with La Tech, bringing us to 12 and be done with it. THAT is the ideal scenario.

Mr. Ho talk like this for last decade...and get rid of *******'s UCF-Boca, so we not have to hear from him.

Burn the Horse
11-26-2011, 11:57 PM
Southern Miss is a YES... but, I'd rather add a Georgia team, Georgia Southern or Georgia State...

no FCS move-ups...unless its App State. the Mountaineers are the ONLY Division 1-AA program worthy of Sun Belt membership. they bring name recognition, respect, and tradition to our league. the rest of the FCS division would simply diminish our reputation among the casual fans.

Mr. Ho
11-27-2011, 12:03 AM
no FCS move-ups...unless its App State. the Mountaineers are the ONLY Division 1-AA program worthy of Sun Belt membership. they bring name recognition, respect, and tradition to our league. the rest of the FCS division would simply diminish our reputation among the casual fans.

Travel would be problematic...Boone, NC not too easy get in and out...and it about 20 hour drive from Atlanta.

Burn the Horse
11-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Travel would be problematic...Boone, NC not too easy get in and out...and it about 20 hour drive from Atlanta.

hell Troy isn't the metropolis of travel either.

BDM88
11-27-2011, 12:56 AM

20 Hour Drive? Ho Can you pass along what you are smoking? And unless it is snowing Boone is not that hard to get in and out of to my knowledge.

EagleRock
11-27-2011, 02:07 AM

USM to the Sun Belt. That is some funny stuff there. Hate to bust you guy's bubble, but the CUSA/MWC alliance/merger is going to be a huge success and the teams leaving will not be a big loss. By the way, what happened to your football program?

troy4ever21
11-27-2011, 02:44 AM
I really like the Sun Belt conference. Every year we keep getting better and better. We have been ranked above both the MAC and WAC all season long.

The days of us being the bottom feeder conference are long gone. However, we (TROY) need to pull our own weight. FIU won three OOC games this year and many of the other SBC teams won several OOC games. We beat UAB. Granted FIU played Akron, but they're beatable and count towards bow eligibility. Year after year we play big name teams for a lot of money, but we get destroyed in the process and our schedule suffers. Aren't we done being other teams chance at bowl eligibility? We need to start scheduling teams from the MAC, WAC, and low tier CUSA/ACC teams.

troy4ever21
11-27-2011, 02:45 AM
USM to the Sun Belt. That is some funny stuff there. Hate to bust you guy's bubble, but the CUSA/MWC alliance/merger is going to be a huge success and the teams leaving will not be a big loss. By the way, what happened to your football program?

You lost to UAB, we didn't. :laughing021:

EagleRock
11-27-2011, 10:51 AM
You lost to UAB, we didn't. :laughing021:

Yep, we choked on that game. I guess we will just have to get by with our 18th consecutive winning season, our tenth straight bowl game and bowl games 14 out of the last 15 years, a CUSA East title and a chance to play for a CUSA Championship. Doesn't compare to your season I know and thank goodness for that.

Cliptdopt Dognabby
11-27-2011, 11:24 AM
I'd say you did worse than choke in that one. More like have a full colon-blow meltdown. Even FAU beat UAB, for Pete's sake. I'd wait until three straight losses to UAB are a little less fresh before I'd come gloating in here.

If Troy is so beneath you, why do you waste time over here? In your mind, it should be like a high-schooler trying to pick a fight on the kindergarten playground. Are things too rough for you over on the SEC boards, little lady? Are you just bitter because the SEC would rather have cotton-pickin' Missouri than Southern Miss? You silly little Hattiesburg gal you! **grins, shakes head, wags finger Mentos-commercial style in FraggleRock's direction**

troy4ever21
11-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Don't go flashing all Southern Miss's crap in our face. We've had great success here at TROY too. We admit this is a down year. Everyone has them now and again.

I'm extremely proud of my Trojans and will cheer them on whether they're 10-2 or 2-10. GO TROJANS!!!

BlazerUnit
11-28-2011, 03:11 AM

Inhaled some of dad's dead-bug fumes again, haven't you? :rollinglaugh:

Cliptdopt Dognabby
11-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Inhaled some of dad's dead-bug fumes again, haven't you? :rollinglaugh:

What in the heck are you doing up at 3am, BlazerUnit? Please tell me you are in the Phillipines or something. You know what they say about people playing on the internet at 3am, don't you? Are we your post-self-gratification stopoff before going to mom and dad's fridge for a pudding cup and going back to the basement to finally go to bed?

Doug4Troy
11-28-2011, 06:13 PM
inhaled some of dad's dead-bug fumes again, haven't you? :rollinglaugh:

24-23

BlazerUnit
12-02-2011, 12:16 AM
What in the heck are you doing up at 3am, BlazerUnit?

The same thing I'm doing at 11 pm at night?

TrojanFanatic
12-02-2011, 12:38 AM

Trolling our board cause you even hate your own team?

newnan trojan
12-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Trolling our board cause you even hate your own team?

He's a closet Troy fan...

Cliptdopt Dognabby
12-02-2011, 12:16 PM
He's a closet Troy fan...

Now coming out of the closet is something I can see BlazerTool doing.

Doug4Troy
12-02-2011, 06:37 PM

t
w
e
n
t
y

f
o
u
r
-

t
w
e
n
t
y

t
h
r
e
e

BlazerUnit
12-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Now coming out of the closet is something I can see BlazerTool doing.

Not just out of the closet--onto your mom's face, too.

Chrono124
12-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Oh god BTH is going to love where this post is going....BlazerTool I hope you like hammers cus you might have one in your arse soon.

WeSuck.com
12-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Not just out of the closet--onto your mom's face, too.

Seriously, where are the moderators on this one?

Pee Wee 26
12-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Seriously, where are the moderators on this one?

+1... Unfortunately, if I'm fair about it, we weren't very nice either. I hope this will simply settle down.

Burn the Horse
12-05-2011, 11:18 AM
I moved this thread to the Smack forum, since that is what it has become.

BlazerUnit shouldn't have said what he did, but he has taken his fair share of abuse too. No one is innocent here. I suggest everyone calm down, if things continue to get nasty people will be dealt with.

Doug4Troy
12-07-2011, 08:52 PM
not just out of the closet--onto your mom's face, too.

twenty four - twenty three

BlazerUnit
12-15-2011, 02:14 PM
twenty four - twenty three

Troy oversignees for 2012? I'll take the over, always.

Doug4Troy
12-15-2011, 10:41 PM
troy oversignees for 2012? I'll take the over, always.

xxiv - xxiii

BlazerUnit
12-16-2011, 03:42 PM
xxiv - xxiii

Pancakes yo mama ate this mornin'?

Doug4Troy
12-16-2011, 05:54 PM

taaaaaaawiiiiiinteeeeeee foer tu taaaaaaawiiiiiinteeeeeee treeeeee

Doug4Troy
12-21-2011, 11:43 PM

Nice... you are one clever blazer

BlazerUnit
12-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Oh god BTH is going to love where this post is going....BlazerTool I hope you like hammers cus you might have one in your arse soon.

http://www.newyorkpersonalinjuryattorneyblog.com/uploaded_images/19-0-705076.jpg

http://www.issues2000.org/Condi_vs_Hillary.jpg

Want to speculate about other things that ain't gonna happen?

Doug4Troy
12-22-2011, 12:13 AM
http://www.newyorkpersonalinjuryattorneyblog.com/uploaded_images/19-0-705076.jpg

http://www.issues2000.org/Condi_vs_Hillary.jpg

Want to speculate about other things that ain't gonna happen?

Yep, here goes:

"alabama-birmingham is crowned conference champion"

BDM88
12-22-2011, 05:27 AM
Yep, here goes:

"alabama-birmingham is crowned conference champion"

Winner Doug4Troy by KO in the Fourth Round! At his press conference after the fight all BU could do was :sad010: