PDA

View Full Version : Calling out HemiMan who just labeled me a "Fair Weather fan"

CHughes1102
11-14-2011, 11:52 AM
I have officially been labeled as a "Prime example of a Fair Weather fan" by him on Twitter. Why? I stated that our D sucks and Rowell needs to go.

Guess we are all Fair Weather fans now folks.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

The Red Wave
11-14-2011, 12:08 PM
I have officially been labeled as a "Prime example of a Fair Weather fan" by him on Twitter. Why? I stated that our D sucks and Rowell needs to go.

I understand Hemi's loyalty to a family member. Blood is thicker than water. However, because people chose to voice opinions about the staff does not make them a fair weather fan. You earn that designation if you quit supporting the program because we are having a off year. I do not see any indication you have done that. No doubt his family is feeling the pressure and is naturally frustrated. JR isnt lazy and I'm sure he hates losing as much as we do. It will be up to LB to make changes or stick with the current staff. If I disagree with his final decision , it doesnt make me a fair weather fan. In the end, I trust him. My choice would be to look for a new DC, but I'm not a D1 Head Coach.

TroyTrojans2003
11-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Hemi has an answer for everything, call me a fair weather fan too! Troy sucks this year! Guess that makes me crap!

Lego
11-14-2011, 01:17 PM

I understand Hemi's loyalty to a family member. Blood is thicker than water. However, because people chose to voice opinions about the staff does not make them a fair weather fan. You earn that designation if you quit supporting the program because we are having a off year. I do not see any indication you have done that. No doubt his family is feeling the pressure and is naturally frustrated. JR isnt lazy and I'm sure he hates losing as much as we do. It will be up to LB to make changes or stick with the current staff. If I disagree with his final decision , it doesnt make me a fair weather fan. In the end, I trust him. My choice would be to look for a new DC, but I'm not a D1 Head Coach.

1. JR is a good guy. He tries his best. He is a proud Trojan and the Trojan Empire loves him for that. But when your best produces very poor defenses year after year maybe your life destiny is not being a D-I Defensive coordinator. He is good people, he will land on his feet.
2. Hemi is a loyal Trojan, respect him for that. But he a zealot concerning a few things :). He will always fall of that side of the arguement, so take it for what is worth.

newnan trojan
11-14-2011, 01:37 PM
nobody on this board is a Fair weather fan...

TexasTrojan
11-14-2011, 01:48 PM
nobody on this board is a Fair weather fan...

But Im sure we are all fans of Fair Weather ....

dgoebel
11-14-2011, 03:34 PM
But Im sure we are all fans of Fair Weather ....

It is always perfect weather in Troy :bounce012: With the exception of the ASU game last year and the ULL game in 2008..that was the coldest I have been in my life.

Hemi Man
11-14-2011, 04:00 PM

Actually you responded to something I put out there that was neither directed to you or Troy. You. Chose to respond to me. Therefore I have every right to respond to you. Are you mad that I retweeted your tweet and we had a good laugh over it? If so block your account its as easy as that. If you don't like what I say don't follow me. You replied to me. I responded to your reply. You got your feelings hurt. That's on you not me. .

As long as you are calling me out on a message board I think I will survive.

Tums
11-14-2011, 04:49 PM

Guess we are all Fair Weather fans now folks.[/IMG]

I think this deserves something other than being brought to this location. Just no need to bring a beef from one internet land to another between fellow trojans. I would prefer to read about football here and not this BS.

TroyFootball05
11-14-2011, 06:22 PM
I think this deserves something other than being brought to this location. Just no need to bring a beef from one internet land to another between fellow trojans. I would prefer to read about football here and not this BS.

I agree Tums :thumb:

troyaluminmichigan
11-14-2011, 10:05 PM
It is always perfect weather in Troy :bounce012: With the exception of the ASU game last year and the ULL game in 2008..that was the coldest I have been in my life.

The ULL game was the first game I'd taken my wife (from Mid-Michigan too). It snows about 80" a year here, there are times, when we will not see the temperature raise about 30 degrees for more than a month.........

My wife and step-daughter got so cold they went back to the car, while I finished the game!!!!:thumb::rollinglaugh::wave:

Doug4Troy
11-14-2011, 11:27 PM
I know Hemi, he is a good guy a loyal Troy supporter. I mean, we are not related so I don't know if he would take a bullet for me, lobby to save my job, or anything like that, but he and his wife are good people. I know that no one is stating otherwise, but I just wanted to get that out there.

Some of us tend to over simplify the opinions of others and we make assumptions about them based on the limited information we have read on a message board. Most of us are a little more complicated than what we post and what we choose to share in an anonymous, public forum. Don't make this mistake about Hemi, he's a true Trojan. I may not always agree with him, but I would really question his ability for rational thought if I did. I have lots of opinions about what has caused Troy's bad year, and they are probably all wrong. So Hemi, you should continue to reach your own conclusions.

We also tend to be a bit too critical when things are down. A wise man once said (I dont know his name) that a team is never as good as you think they are after a win, or as bad as you think they are after a loss. I know you have all heard that one. So, we may vent when our team suffers a tough loss, or worse after 5 tough losses in a row. That is one reason I avoid posting after a game about the win or loss. I tend to post things I will regret later when I do. And when that happens, we become defensive when someone does not agree with our assessment. But I guess these reactions should be seen as a positive thing. As Trojan fans, we are accustomed to winning. That's the norm. We are not used to losing seasons and we don't like them. It's great to be a Troy Trojan!

In my opinion, an this is just my opinion, as Trojan fans we have a hierarchy of support we should adhere to: 1) Troy University, 2) Dr. Jack Hawkins, and 3) Coach Larry Blakeney. Some on this board may feel that "our dear leader" should come before the University, but I will not get into that.

I am not advocating the blind support of anyone, including CLB. But when you have done what he and Dr. Hawkins have done for Troy, they deserve a little latitude in most situations. CLB is a legend at Troy, he knows what he is doing, and I trust him to make the right decisions and to make them at the right time. Unless, he pulls a Joe Paterno, he is not going anywhere until he decides to go.

If someone wants to criticize a coordinator, a position coach, or even a player, ok. Just don't make it personal and be very careful what you post about a player. They are just youngsters and do not deserve to be publicly ridiculed or have their family or friends read that. If someone wants to defend a coordinator, a position coach, or even a player, more power to them. Hemi is very close to this University, particularly the athletic department, he can defend anyone he wants. Call him a kool-aid drinker, that's ok too. I like to partake in some Trojan kool-aid, or Troj-aid, myself from time to time. Most fans are a bit "fanatical" about their school. Nothing wrong with that. Tends to make the board and tailgating more interesting.

Well, I have rambled too much. My point really is: GO TROJANS!!! I think we can ALL agree with that!

moosicman
11-15-2011, 12:43 AM
A team is never as good as you think they are after a win, nor as bad as you think they are after a loss.
But after SEVEN losses, you can start to form a pretty accurate statement.

Take away all the crap statements, heady statistics, BS excuses and reasons (see http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=201541#post201541), the "I know Troy Football better than thou" and the "I am Mr. Football and all you posters are posers who don't know what you're talking about" attitudes and stuff and you see one glaring, obvious TWO and one glaring, obvious SEVEN (that may go higher). This is not hard to interpret. We are not very good.

Are there reasons and excuses? No more than any other college football team could have on any given weekend. It's like someone who says "I don't have time for xxxxxxxx". All humans have the same 24 hrs. and some of us do more with them and the rest of us do less. And EVERYONE looks at those who are productive and successful with them and says KUDOS ON YOU. The others = slackers, also rans, and disappointing failed potiential.

We have the same batch of issues that could face any team on any weekend. Some of them (the winners) rise above obstacles and succeed anyway. Some of them do not. And some of those who do not then point to myriads of reasons for not succeeding. And you know what? Their "L" is exactly the same as the "L"s for the teams that suck for no reason at all and who offer no excuse for it.
2.....and.....7

TROY.

It stings, doesn't it. I don't have to know beans about football to know that things will be done to fix this issue at the end of football season. LB didn't get where he is, with the record he's got by going through a season like this and chalking it up to excuses. He will no doubt take the appropriate action.

Hemi Man
11-15-2011, 07:10 AM
I know Hemi, he is a good guy a loyal Troy supporter. I mean, we are not related so I don't know if he would take a bullet for me, lobby to save my job, or anything like that, but he and his wife are good people. I know that no one is stating otherwise, but I just wanted to get that out there.

Some of us tend to over simplify the opinions of others and we make assumptions about them based on the limited information we have read on a message board. Most of us are a little more complicated than what we post and what we choose to share in an anonymous, public forum. Don't make this mistake about Hemi, he's a true Trojan. I may not always agree with him, but I would really question his ability for rational thought if I did. I have lots of opinions about what has caused Troy's bad year, and they are probably all wrong. So Hemi, you should continue to reach your own conclusions.

We also tend to be a bit too critical when things are down. A wise man once said (I dont know his name) that a team is never as good as you think they are after a win, or as bad as you think they are after a loss. I know you have all heard that one. So, we may vent when our team suffers a tough loss, or worse after 5 tough losses in a row. That is one reason I avoid posting after a game about the win or loss. I tend to post things I will regret later when I do. And when that happens, we become defensive when someone does not agree with our assessment. But I guess these reactions should be seen as a positive thing. As Trojan fans, we are accustomed to winning. That's the norm. We are not used to losing seasons and we don't like them. It's great to be a Troy Trojan!

In my opinion, an this is just my opinion, as Trojan fans we have a hierarchy of support we should adhere to: 1) Troy University, 2) Dr. Jack Hawkins, and 3) Coach Larry Blakeney. Some on this board may feel that "our dear leader" should come before the University, but I will not get into that.

I am not advocating the blind support of anyone, including CLB. But when you have done what he and Dr. Hawkins have done for Troy, they deserve a little latitude in most situations. CLB is a legend at Troy, he knows what he is doing, and I trust him to make the right decisions and to make them at the right time. Unless, he pulls a Joe Paterno, he is not going anywhere until he decides to go.

If someone wants to criticize a coordinator, a position coach, or even a player, ok. Just don't make it personal and be very careful what you post about a player. They are just youngsters and do not deserve to be publicly ridiculed or have their family or friends read that. If someone wants to defend a coordinator, a position coach, or even a player, more power to them. Hemi is very close to this University, particularly the athletic department, he can defend anyone he wants. Call him a kool-aid drinker, that's ok too. I like to partake in some Trojan kool-aid, or Troj-aid, myself from time to time. Most fans are a bit "fanatical" about their school. Nothing wrong with that. Tends to make the board and tailgating more interesting.

Well, I have rambled too much. My point really is: GO TROJANS!!! I think we can ALL agree with that!

Thanks for the kind words Doug.

Football is an emotional sport for everyone involved. Its great that we are all so passionate about Troy athletics. I'm emotional during the games just like everyone else. I choose to not post out of emotion on this board. Why people are consumed with who I may or may not be related to is comical. Does it make me anymore of less of a fan based upon who I'm related to at Troy? Bottom line is I'm going to support Troy coaches, players, and administration 100%. Those that choose to ridicule me or others for that are free to do so. Before you attack anyone involved with the university remember that there probably is someone from their family or friends that is watching. If you wouldn't say it straight to their face why would you post it on a message board?

GoTrojans
11-15-2011, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=CHughes1102;202914]I have officially been labeled as a "Prime example of a Fair Weather fan" by him on Twitter. Why? I stated that our D sucks and Rowell needs to go.

Guess we are all Fair Weather fans now folks."

Poke to the stomach...heehee! Stop the presses....CHughes want's Rowell fired. CHughes knows what is in the best interest of the University. CHughes has spent the better part of his life working for and learning from one of the best coaches in college football history. CHughes knows what goes on behind closed doors in the field house. For all of your wonderful knowledge Chughes you get a special treat...are you ready for this.....wait for it, wait for it...Here it goes....You get A big fat GMAC bowl poke to the stomach..heehee! :rollinglaugh:

TroyTuba
11-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I have a fundraising idea to help with the pathetic amout we pay our coaches - Hemi & Hughes in a no-holds barred cage match in matching pink tutus!!!! All proceeds to go to the athletic department.

Hemi Man
11-15-2011, 11:33 AM
I have a fundraising idea to help with the pathetic amout we pay our coaches - Hemi & Hughes in a no-holds barred cage match in matching pink tutus!!!! All proceeds to go to the athletic department.
And the loser has to do The Stanky Leg at halftime of the Miss St game next year?

Chrono124
11-15-2011, 12:23 PM
My money is on CHughes, the way he post he has got to either be the alpha male of the tribe or just a grumpy old man.

CHughes1102
11-15-2011, 12:49 PM
You get A big fat GMAC bowl poke to the stomach..heehee! :rollinglaugh:

If you're talking about what happened at the bowl game...my problem was that the dude not only got in my face multiple times, but got my mother upset to. Keep in mind this was right during the time that my grandmother passed away from lung cancer. She was my second mother who helped raise me just about every single day. We wanted to get away from the house to do something fun because every day was like hell on earth, but instead it got ruined by a few idiots. Laughing now? If you knew everything that I have been through the past few years you wouldn't be.

EDIT: I say just close the damn thread because it's stupid anyway.

Chrono124
11-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Hey lets not get personal here guys its just a forum.

Cliptdopt Dognabby
11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
If you're talking about what happened at the bowl game...my problem was that the dude not only got in my face multiple times, but got my mother upset to. Keep in mind this was right during the time that my grandmother passed away from lung cancer. She was my second mother who helped raise me just about every single day. We wanted to get away from the house to do something fun because every day was like hell on earth, but instead it got ruined by a few idiots. Laughing now? If you knew everything that I have been through the past few years you wouldn't be.

What the heck happened? I was at the GMAC Bowl but on the very top row up where the wind was like 25 mph so I had no idea what was going on down below??

Chrono124
11-15-2011, 04:07 PM
What the heck happened? I was at the GMAC Bowl but on the very top row up where the wind was like 25 mph so I had no idea what was going on down below??

Does it really matter?? In my experience its best to leave the past in the past.

Cliptdopt Dognabby
11-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Does it really matter?? In my experience its best to leave the past in the past.

Hey, I wanna know now that it was brought up! No fair!

DedicatedTrojan84
11-15-2011, 04:29 PM

Gotta love it when folks start threads, get their feelings hurt, then call for it to be closed.

I used to not get along with Hemi in my younger days. Back when I thought that football was one of life's more important things. After community college you will see that that is just not the case. So we are losing games and not preforming anywhere near our ability. Even if LB is where I think he is in life "retirement mode" and does not make any changes it will not take more than another season before the board starts demanding changes. Sometimes you have to let things run their course. Duck season starts Saturday. In my yellow labs 10 years of life she has had some stellar season and some where she just can not seem to get good marks on down birds. When she had the down seasons I never thought once of dropping her beside the road and getting a new dog. This staff knows their asses are on the line but they are dealing with 18-22 year old kids and I am sure doing their best. I was a proponent for keeping them inspired and think the staff did drop the ball on that. it is too late now. Once a 18-22 year old kid is un-inspired they are going to stay that way until a new beginning. This new beginning will be the 2012 season. So, ride out the hard times and always get to know someone before you start threads trying to make fun of them. We all have skeletons in our closets and these gtt.com's will sure pull them out. I still hear about the 2009 MUTS and UAB games. I misjudged my whiskey intake. I no longer drink whiskey on gamedays only beer.....Which when nearly a full case is involved can get out of hand too. Example UAB 2010. What a long night. So as you see DT84 is far from a stand up citizen so take the criticism as constructive please sir. Also, take the time to meet Hemi to talk some football and you will be surprised that he is very knowledgeable about the program as a whole and what is doable and not doable. Always remember "Its just Football" -DT84-

TroyFootball05
11-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Gotta love it when folks start threads, get their feelings hurt, then call for it to be closed.

I used to not get along with Hemi in my younger days. Back when I thought that football was one of life's more important things. After community college you will see that that is just not the case. So we are losing games and not preforming anywhere near our ability. Even if LB is where I think he is in life "retirement mode" and does not make any changes it will not take many more than another season before the board starts demanding changes. Sometimes you have to let things run their course. Duck season starts Saturday. In my yellow labs 10 years of life she has had some stellar season and some where she just can not seem to get good marks on down birds. When she had the down seasons I never thought once of dropping her beside the road and getting a new dog. This staff knows their asses are on the line but they are dealing with 18-22 year old kids and I am sure doing their best. I was a proponent for keeping them inspired and think the staff did drop the ball on that. it is too late now. Once a 18-22 year old kid is un-inspired they are going to stay that way until a new beginning. This new beginning will be the 2012 season. So, ride out the hard times and always get to know someone before you start threads trying to make fun of them. We all have skeletons in our closets and these gtt.com's will sure pull them out. I still hear about the 2009 MUTS and UAB games. I misjudged my whiskey intake. I no longer drink whiskey on gamedays only beer.....Which when nearly a full case is involved can get out of hand too. Example UAB 2010. What a long night. So as you see DT84 is far from a stand up citizen so criticism as constructive please sir. Also, take the time to meed Hemi to talk some football and you will be surprised that he is very knowledgeable about the program as a whole and what is doable and not doable. Always remember "Its just Football" -DT84-

Great post, rep point for you, sir.:thumb:

DedicatedTrojan84
11-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Great post, rep point for you, sir.:thumb:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3_2FCxXqZPQ/TLL_NojozVI/AAAAAAAAQyI/0zd_aDyUK8Q/s400/thanks-buddy.jpg

MonsterDawg
11-15-2011, 04:41 PM

I used to not get along with Hemi in my younger days. Back when I thought that football was one of life's more important things. After community college you will see that that is just not the case. So we are losing games and not preforming anywhere near our ability. Even if LB is where I think he is in life "retirement mode" and does not make any changes it will not take more than another season before the board starts demanding changes. Sometimes you have to let things run their course. Duck season starts Saturday. In my yellow labs 10 years of life she has had some stellar season and some where she just can not seem to get good marks on down birds. When she had the down seasons I never thought once of dropping her beside the road and getting a new dog. This staff knows their asses are on the line but they are dealing with 18-22 year old kids and I am sure doing their best. I was a proponent for keeping them inspired and think the staff did drop the ball on that. it is too late now. Once a 18-22 year old kid is un-inspired they are going to stay that way until a new beginning. This new beginning will be the 2012 season. So, ride out the hard times and always get to know someone before you start threads trying to make fun of them. We all have skeletons in our closets and these gtt.com's will sure pull them out. I still hear about the 2009 MUTS and UAB games. I misjudged my whiskey intake. I no longer drink whiskey on gamedays only beer.....Which when nearly a full case is involved can get out of hand too. Example UAB 2010. What a long night. So as you see DT84 is far from a stand up citizen so take the criticism as constructive please sir. Also, take the time to meet Hemi to talk some football and you will be surprised that he is very knowledgeable about the program as a whole and what is doable and not doable. Always remember "Its just Football" -DT84-

SO the Trojans are the only team with 18-22 year olds? How is that even an argument?

Hemi Man
11-15-2011, 05:00 PM

http://www.scientificamerican.com/media/inline/439863EB-E7F2-99DF-3FE0A7665EBFA7A3_1.gif

TrojanBear
11-15-2011, 06:00 PM
"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"
Rodney King, May 1, 1992,

DedicatedTrojan84
11-15-2011, 08:50 PM
SO the Trojans are the only team with 18-22 year olds? How is that even an argument?

It is difficult on any team. Our staff has had a problem inspiring players. This showed early in the season when 6 and 94 had to hold their own pump up session. DT84 thinks that focusing on high school seniors and keeping players inspired to not only win but stay in beast mode from August - December will happen but the players have given up this year. I know one thing to be true it is not Hemis fault. It is not DT's fault. It is the fault of the staff and they know it. Give them time to fix it. It is not going to happen this season. DT84 can have the decision making of a 8 year old at times and if folks gave up on me as soon as shat went haywire all the time then I would be a lonely fellow. Hemi and his old lady will always be standing and supporting the Trojans even when DT has given up and DT gives it hell. To start a thread trying to poke fun of him then trying to get it locked once you get your little feelings hurt is just ghey.

pkf4troy
11-15-2011, 08:50 PM

You think you have any more problems then others on here? You need to crawl out of your self absorbed shell and lose the its all about me attitude.

DedicatedTrojan84
11-15-2011, 08:53 PM
You think you have any more problems then others on here? You need to crawl out of your self absorbed shell and lose the its all about me attitude.

:thumb: DT84 likes this

Burn the Horse
11-15-2011, 09:00 PM
while I do not condone this type of thread, CHughes has had a hard time in his life recently. I'm not defending his actions, but I am willing to testify to knowledge that the guy needs some compassion (not necessarily in response to his posts in this thread...just in general).

MonsterDawg
11-15-2011, 09:05 PM

Yes CHughes, things could be worse, you could be something called a
pkf4troy!

CHughes1102
11-15-2011, 09:11 PM
while I do not condone this type of thread, CHughes has had a hard time in his life recently. I'm not defending his actions, but I am willing to testify to knowledge that the guy needs some compassion (not necessarily in response to his posts in this thread...just in general).

Thanks so much bud!! I hardly ever bring that kind of stuff into Football talk, but I felt like I should explain why the GMAC Bowl incident meant that much to me. Cause from the outside looking in it probably seems stupid, but I wanted to explain.

I do regret making this thread though and I do apologize to anybody who felt I came off as a jerk.

pkf4troy
11-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Yes CHughes, things could be worse, you could be something called a
pkf4troy!

:signs017:

Hemi Man
11-15-2011, 10:05 PM
It is difficult on any team. Our staff has had a problem inspiring players. This showed early in the season when 6 and 94 had to hold their own pump up session. DT84 thinks that focusing on high school seniors and keeping players inspired to not only win but stay in beast mode from August - December will happen but the players have given up this year. I know one thing to be true it is not Hemis fault. It is not DT's fault. It is the fault of the staff and they know it. Give them time to fix it. It is not going to happen this season. DT84 can have the decision making of a 8 year old at times and if folks gave up on me as soon as shat went haywire all the time then I would be a lonely fellow. Hemi and his old lady will always be standing and supporting the Trojans even when DT has given up and DT gives it hell. To start a thread trying to poke fun of him then trying to get it locked once you get your little feelings hurt is just ghey.

Proud to have you in our section as you make your way around the stadium during the game. Tough times this year, but we are going to have some more fun. Hopefully starting this Saturday!!

Doug4Troy
11-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Proud to have you in our section as you make your way around the stadium during the game. Tough times this year, but we are going to have some more fun. Hopefully starting this Saturday!!

Only 3 games left. http://vbforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37801

Don't care how tough the season has been, I hate to see it end soon.

GoTrojans
11-16-2011, 07:42 AM
[QUOTE=CHughes1102;203088]If you're talking about what happened at the bowl game...my problem was that the dude not only got in my face multiple times, but got my mother upset to. Keep in mind this was right during the time that my grandmother passed away from lung cancer. She was my second mother who helped raise me just about every single day. We wanted to get away from the house to do something fun because every day was like hell on earth, but instead it got ruined by a few idiots. Laughing now? If you knew everything that I have been through the past few years you wouldn't be.

Sorry to hear about the tough time in your life...We have ALL been there.

However, If you want to bash someone in public or in a public forum be prepared for comebacks. Per your earlier posts you stated that you were making negative comments about Rowell in front of his family/friends at the GMAC bowl (not knowing they were in front of you). Do you think people want to be subjected to that? I don't think so. The coaches know that they are in the public eye. Are they actually listening to any of this....probably not. You have a right to bash anywhere/anytime. I too have a right....My right is to give you a big fat GMAC bowl poke to the stomach in this forum!:rollinglaugh: Yes, I'm still laughing!

TrojanEmpire
11-16-2011, 07:01 PM

Yeah that 08 ULL game was brutally cold

Hemi Man
11-16-2011, 07:20 PM

Just for the record I had an absolute blast at the ASU game last year.

Doug4Troy
11-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Just for the record I had an absolute blast at the ASU game last year.

I am sure the reason you had a great time was not because Troy pulled off a win, it was because you may be related to a Troy coach!

Hemi, I am totally on to you ;)

Hemi Man
11-17-2011, 07:44 AM
I am sure the reason you had a great time was not because Troy pulled off a win, it was because you may be related to a Troy coach!

Hemi, I am totally on to you ;)

I'm glad this is in the everything else section. Otherwise my secret would get out to everyone.

mbolin9
12-12-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm glad this is in the everything else section. Otherwise my secret would get out to everyone.

I know your secret!!!!:rollinglaugh:

Hemi Man
12-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I know your secret!!!!:rollinglaugh:

Shhhhh. Keep it quiet.