PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

newnan trojan
10-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Any word on Injuries? How are things going to look Health wise for Tuesdays game against FIU? Are we going to be in better shape than were have been in the last 2 games?

TexasTrojan
10-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Any word on Injuries? How are things going to look Health wise for Tuesdays game against FIU? Are we going to be in better shape than were have been in the last 2 games?

Well I got a nasty paper cut this morning . ... but I think I can still work the remote to bounce around the the ESPN channels

Hemi Man
10-21-2011, 12:57 PM

Health of the oline is a major concern for me.

dgoebel
10-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Health of the oline is a major concern for me.

I know Creech is out but Zac Johnson has really steped up. Other than Wilburn who else is banged up? We don't have much depth either.

Hemi Man
10-21-2011, 02:45 PM
I know Creech is out but Zac Johnson has really steped up. Other than Wilburn who else is banged up? We don't have much depth either.

One starter out and one started playing injured with very little experience behind them is a scary thought with an offense that is already struggling. Lots of talent out there but very little experience. These kids are getting some on the job training on the entire offense.

Trojans256
10-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Corey's shoulder is still messed up I think..