PDA

View Full Version : TCU to BIG 12

Bennekles the Trojan
10-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Since, no one's posted it yet. I'll give you guys the heads up that the Big 12 has invited TCU to join and TCU is likely to accept at some point today. CBSSports.com reported it.

Fingers crossed for that Big East invite. However unlikely it may be, I think they will be getting desperate soon.

ksdtrojan
10-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Since, no one's posted it yet. I'll give you guys the heads up that the Big 12 has invited TCU to join and TCU is likely to accept at some point today. CBSSports.com reported it.

Fingers crossed for that Big East invite. However unlikely it may be, I think they will be getting desperate soon.

TROY should push for consideration NOW!!!

TexasTrojan
10-06-2011, 12:25 PM
TROY should push for consideration NOW!!!

Sorry I posted it on Missouri thread when I heard on radio. Didnt think anyone cared about the BIGXII

TexasTrojan
10-06-2011, 12:27 PM

Here in Ft Worth radio is saying that TCU HAS accepted

Buzz Lightyear
10-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Mizzou is looking around because the Big XII has been like a frequent cheating boyfriend or girlfriend when they say.." I won't do it again....after the 7th time....." So for a little stability they might leave but with TCU coming in and a sharing idea with the big boys of TEXAS and Oklahoma the Baylors, Iowa States and K-States may make a compelling reason to stay and if everyone signs the BIG buyout to give stability for 5- 6 years I think Mizzou will stay.

Trojan_Thunder
10-06-2011, 02:52 PM
I'll be glad when this conference roller coaster ends. This is probably the end of the Big East unless they raid some teams from C-USA. Regardless of how this all shakes out, I hope Troy ends up in a good situation. If the big conferences expand to 14 or 16 teams, it would seem to make sense that C-USA and the Sunbelt would merge the best teams together to at least give some sort of meaningful presence.

Trojan_Thunder
10-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Never mind, it looks like C-USA and the Mountain West are putting together alliance.