PDA

View Full Version : Hudspeth Has Gone Insane: Calls TMTDM "Lucky"

Mr. Ho
10-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Mr. Ho paraphrase, but here jist of Hudspeth Press Conference:

Troy has been lucky to win so many championships

I'll be dissapointed if we don't win this game handily

If we execcute we should gain a lot of yards this weekend - especially on the ground

When we put some drives together, we will keep their offense off the field

Even if we are down, we will come back

We're enjoying winning the SunBelt

Troy hasn't worked as hard as us

We should get to Corey pretty good this weekend

Corey isn't very accurate

We're (SWLa) a young team, but on the verge of greatness

Troy barely beat UA's B team

JonesOxygen
10-06-2011, 08:36 AM
I took it the exact same way. Very disrespectful.

Mr. Ho
10-06-2011, 08:41 AM
I took it the exact same way. Very disrespectful.

Seriously, Mr. Ho usually have to make stuff up, but not this week. He not like LB too it apparent, never say one thing about LB - what opponent next coach not talk about LB? Even that clown at Arkanussas did.

DedicatedTrojan84
10-06-2011, 08:57 AM
I don't know about Ho but I just pulled out my Cow Bell!

TexasTrojan
10-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Well I would have to say that Troy needs to go to Cajun town and whip out a can of BAMA whup ass:mad:

Discophobia
10-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Sounds like Hud just bought a copy of coaching cliche's for dummies, the disrespectful phrases edition.

TROJANFAN26
10-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Anyone got a video link to the press conference?

troyw
10-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Cue the return of the Cajun fans in the defense of their "savior". :paperbag:

Hemi Man
10-06-2011, 09:42 AM
I guess we will see saturday if the players can cash the checks their coach has been writing with gis mouth.

newnan trojan
10-06-2011, 10:14 AM
What a jackass! And they are not currently winning the SBC! theres currently a 3 way tie! I say we bust out the cowbell for this game!

Mr. Ho
10-06-2011, 10:16 AM
I don't know about Ho but I just pulled out my Cow Bell!

Please don't over bang your cow bell. If you bang it all season long then by end of season it worn out. Control yourself and just let Kentucky Cannon and Mr. Massaquoi do all banging - theyyoung and have more stamina than most of loser on TMTDM Message Board.

newnan trojan
10-06-2011, 10:32 AM
If any of our players read this board, which im sure they do. You better be fired up for this game guys! We are going to get their best shot this Saturday. You best believe they will be ready. If they win this Saturday that can pretty much cruse to the end. GET FIRED UP GUYS!!!!!:angry013:

Cajuns
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Seriously???????

None of those quotes are real jackass.

Mr. Ho
10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Seriously???????

Here come apologists....too late cat is out of laundry sack. Mr. Ho even forget about jab Hudspeth take at Eddenfield.

Hemi Man
10-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Seriously???????

Uh oh. Somebody is mad.

disaster
10-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Here come apologists....too late cat is out of laundry sack. Mr. Ho even forget about jab Hudspeth take at Eddenfield.

You are a liar. Hey if this is what you need to get Troy fans to come to Lafayette or get your team sky high, so be it.

ought to be a great game.

nasupporter
10-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Seriously???????

Of course they are! I have been reading Ho for years and I have found him to be very honorable and noble. His Kong Pao chicken isn't too bad either.

TexasTrojan
10-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Of course they are! I have been reading Ho for years and I have found him to be very honorable and noble. His Kong Pao chicken isn't too bad either.

And he made the people at table 11 wait while he got this urgent news out... they were UAB fans so no problem

ksdtrojan
10-06-2011, 01:31 PM
And he made the people at table 11 wait while he got this urgent news out... they were UAB fans so no problem

Oh no! You must be mistaken...table 11 is reserved for TMTDM fans and players only! It is table 11 after all!

DedicatedTrojan84
10-06-2011, 02:03 PM
No wonder there are so many Dirty Cajuns over here on our board. They have post from the 19th of September on the front page of their football board. But hey guys their attendance at the Harvard of the South "University of Louisiana" @ that crap hole Lafayatte is soooooo high. I'm supprised ESPN is not beating down the doors for TV rights and The Princeton Review is not rating them # 1 since all of their graduates are applying for Fortune 500 CEO positions right out of college.

:laughing021:

TROJANFAN26
10-06-2011, 02:59 PM

Nice job, once again...pot is stirring.

troyw
10-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Nice job, once again...pot is stirring.

Dang thing is about to boil over...Cajuns are worried that this will be used against them. :taunt003::paperbag:

dgoebel
10-06-2011, 04:19 PM

Who cares what he says...all he is is a former coach at T.U.N.A.

TrojanWarrior418
10-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I would like to see the article/video that Mr. Ho is quoting. If he said it then he said it, but I disapprove of using slander (outside of sarcasm and humor) to fuel the flames. Yes the Trojans are on a bit of a skid as of late and it looks like the Cajuns have come into their own and I do agree it will be a great ballgame but we should be above just flat out lying about our opponents, that ain't right.

I'll tell you all something my old band director used to tell me all the time, "Always show your class."

Hemi Man
10-06-2011, 05:05 PM
I would like to see the article/video that Mr. Ho is quoting. If he said it then he said it, but I disapprove of using slander (outside of sarcasm and humor) to fuel the flames. Yes the Trojans are on a bit of a skid as of late and it looks like the Cajuns have come into their own and I do agree it will be a great ballgame but we should be above just flat out lying about our opponents, that ain't right.

I'll tell you all something my old band director used to tell me all the time, "Always show your class."

When is Mr Ho anything but sarcasm and humor? You are telling me it's wrong for Mr Ho to have some fun at the Ragin Cajun fans expense, but its ok to come on here and scream fire this coach and bench this player on your own team? People come on here and rip the ticket office, the marketing department, Dr Hawkins, and everything in between, but you want the line drawn at Mr Ho picking at the next opponent's coach? Give me a break, for the most part, it's an anonymous message board.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbmk1OdmCnfYDfU5FczyyXsHe_Vi4V0 sqdSxL3N4JYllMEStRI2s4yMTdq

Burn the Horse
10-06-2011, 05:14 PM
so people are angry because a fictional character on a sports message board said things that were not accurate about a coach the team he supports is about to play?

brilliant. :laughing021:

ksdtrojan
10-06-2011, 05:17 PM
so people are angry because a fictional character on a sports message board said things that were not accurate about a coach the team he supports is about to play?

brilliant. :laughing021:

Thus the beautiful brilliance of Mr Ho!

Yarddog
10-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Fictional?

You mean Mr. Ho is not the nom de plume of Montgomery Burns and he really doesn't operate a nuclear power plant in Springfield?

cajunfan32
10-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Do you have a link to that?

yea didn't think so.

CHughes1102
10-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh look folks it's the swarm of the mad little Cajuns. Who cares what they have to say anyway? They're just waiting til Softball season so they can feel good about life.

Burn the Horse
10-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Oh look folks it's the swarm of the mad little Cajuns. Who cares what they have to say anyway? They're just waiting til Softball season so they can feel good about life.

http://www.gifstop.com/images/animals/MouseLaughing.gif

tenaciousT
10-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Good Lord, people. Get over yourselves. It is a joke.

Why is everybody getting so serious all of the sudden?

Burn the Horse
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
some of the Cajun folks on the Belt board were very upset. seems they can't take a joke, even after they are told, "hey, that was a joke."

gotu
10-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I too doubted it until I watched the press conference. Amazing he would dis Troy like that. "Lucky"? We will see who is lucky Saturday.

Mr. Ho
10-07-2011, 09:32 AM
I too doubted it until I watched the press conference. Amazing he would dis Troy like that. "Lucky"? We will see who is lucky Saturday.

Thanks gotu. People doubt Ho...go to press confrence.and tell Ho how you can't read anything else but he said TMTDM were "lucky".

gotu
10-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Do you have a link to that?

yea didn't think so.

It was here but has since been taken down and replaced with the luncheon clip were he refers to us as Troy State repeatedly. He also is slamming the SWLa fans for not showing up at games.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15400&ATCLID=848616&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=15400&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

disaster
10-07-2011, 02:57 PM
It was here but has since been taken down and replaced with the luncheon clip were he refers to us as Troy State repeatedly. He also is slamming the SWLa fans for not showing up at games.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15400&ATCLID=848616&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=15400&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

Ho, when even some of your own fans say you are a clown, there is a problem.

Its almost funny, but not quite.

Discophobia
10-07-2011, 05:15 PM
In TROY we like our Ho's!

goe1975
10-08-2011, 10:35 AM
In TROY we like our Ho's!

Apparently some of the FNG's have a hard time copping the Ho buzz. El no comprende.

disaster
10-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Apparently some of the FNG's have a hard time copping the Ho buzz. El no comprende.

This thread died a slow, painful death, didnt it?? LOL! Suck it, Ho.

goe1975
10-10-2011, 07:18 PM
This thread died a slow, painful death, didnt it?? LOL! Suck it, Ho.

Apparently not slow enough...good luck the rest of the ye...oh wait...never mind...I'll just take a line from you..."Suck it"...suck it nice and slow...it will last longer that way..

disaster
10-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Apparently not slow enough...good luck the rest of the ye...oh wait...never mind...I'll just take a line from you..."Suck it"...suck it nice and slow...it will last longer that way..

Well, hell. Lets drag this bad boy out. Sounds like you have experience at .....well, you know. Best of luck the rest of the way. So, did "Ho" just disappear? Tell him I said, hey.

Hemi Man
10-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Well, hell. Lets drag this bad boy out. Sounds like you have experience at .....well, you know. Best of luck the rest of the way. So, did "Ho" just disappear? Tell him I said, hey.

Must be a student, because the adults in Lafayette saturday were nothing but nice. I guess you could be the bald guy that insists on standing in front of the visiting section the entire time. Not watching the game, but watching the Troy fans. Wow what a cool dude.:signs021:

TexasTrojan
10-11-2011, 09:35 AM

Hey go away ... we are playing Louisinia this week!:rollinglaugh:

TexasTrojan
10-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Must be a student, because the adults in Lafayette saturday were nothing but nice. I guess you could be the bald guy that insists on standing in front of the visiting section the entire time. Not watching the game, but watching the Troy fans. Wow what a cool dude.:signs021:

I think he is one of those guys that have never played a down of football but enjoyed handing out towels to the players as the come out of the shower.

Has to be that guy:rollinglaugh:

goe1975
10-11-2011, 10:05 AM

I was talking to your mom. She's still here by the way. Want me to tell her "hey"also?

TFan
10-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Don't feed the troll. :sick016:

goe1975
10-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Don't feed the troll. :sick016:

...sorry

Burn the Horse
10-11-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm moving this to the Smack Forum. have fun kids.