PDA

View Full Version : go on, let me have it

dfarr
09-11-2005, 02:25 AM
i told yall. you wouldnt listen to reason. i laid out every reason why uab would win, and everything happened to plan. i said you didnt have enough offense to hang w/ us, and you didnt. i said that your D was overrated after playing a crappy team, and it was. i said our offense we stacked, and it was. i said our D would have no problem stopping your offense, and it didnt. i can understand believing in your team, but going against reason is crazy.

but on a serious note, keep your heads up. its going a be a long year unless you find a qb. use it to get some good experience for next year.

Lord-Mustang
09-11-2005, 02:34 AM
dfarr...just a side note. Nobody's Defense can hold up when they are on the field as long as ours was tonight. Remeber, 7 points from a INT returned for a TD and another 7 from a Drive of 8 plays for 33 yards. But I'm not going to sit here and try to take away from UAB's victory. They played well.

tsufl
09-11-2005, 10:51 PM
I wish I would have taken him up on the 23point odds.
We lost by 3 TDs and I still would ahve won.

dfarr
09-11-2005, 10:58 PM
thats exactly why i didnt make the bet. in another thread i picked uab 28 troy 7, so i was close.

uat over anyone isnt a given. its only a matter of time before brodie gets a hangnail and is out for the year.

tsufl
09-11-2005, 11:01 PM
its only a matter of time before brodie gets a hangnail and is out for the year.
ya know I made that same comment to a UAT fan today. he didnt find that amusing at all.

nasupporter
09-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Move over Chris Berman, Dfarr is coming to take your job! With such bold and accurate predictions as this, I doubt you will go unrecognized for long. When you sign that million dollar contract, don't forget your friends. What's next oh swami!? Auburn over Ball State? Bama over Utah State?? No way!

or, perhaps uab over jax state? How do you see it oh great one?

dfarr
09-11-2005, 11:05 PM
thats exactly why i didnt make the bet. in another thread i picked uab 28 troy 7, so i was close.

uat over anyone isnt a given. its only a matter of time before brodie gets a hangnail and is out for the year.

2-0 > 1-1

im glad to see that uat stepped up the OOC this year by scheduling mtsu. its just a matter of time till shula returns uat back to their glory days. wait, logan young is in jail, nevermind.

dfarr
09-11-2005, 11:06 PM
its only a matter of time before brodie gets a hangnail and is out for the year.
ya know I made that same comment to a UAT fan today. he didnt find that amusing at all.

the truth hurts sometimes.

tsufl
09-11-2005, 11:06 PM

2-0 > 1-1

im glad to see that uat stepped up the OOC this year by scheduling mtsu. its just a matter of time till shula returns uat back to their glory days. wait, logan young is in jail, nevermind.
Dont forget Utah State

dfarr
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
well, they played them & usm last year, but they bumped up from western carolina to mtsu. huge step up fellas!!

BMarkey
09-12-2005, 04:35 AM
Jeff, if I unleash with a barrage of cuss wordds appropriate to the quality of Troy's play last Saturday night, will you shut down the UAB posters and close these threads? :)

Please save my sanity and put this to a swift halt.

War: I'll try to take your advice (below).

TrojanWar
09-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Bob, it will stop when everyone decided to ignore them. If I can do it, anyone can do it.