PDA

View Full Version : One year away

GoTroyGo1
10-01-2011, 11:33 PM
This year, I think we might sputter to 7-5 or 6-6 worst case, but it looks to me that we are one year away from being very good. Best players are coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if we got 10 wins.

Mike Cunningham
10-02-2011, 07:42 AM
I agree.

Buzz Lightyear
10-03-2011, 08:22 AM
If they do not pull the MSU game from here then we have really good crowds next year approximating avg. 23-24K or better if really good year.........We are going to be any where from 7-5 to 10-2 this year.....still up in air.....

TrojanEmpire
10-03-2011, 07:47 PM
If they do not pull the MSU game from here then we have really good crowds next year approximating avg. 23-24K or better if really good year.........We are going to be any where from 7-5 to 10-2 this year.....still up in air.....

Why would they pull the MSU game?

Brotherofanalum
10-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Why would they pull the MSU game?

Because 1) Wrong waters is an idiot and might want us to drop it for the "sake of the conference" for USA 2) Because with the Aggies and whoever else the SEC has they might do the same thing.

Also, I think this year we could go 10-2, just gotta rally the troops, tell them to actually TACKE, and not be afraid to, and stop the dang long balls! I mean, really...... How many big passes can you give up and still win? But I think Navy will be an easier game than a lot of us think. I mean, our problem is no DB coverage! But luckily, Navy only averages 84 passing yards! Go Trojans! haha