PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried about Coach Blakeney

BlazerUnit
09-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Guys, this might be weird to hear coming from me, but I'm a little worried about Coach Blakeney. How is he mentally going into this weekend? Is he all 'there'? Is he feeling like himself? Is he stressed out? Does he need to take a few days off to rest?

Don't kill the messenger, please--peep these recent photos I've found online. I'm genuinely concerned...I just hope he's alright.

http://i52.tinypic.com/e9g9d2.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/357fqtt.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/n4e889.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vmr8eh.jpg

Mr.E_205_Legion
09-30-2011, 05:02 PM
BU I think I speak for many of us on here that we have to agree with you that we are worried about CLB. Unfortunately NOT for the same reasons you listed. OUR CONCERNS are that he coached with your coach for about ten years and might not let our team run the score up on you based on their friendship!!!

BU be honest with your responses to the following questions.

1) Would you not prefer that we go ahead and destroy the dragon this weekend so that UAB could go back to focusing their money and energy on the baseball and soccer teams? Twenty years of football and the original club team was better than what you have NOW. Plus, the Tuscaloosa Board of Trustees will NEVER allow the dragon to succeed in such a visible sport.

2) Are you coming to the game? If so, when are you (and the other sixteen UAB fans) leaving the metro area?

Chrono124
09-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Insulting a team and insulting a person are two different things. Talk about Troy all you want, but LB has never done anything to deserve that, so dont be a ***** and insult a good man.

CHughes1102
09-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Came into thread going to give you the benefit of the doubt and have a laugh

Read post

Didn't even grin.

JPSousa1898
10-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Blazer Unit... this is for your attempt at a funny thread.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/9/69410_ORIG-epic_fail.jpg

BlazerUnit
10-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Insulting a team and insulting a person are two different things. Talk about Troy all you want, but LB has never done anything to deserve that, so dont be a ***** and insult a good man.

But I didn't actually insult him. If I called him a fat, dirt-eating crotch scratcher, those would be considered legitimate insults.

All I did was take pictures of your fat, dirt-eating, crotch scratching football coach and edit the photos to include cartoonish word & thought bubbles, filling them with outlandish ideas that he has never actually said or thought--not to my knowledge, anyway.

I'm sure there's someone who's considering lampooning Neil Callaway in a similar manner--don't bother. You're liable to get too many email suggestions from Blazer fans themselves, marginalizing the effectiveness of the effort.

CHughes1102
10-01-2011, 01:11 AM
But I didn't actually insult him. If I called him a fat, dirt-eating crotch scratcher, those would be considered legitimate insults.

All I did was take pictures of your fat, dirt-eating, crotch scratching football coach and edit the photos to include cartoonish word & thought bubbles, filling them with outlandish ideas that he has never actually said or thought--not to my knowledge, anyway.

I'm sure there's someone who's considering lampooning Neil Callaway in a similar manner--don't bother. You're liable to get too many email suggestions from Blazer fans themselves, marginalizing the effectiveness of the effort.

Ya know there are some people who are just pathetic trolls that nobody likes. Mainly because they talk smack and people get upset. But honestly man....you just suck at being a troll. You're not even close to being funny by any stretch of the imagination. It's quite sad to watch your attempts at being amusing.

Trojans1andAll
10-01-2011, 06:43 AM
What really bothers BU is that if ua'sb had Coach Blakeney they would always be at or near the top of their conference. The program wouldn't forever be stuck with people thinking of them as the pot smoking pedophiles. They would have some respect in the national picture. They wouldn't be throwing away good money after bad on a football team no one believes in. All they would have to worry about is an occasional choke against an in-state rival ;)

But that can't happen at Alabama's B. They bow down to the BOT far away in Tuscaloosa and they have to accept the coaches approved for them.

And that's what really bothers BlazerUnit.

DedicatedTrojan84
10-01-2011, 09:42 AM
LoserUnit

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NoJX3Qrad18/TVSC5HYtmJI/AAAAAAAAEYM/gfy02o-0DVo/s1600/douchebag.jpg

Give me an infraction mods. I don't care. But, you know I am right.

Chrono124
10-01-2011, 12:21 PM
You hit the nail on the head there DT84. Btw BU Im pretty sure nobody on here would waste their time getting pictures of your coach and placing stupid captions on them.

BlazerUnit
10-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Came into thread going to give you the benefit of the doubt and have a laugh
Read post
Didn't even grin.

But I still got your thread view, and you felt compelled to reply.

#stillwinning

BlazerUnit
10-01-2011, 02:17 PM
LoserUnit

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NoJX3Qrad18/TVSC5HYtmJI/AAAAAAAAEYM/gfy02o-0DVo/s1600/douchebag.jpg

Give me an infraction mods. I don't care. But, you know I am right.

You've used this one before, and possibly within the last month. You're slippin'.

BlazerUnit
10-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Ya know there are some people who are just pathetic trolls that nobody likes. Mainly because they talk smack and people get upset. But honestly man....you just suck at being a troll. You're not even close to being funny by any stretch of the imagination. It's quite sad to watch your attempts at being amusing.

Wait, so I'm not funny? And I suck at trolling? Fiddlesticks!

Thanks for being honest, nobody has ever told me these things before. I'll think I'm gonna stop posting here and think about my life.

JPSousa1898
10-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Wait, so I'm not funny? And I suck at trolling? Fiddlesticks!

Thanks for being honest, nobody has ever told me these things before. I'll think I'm gonna stop posting here and think about my life.

Forgive me if I don't believe you. #obvioussarcasmspotted

CHughes1102
10-01-2011, 03:24 PM
I'll think I'm gonna stop posting here and think about my life.

If you thought about it too much, you would probably realize just how sad your life really is.

DedicatedTrojan84
10-02-2011, 06:03 PM
LoserUnit,

I have not used that one because it breaks rules. I see no one said anything about it because they all agree.

24-23

See ya next year :rollinglaugh:

TFan
10-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Quote:
"If nothing else, it was poetic justice," Troy coach Larry Blakeney said. "They had us, they had us, they had us -- and then they didn't have us any more.

Oh well, there's always next year!

GoTroyGo1
10-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Blazer Unit is mad because we have won 2 more games than they might win all year. I'm looking forward to running them off of Legion Field next season.

Lego
02-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Blazer Unit is mad because we have won 2 more games than they might win all year. I'm looking forward to running them off of Legion Field next season.

Looking forward to Troy's first win of the year also