PDA

View Full Version : The Way the Belt Should Look

Burn the Horse
09-24-2011, 07:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eN8WA.jpg

:thumb:

MusicMan
09-24-2011, 08:55 PM
I still say get rid of NT.....but that's just me. Pull in Georgia State and be done with going out West

dgoebel
09-24-2011, 09:14 PM
I would like NT gone and pick up JAX St. Now that was a rivalry!!!!

Burn the Horse
09-24-2011, 09:22 PM
I would like NT gone and pick up JAX St. Now that was a rivalry!!!!

http://www.memescopados.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/20110412-061912.jpg

dgoebel
09-24-2011, 09:25 PM
http://www.memescopados.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/20110412-061912.jpg

Just so we could WHUP JAX STATE AGAIN :thumb:

That was the only reason. It was an intense rivalry, you will have to admit that.

Burn the Horse
09-24-2011, 09:36 PM
sure, but those donder brains still think the rivalry exists. to post statements like that will only bring out the trolls.

Troy left the 'cocks in the dust when we made the move and they sat down on their thumbs. think about that as a visual. :laughing021:

dgoebel
09-24-2011, 09:42 PM
sure, but those donder brains still think the rivalry exists. to post statements like that will only bring out the trolls.

Troy left the 'cocks in the dust when we made the move and they sat down on their thumbs. think about that as a visual. :laughing021:

I guess I can agree with that. It was a heated rivalry when I played. What do you think our biggest rivalry is now? UAB or Middle?

Burn the Horse
09-24-2011, 09:47 PM
I guess I can agree with that. It was a heated rivalry when I played. What do you think our biggest rivalry is now? UAB or Middle?

technically it's Middle, but realistically it's UAB. I hate the Blazers much more...but they actually win half the games so the match-up is exciting every year.

must say, I'd rather just smoke 'em both each season and not have to stress myself out.

dgoebel
09-24-2011, 10:00 PM
technically it's Middle, but realistically it's UAB. I hate the Blazers much more...but they actually win half the games so the match-up is exciting every year.

must say, I'd rather just smoke 'em both each season and not have to stress myself out.

That I 100% Agree With :eatdrink004:

Burn the Horse
09-24-2011, 10:03 PM
That I 100% Agree With :eatdrink004:

you and I should sit down for a beer my friend. we need to talk some football.

dgoebel
09-24-2011, 10:06 PM
you and I should sit down for a beer my friend. we need to talk some football.

Sounds good to me. Hoping to make it to homecoming or possibly the ULM game. 6 hours away unfortunately

Burn the Horse
09-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Sounds good to me. Hoping to make it to homecoming or possibly the ULM game. 6 hours away unfortunately

hit me up at homecoming. PM me and I'll send you my cell #. I got the brews, you bring the win.

dgoebel
09-24-2011, 10:14 PM
hit me up at homecoming. PM me and I'll send you my cell #. I got the brews, you bring the win.

I hope I bring the win, I can't sit through another H/C like last year. I still see Hilton turning around laughing at our D as they chased him. I hope they all remember that crap on a Tues night down in that cess pool they call Miami.

JPSousa1898
09-24-2011, 11:15 PM
I hope I bring the win, I can't sit through another H/C like last year. I still see Hilton turning around laughing at our D as they chased him. I hope they all remember that crap on a Tues night down in that cess pool they call Miami.

WHUP FIU AND JAX STATE! I say we add the chickens just so we can renew the rivalry and have a whuppin boy. Then we add a good team just to show them how bad they really are.

newnan trojan
09-25-2011, 09:50 AM
Naw im done with Jax state. Not much of a rivalry when you beat them 10 years in a row and its not even close.....We have moved on from them

Burn the Horse
09-25-2011, 10:57 AM
I am all for the idea of playing one in-state FCS/D-II team each season to start everything off on the right foot. always nice to begin with a win. :thumb:

however, Jax State will have to ask nicely if they want to get on that list of easy W's for us.

TexasTrojan
09-29-2011, 05:01 PM
I still say get rid of NT.....but that's just me. Pull in Georgia State and be done with going out West

I should be offended ... but Im not. NT just recently hired a new coach who has started to generate some good recruiting in the state . I have noticed a few of the states prospect are actually visiting and showing intrest. I have a feeling that in the next 3 - 4 years he will have a nice team put togather

Mr. Ho
09-30-2011, 06:55 AM

Obviuosly, you never try get to Boone, NC. It quicker to NT than Boone. Heck, it quicker to Utah State than to Boone.

Mr. Ho
09-30-2011, 06:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eN8WA.jpg

:thumb:

Those two school at end of Florida look like warts at end of nose (Mr. Ho not use what he really think they look like) - cut them off!!!! Let CDOA handle their baggage.

UL-Ruston will NEVER be part of any Conference or Division with NELa.