PDA

View Full Version : Finally something of relevance from CTU

Hemi Man
09-21-2011, 05:41 PM
The last time MT was tied with Troy in a football game (other than 0-0, thanks Kellen) was 1401 days ago, on 11/20/07.
Joe Craddock passed to Stephen Chicola for a 5-yard TD to bring us to a 7-7 tie in Troy, with 4:54 left in the 1st quarter. That tie lasted for 2:50 on the clock, and we were on our way to a 45-7 beatdown.

The last time MT had a LEAD against Troy was right before there were 14 seconds left in the game in Murfreesboro, 1761 days ago, on 11/25/06.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=7967923

Hemi Man
09-21-2011, 05:42 PM
And something not so relevant.

2nd String
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
819 posts this site
Posted: Today 1:59 PM

RE: Reasons you're glad you're a MT fan and not a Troy fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We actually have a shot at getting into CUSA/Big East.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=7961482

Hemi Man
09-21-2011, 05:45 PM
imo, troy's 2nd team D is better than ours.

sorry to be so negative

at least we got an offense

Last edited Today 2:06 PM by MTwileyATO

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=7967802

troy4ever21
09-21-2011, 05:58 PM
And something not so relevant.

2nd String
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
819 posts this site
Posted: Today 1:59 PM

RE: Reasons you're glad you're a MT fan and not a Troy fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We actually have a shot at getting into CUSA/Big East.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=7961482

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Burn the Horse
09-21-2011, 06:35 PM
yeah I read through that thread earlier. it was good for a laugh.

Brotherofanalum
09-21-2011, 11:25 PM
This was my favorite part out of anything those peons wrote "Does Troy run that Wildcat offense? I can't stand it when MT has to defend that." :laughing021:

Hemi Man
09-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Apparently they have quarterback coaches everywhere at CTU. That must explain Dasher's games against Troy.

Hop45
All American
Post #1714
Murfreesboro
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: The Sports Network Preview and prediction for MT @ troy Reply

Based on what I saw against Arkansas, we are primed to make at least 3 picks against Troy. I coul dnot believe Ark DBs did not pick off some of Robinson's passes. It appeared to me that he mostly throws off his back foot and his balls lacked a lot of zip. mainly looked like timing patterns where the WR and the ball get to the same spot at the same time, but if we can anticipate some of them, we should be able to beat their WR to the ball. I know, sounds easier than it is, but I just sat in front of the TV waiting for some of his passes to be picked. Hope I'm right.

20GETHER

Troy87
09-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Apparently they have quarterback coaches everywhere at CTU. That must explain Dasher's games against Troy.

Hop45
All American
Post #1714
Murfreesboro
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: The Sports Network Preview and prediction for MT @ troy Reply

Based on what I saw against Arkansas, we are primed to make at least 3 picks against Troy. I coul dnot believe Ark DBs did not pick off some of Robinson's passes. It appeared to me that he mostly throws off his back foot and his balls lacked a lot of zip. mainly looked like timing patterns where the WR and the ball get to the same spot at the same time, but if we can anticipate some of them, we should be able to beat their WR to the ball. I know, sounds easier than it is, but I just sat in front of the TV waiting for some of his passes to be picked. Hope I'm right.

20GETHER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......

:rollinglaugh::laughing021::rollinglaugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH

Oh my.....that was a good laugh.