PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's updated bottom 10

CattouseFan
09-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Here's the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2153153

Trojan1998
09-07-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm very delighted to see that Arkansas State made the list this week! Maybe the idiots on their Sunbelt board will not run as much smack now - nah, on second thought, they're in too much denial to realize just how bad ASU sucks.

ASU is the only Sunbelt team on the list - I figured ULM would be on it as well after losing to Northwestern State, but I guess they got overlooked because of Oklahoma's loss to TCU.

SOTSAlumBigGuns
09-07-2005, 05:03 PM
No Louisiana Teams. From the site:

Note: The Bottom 10 wishes all the best to those suffering from Hurricane Katrina. No team from Louisiana was considered for this week's rankings.

CAPTAINASU
09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm very delighted to see that Arkansas State made the list this week! Maybe the idiots on their Sunbelt board will not run as much smack now - nah, on second thought, they're in too much denial to realize just how bad ASU sucks.

ASU is the only Sunbelt team on the list - I figured ULM would be on it as well after losing to Northwestern State, but I guess they got overlooked because of Oklahoma's loss to TCU.

I guess we all need a little reminder

ASU 13
Troy State 9

I guess we don't suck quite as bad as you do.

FRED_of_TROY
09-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Hint Hint!!!

That ranking is for THIS YEAR!!

You beat us last year.

Think about it.

TrojanWar
09-09-2005, 05:19 PM
I guess we all need a little reminder

ASU 13
Troy State 9

I guess we don't suck quite as bad as you do.

Fluke of all flukes. ASU will get the beating of their life this year. Oh, and your team looked excellent against Mizzou! One day you ASU people will learn, a winning season is something you will never see, more or less win the conference.