PDA

View Full Version : The I-65 Series As I See it

Steel Dragon
09-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Who has the edge in the game Saturday? UAB almost goes into overtime with the third ranked team in the nation but lose. UAB believes they should have won the game and there is a little hangover. UAB had great effort and played in a tough stadium that is a plus. Troy is breaking in a new qb the butterflies are awful. Troy wins even over a weak team. Troy is playing questionable there biggest game of the year. The State of Alabama does not have interest in see Troy play ASU or UAB play Rice. Ask Missouri if MG is not hard to play in but it is not Neyland. Back to back road games.Advantage: Even
Offense:Troy pulled a 2nd string qb Leak and ran every trick play that worked.Do not overlook that Bolt was the DC at Troy. There is nothing UAB can throw at Troy that they have not already sen. Troy beat a better team, no Troy was better. After the game UAB's Coach Sullivan announces he has cancer. Hackney grows up and so does UAB's offense. Troy has something to prove at home. Advantage:UAB
Defense:Troy's defense was great last year. This year there were some loses but Troy knows defense. UAB's defense was awful last year but appears to be better this year. Advantage: Troy
Special Teams: UAB mainly because of Reggie Lindsey
Hackney is very good but so is Troy's defense.
The State needs this rival because both school bring more class. At we are not scared our precious image will be tarnished to late. There scared of us and IT FEELS GOOD.

pkf4troy
09-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Special Teams: UAB mainly because of Reggie Lindsey

Am I missing something or do we still have SB Player of the week MR. L. McKelvin? I think we do......if anything this is even.

TrojanWar
09-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Special Teams may be even. I think it's a fairly accurate assesment of both teams, although a little bit of bias towards UAB can be detected. All-in-all, it's tough to disagree with much of what was written.

dfarr
09-07-2005, 07:36 AM
well, reggie averaged 25 yards on kickoff returns and our punter average 46.5 ypk. we didnt make ut punt but once, and a fair catch was called.

kiwan
09-07-2005, 08:11 AM
When did Troy move to I-65?

FRED_of_TROY
09-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Wow. That would make for a nice trip from South Alabama. No backroads through Georgiana and Luverne. Could someone tell me where we are on I-65 before I make the trip Saturday?