we'll see.

Trojans1andAll
09-06-2011, 06:13 PM
....sorry that Troy won't be playing defense in 2011, either. :confused013:

Get the hell out of here, puffer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Trojans1andAll/8b.jpg

gotu
09-06-2011, 06:57 PM
I must admit we are 0-1 while UA-Ghettoville is undefeated. Get back with us next week and tell us how your visit to the sunshine state went. :thumb:

I do, in a perverse way, enjoy your banter.:eatdrink004:

JPSousa1898
09-06-2011, 11:15 PM
http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg It always bears repeating, especially since I'm as guilty if not more guilty than most.

BlazerUnit
09-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Get the hell out of here, puffer.

I'll leave, but just remember...I told you so. (http://gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22512)

I freakin' told you so. I mickeyficking told you so.

And I'm tellin' you again!

Trojans1andAll
09-07-2011, 04:57 PM
I'll leave, but just remember...I told you so. (http://gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22512)

I freakin' told you so. I mickeyficking told you so.

And I'm tellin' you again!

Your attitude is why people hate you and your university.

You are aboolutely "mickeyficking" clueless as to the situation of our defense.

And despite any problems with the play of our team, at least that's our only problems. Sure, many years ago our coach gave money to a player while he was at another university, I knew you'd bring it up. But our players don't rape little girls and our coaches don't get busted with pot on recruiting trips. At least at Troy we don't rejoice in beating a team on one of the worst calls ever perpetrated in the sport.

Now, you know why I hate university of alabama's b-team, and you know why everyone else does. Get back on the horse you came here on and ride it straight to hell.

BlazerUnit
09-08-2011, 03:51 PM

And despite any problems with the play of our team, at least that's our only problems. Sure, many years ago our coach gave money to a player while he was at another university, I knew you'd bring it up. But our players don't rape little girls and our coaches don't get busted with pot on recruiting trips. At least at Troy we don't rejoice in beating a team on one of the worst calls ever perpetrated in the sport.

Now, you know why I hate university of alabama's b-team, and you know why everyone else does. Get back on the horse you came here on and ride it straight to hell.

Go ahead, take a bow.

newnan trojan
09-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Again, how many bowls and winning season has UAB had?

Trojans1andAll
09-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Go ahead, take a bow.

Nah, I was just stating facts.

DedicatedTrojan84
09-08-2011, 06:41 PM

:thumb: DT84 likes this

trojanbrutha
09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Go ahead, take a bow.

He deserves an encore on that one, BU...:taunt003:

BlazerUnit
09-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Again, how many bowls and winning season has UAB had?

You're changing the subject at hand--Troy's defense sucks. Again.

TrojanWarrior418
09-09-2011, 12:09 PM

MNZTifzpwkU

How can you say Troy's defense sucks when we've only played ONE ballgame, an AQ team at that, meanwhile UA's B hasn't played down one yet? Wonder how well that stellar Blazer D is going to hold up against the Gators? You know I kind of wondered why you always feel the need to come on here and troll and the answer is obvious 1) you get your jollies by ryling up the Trojan fanbase and 2) if I was a UAB fan I'd sure as hell be looking for other distraction during football season.

But the lizards will find out just how good or bad or defense is on October first. And remember: In Troy you have to all 100 yards and break the plane to score a touchdown.

BlazerUnit
09-09-2011, 12:12 PM
http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg It always bears repeating, especially since I'm as guilty if not more guilty than most.

Except with more than 300 posts, I'm clearly not a troll. I'm a snarky, Pepsi-fueled contrarian.

Hell, I didn't even plop down my usual Special Handbook for Insulting Troy for this thread--no lobs at the town, the university, the people, etc. I just made one pithy observation from the 'Clempson' game that so many have seen and complained about in past games.

But who responded with the usual anti-UAB spew? Your friends, one of whom even brought up the Eric Ramsey incident unprovoked.
Sure, many years ago our coach gave money to a player while he was at another university, I knew you'd bring it up.
I DIDN'T BRING IT UP! :laughing021:

newnan trojan
09-09-2011, 12:22 PM

Atleast you dont deny it!

Besides how is our defense as bad as last years? We held Clemson out of the Red Zone till late in the 3rd quarter!!! Only reason the score is that it was is because the defense got tired from being out of the field for so long. It was a 1 Touchdown game till 10mins left in the 4th! Or defense is WORLDS better than last year. Your Lizard team will get a 3+ touchdown beat down this year!

newnan trojan
09-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Atleast you dont deny it!

Besides how is our defense as bad as last years? We held Clemson out of the Red Zone till late in the 3rd quarter!!! Only reason the score is that it was is because the defense got tired from being out of the field for so long. It was a 1 Touchdown game till 10mins left in the 4th! Or defense is WORLDS better than last year. Your Lizard team will get a 3+ touchdown beat down this year!

Also if our defense was so bad last year, how is it your teams butt stayed home come bowl season only to watch Troy give a beat down on Ohio and to close the season out with a 8-4 record! :devil22:

newnan trojan
09-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Wow its a good thing we let yall come back and win last year or else you would have had a 3-9 record rather than a 4-8 record!:rollinglaugh:

BlazerUnit
09-09-2011, 12:34 PM
At least at Troy we don't rejoice in beating a team on one of the worst calls ever perpetrated in the sport.

No, ya'll rejoice in telling everyone who'll listen how you 'got screwed'.

The referees didn't screw Troy. UAB certainly didn't screw Troy. Nor did Britton Banowsky screw Troy. Troy screwed Troy (http://youtu.be/a52-nsC3HDo), and you can look in the mirror and know that.

newnan trojan
09-09-2011, 12:36 PM

The referees didn't screw Troy. UAB certainly didn't screw Troy. Nor did Britton Banowsky screw Troy. Troy screwed Troy (http://youtu.be/a52-nsC3HDo), and you can look in the mirror and know that.

For once I agree. Not saying I did agree with the Refs at the very end but we should have never let yall back in the game....Thats why this year its going to get ugly for yall

BlazerUnit
09-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Also if our defense was so bad last year, how is it your teams butt stayed home come bowl season only to watch Troy give a beat down on Ohio and to close the season out with a 8-4 record! :devil22:
How revisionist of you, touting your defense as the reason behind 8-4. It's the reason Troy wasn't a legit 10-2 or better, and deep down in that plaque-addled cardiac orb of yours--you know it's true. And so does everybody else.

I started to say your sorry defense had nothing to do with UAB's season last year, but I thought better of it: If UAB had to face Jeremy Rowell's schemes for twelve separate weeks last year, the Blazers might have been able to stiff the Liberty for the Sugar.

(I exaggerate, obviously. But not by much.)

newnan trojan
09-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Very true. If we had a great defense last year we would have been 10-2 or better....But our team had heart last year and the offense was great......
8-4 with a young defense is pretty good I think! I hope you and your team does think our defense is like last year. it will be a rude awakening for yall let me tell ya!

BTW. whats UA'sB excuse for being 4-8????

BlazerUnit
09-09-2011, 01:20 PM
BTW. whats UA'sB excuse for being 4-8????

I thought I told you in my last post--we can only play Troy once a year.

newnan trojan
09-09-2011, 01:22 PM
I thought I told you in my last post--we can only play Troy once a year.

If that was the case you would be 1-11 at best this year!

U might want to schedule Memphis more!

JPSousa1898
09-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Except with more than 300 posts, I'm clearly not a troll. I'm a snarky, Pepsi-fueled contrarian.

Blazer... really?? Pepsi? Come on dude! That's soooo 80-90's. You know that!

And 300 posts just means you're a persistent Troll whom we've come to accept as part of the quirkiness that makes posting here fun.

That being said, if/when the Gangrene Dragons do loose in our temple to the gods of the pigskin are you buying the booze? I know of this really great place that has good booze and steaks... I'm sure you've been there... JClyde.

Trojans1andAll
09-09-2011, 09:11 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Trojans1andAll/tsm-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Trojans1andAll/tsm-2.jpg

TroyTuba
09-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Why are you here spouting about our team's play against Clemson? You must expect how badly UAB will be called out for getting door matted by Florida......

By the way, our bowl game victory was soooooo sweet!!!!

newnan trojan
09-10-2011, 09:47 PM
What happened BU? You guys never got a touchdown at Florida. I figured for sure you would get on the board.:rollinglaugh:

TroyTuba
09-10-2011, 11:01 PM
How about that stellar UAB defense, folks?!!!!!!

DedicatedTrojan84
09-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Can not wait untill your cant score against Floridas 2nd team squad rolls into Troy on the 1st LoserUnit.

TrojanWarrior418
09-11-2011, 12:14 PM
We might as well give up. The Blazer "stout" defense held Florida to only 300 yards rushing and only gave up a measly 39 points! My God there pass defense was like a wall the Gators only got 212 yards through the air.

I just hope our defense can hang in there against a team that netting a monster 71 yards total rushing! Coach Blakeney has his work cut out for him. He's going to have some sleepless nights preparing for the might UAB Blazers...

BCTROJAN
09-11-2011, 04:59 PM
What happened BU? You guys never got a touchdown at Florida. I figured for sure you would get on the board.:rollinglaugh:

Obviously they just didn't want to show what they got. Saving it all for conference play...... And us.

Burn the Horse
09-11-2011, 08:24 PM
pretty smart UAB didn't "show their hand" against Florida. best to save all their fireworks for the games that REALLY matter...like against us. Expect Puff the Magic Dragon to air it out and make us look like a JV squad out there when they finally decide to unleash their mighty scoring machine. :laughing021:

troyaluminmichigan
09-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Don't they play on a 99 yard field?

Burn the Horse
09-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Don't they play on a 99 yard field?

98 I believe.

:angry013:

TroyTuba
09-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Too bad it's in Troy this year and ours is a full 100 yards.....

troyaluminmichigan
09-11-2011, 08:56 PM
It's not going to matter, I truly sense a barbeque of dragon meat.............

Burn the Horse
09-11-2011, 09:08 PM
I heard Blazer meat tastes like chicken. I wouldn't personally know though, I don't eat :censored:

DedicatedTrojan84
09-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Where is BlazerUnit guys? Does he not want to talk any more?

Douglas
09-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Does this pusillanimous jackwagon UAB fan realize that his school has LOSING records against 6 of its fellow C-USA opponents? Winning records against 4. Tied against 1.

Troy has winning records against 5 Conf opponents, losing against 3 and tied against 1.

Series is tied 4-4 between Troy/UAB, yet 2-1 in Troy's favor at Troy, AL.

If you're going to trash talk another school, you need to bring a bit more amo than what you've got... cause your school's record ain't nothin' to be proud of. :)

redwaver
09-16-2011, 02:27 PM
:rollinglaugh:http://youtu.be/wM1Ne510XRo

TrojanWarrior418
09-18-2011, 12:15 AM
And the mighty UA's B defense does even better this week holding CUSA Powerhouse Tulane to a mere 49 points at home. I don't know about you but I'm really sweating the Blazers coming to Troy.