PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to post something nice about Troy.

BlazerUnit
08-17-2011, 02:56 PM
http://tinypic.com/r/21987zk/7

TrojanWarrior418
08-17-2011, 03:26 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Zaphira/albums/612265/thumbs/so%20funny.jpg_thumb.jpg

PCTrojan
08-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Photo's from UAB's first scrimmage

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x186/kindtongue/UABfootballscrimmage.jpg

Fear has officially set in.

CHughes1102
08-17-2011, 03:56 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/bertstare_nfl.gif

DedicatedTrojan84
08-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Ok cool guy. Congrats on being a:

http://blog.chron.com/owls/files/legacy/CUSA.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLUpz8nRCTRErnJv6KFaHW03e4nwOLl zbO_xAaXrZ2SYHZzpBt

Hey man the last time the UAB football program won 6 or more games was 2004. :rollinglaugh:

Trojan2003
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
UAB fans (all of them) @ UAB Football Fan Day:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8684/circus2kn2.jpg

DedicatedTrojan84
08-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Hey LoserUnit are you going to be at the our game this year?

JPSousa1898
08-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Blazer... I ACTUALLY thought it was kinda funny.

GoTroyGo1
08-20-2011, 08:13 AM
TROY > UAB simple math.

BlazerUnit
08-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey LoserUnit are you going to be at the our game this year?

I would rather sit in a puddle eating rancid Zeigler souse in the deepest, darkest, dopefiend-occupied portion of the Legion Field parking lot, in the rain, at midnight...than slog my way into that filthy, fetid, festering sewage lagoon facility on George Wallace Drive, even with $1000 cash, keys to a Bill Jackson Cadillac, and my left hand palming the right breast of the most nubile co-ed on your pathetic campus.

With that said--I haven't made any solid plans.

TroyFootball05
08-21-2011, 05:28 PM
I would rather sit in a puddle eating rancid Zeigler souse in the deepest, darkest, dopefiend-occupied portion of the Legion Field parking lot, in the rain, at midnight...than slog my way into that filthy, fetid, festering sewage lagoon facility on George Wallace Drive, even with $1000 cash, keys to a Bill Jackson Cadillac, and my left hand palming the right breast of the most nubile co-ed on your pathetic campus.

I appreciate you pulling that our your ass for a good laugh, because you can't honestly believe in anyway that legion field is anywhere close to the venue that Veterans Memorial Stadium is.

Hemi Man
08-22-2011, 06:45 AM

My friend you know Zeigler souse is served exclusively in the suites at historic Excretion field. No way would be able to find it anywhere else near Excretion field.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-22-2011, 09:02 AM

Keep trying to make yourself believe that. I bet you believe that your sorry excuse for a football team has won more than 6 games in a season sometime in the last 7 years too.

You must have misused/misplaced a few words in your last post -- didn't you mean to write "I would rather mount a poodle while eating some dopefiend at the sh&%hole that Legion Field is and give $1,000 to palm Bill Jackson with my left hand in his Cadillac"

:devil22:

TroyFootball05
08-22-2011, 11:54 AM
didn't you mean to write "I would rather mount a poodle while eating some dopefiend at the sh&%hole that Legion Field is and give $1,000 to palm Bill Jackson with my left hand in his Cadillac"

:devil22:

This.

BlazerUnit
08-23-2011, 01:36 PM
I appreciate you pulling that our your ass for a good laugh, because you can't honestly believe in anyway that legion field is anywhere close to the venue that Veterans Memorial Stadium is.

I don't. My Garmin says your dump is at least 150 miles away from ours, and in the wrong direction to boot.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-23-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't. My Garmin says your dump is at least 150 miles away from ours.

I tell you what if I could pull for a team that has not been .500 in the past 7 years and had an off campus used and abused stadium in the middle of the projects then i would be really cool. Be sure to wear your bullet proof vest while tailgating this year LoserUnit......I mean I tell you guys if only we could pay 20 bucks to park our cars in the yards of section 80 government housing on gamedays, then and only then would we be really cool like LoserUnit here.

Hemi Man
08-23-2011, 03:17 PM
I don't. My Garmin says your dump is at least 150 miles away from ours, and in the wrong direction to boot.

Pike County landfill
http://www.rubyskyepi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/landfill.jpg

Jefferson County Landfill
http://img.groundspeak.com/waymarking/display/05556e84-1ade-4446-a6f0-14f3cf5ec604.jpg

The difference is that we don't play football in our dump.

Burn the Horse
08-23-2011, 05:49 PM
we have an OCS, they don't. there really isn't much else to say. oh yeah, ours is nice to boot.

trojanbrutha
08-23-2011, 08:06 PM

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/RHuHq.gif

BlazerUnit
08-24-2011, 12:25 AM
we have an OCS, they don't. there really isn't much else to say. oh yeah, ours is nice to boot.

It's 'nice' largely by the fact it exists. By that simple standard, Miles College and the new Saraland [AL] High School have nicer campus stadiums than UAB as well. You sure zinged us there.

BlazerUnit
08-24-2011, 12:27 AM
The difference is that we don't play football in our dump.

No, nothing to add here.

Burn the Horse
08-24-2011, 07:22 AM
I actually think that Troy's stadium is nice. if you don't agree that's fine, but I like it quite a bit. :bounce012:

BlazerUnit
08-25-2011, 05:05 PM
I actually think that Troy's stadium is nice. if you don't agree that's fine, but I like it quite a bit. :bounce012:

That's fine that you like it. It's pathetically easy, but it's allowed.

Burn the Horse
08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
That's fine that you like it. It's pathetically easy, but it's allowed.

http://fsa.zedge.net/content/4/5/1/7/1-5730978-4517-t.jpg

http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/media_content/m-3154.jpg

it's even on campus. :thumb:

DedicatedTrojan84
08-25-2011, 08:22 PM
it's even on campus. :thumb:

Yea LoserUnit we do not have to get our stadiums the hand-me-down way, we just build our own. :rollinglaugh: Have fun with your 15% full GoodWill stadium in the Hood there big guy.

BlazerUnit
08-26-2011, 08:20 AM
Yea LoserUnit we do not have to get our stadiums the hand-me-down way, we just build our own.

Interestingly, with renovations funded from an individual corporate executive and a corporation that both found themselves 'financially compromised' afterwards.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Interestingly, with renovations funded from an individual corporate executive and a corporation that both found themselves 'financially compromised' afterwards.

And that matters why?

Come on man now you are just hatin.

Troy87
08-26-2011, 11:07 AM

Incorrect!

Those funds were for the naming rights and had nothing to do with the actual funding of the stadium renovation. Did those funds partially go toward some of the debt service? I'm sure they did, but the stadium was renovated without their funding.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Incorrect!

Those funds were for the naming rights and had nothing to do with the actual funding of the stadium renovation. Did those funds partially go toward some of the debt service? I'm sure they did, but the stadium was renovated without their funding.

Hey LoserUnit looks like:

http://kauli.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/served.jpg

BlazerUnit
08-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Incorrect!

Those funds were for the naming rights and had nothing to do with the actual funding of the stadium renovation. Did those funds partially go toward some of the debt service? I'm sure they did, but the stadium was renovated without their funding. Nitpicking. The funds were given for the direct/indirect benefit of the football program, by way of the home stadium. Not for band scholarships or Jack Hawkins' halitosis treatments, it was for football.

Hey LoserUnit looks like:

http://kauli.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/served.jpg

You're a fan, and you didn't correct me--which tells me you weren't sure of the full details either.

Are you proud of your funny picture, though?

DedicatedTrojan84
08-26-2011, 03:51 PM
I am so proud of my funny picture and my stadium that is not a hand-me-down and is not located in a ghetto.

BlazerUnit
08-26-2011, 03:58 PM
I am so proud of my funny picture and my stadium that is not a hand-me-down and is not located in a ghetto.

Floyd Stadium is nicer.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Floyd Stadium is nicer.

This is a Troy vs. UA's B-Team discussion here. Floyd might be nicer but thats ok because we have beat those guys 5 years in a row both places w/o blind biased refs involved soooooo.......

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/7/128968232047671693.jpg

BlazerUnit
08-28-2011, 05:53 PM
This is a Troy vs. UA's B-Team discussion here.

It's actually a 'I'm going to post something nice about Troy' thread, so kindly stay on topic. With that said, it's time for something else nice about Troy: Troy graduates. I had an occasion to meet some former business majors in Prattville, and I must admit to being surprised at their courteousness and competency.

I felt quite warm inside after one said "Thank you, and come again to Arby's" as I drove away from the drive-thru window. It really is good mood food.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-29-2011, 08:50 AM
LoserUnit,

Now you are just being a moron. I understand how hard it can be to not even be able to win 6 games 6 years in a row, and I also understand that it can be frustrating to go to home games just to have to dodge falling objects and see that cesspool of a stadium 15% full all after being assaulted on the way in. That being said do not come here spewing venom about Troy Graduates just because your overweight date Saturday night complained about the amount of roast beef on her sandwich and then did not put out because you forgot to get her extra Arbys sauce. Just because you are sexually frustrated at the end of a long weekend does not give you the right to bash Troy grads. No matter how much you come here to spew non-sense every chance you get to use your girlfriends internet while she is sleeping off an Arbys binge, you are not going to feel any better about the fate of your pathetic football team. Because:

1.) They can not even put together a < .500 year occasionally.
2.) Your off campus hand-me-down facilities from your big brother are in worse shape that the Roman Coliseum and is the staging ground for a big turf war between the Crips and the Bloods every Saturday night.
3.) You will always be bamas :censored:. ALWAYS. You will always use thier left over stadium. You will always answer to them on everything. You and Memphis will always be the joke of the CUSA.

PCTrojan
08-29-2011, 09:07 AM
LoserUnit,

Now you are just being a moron. I understand how hard it can be to not even be able to win 6 games 6 years in a row, and I also understand that it can be frustrating to go to home games just to have to dodge falling objects and see that cesspool of a stadium 15% full all after being assaulted on the way in. That being said do not come here spewing venom about Troy Graduates just because your overweight date Saturday night complained about the amount of roast beef on her sandwich and then did not put out because you forgot to get her extra Arbys sauce. Just because you are sexually frustrated at he end of a long weekend does not give you the right to bash Troy grads. No matter how much you come here to spew non-sense every chance you get to use your girlfriends internet while she is sleeping off an Arbys binge, you are not going to feel any better about the fate of your pathetic football team. Because:

1.) They can not even put together a < .500 year occasionally.
2.) Your off campus hand-me-down facilities from your big brother are in worse shape that the Roman Coliseum and is the staging ground for a big turf war between the Crips and the Bloods every Saturday night.
3.) You will always be bamas :censored:. ALWAYS. You will always use thier left over stadium. You will always answer to them on everything. You and Memphis will always be the joke of the CUSA.

oooooo burn lol

BlazerUnit
08-29-2011, 11:26 AM
loserunit,

now you are just being a moron. I understand how hard it can be to not even be able to win 6 games 6 years in a row, and i also understand that it can be frustrating to go to home games just to have to dodge falling objects and see that cesspool of a stadium 15% full all after being assaulted on the way in. That being said do not come here spewing venom about troy graduates just because your overweight date saturday night complained about the amount of roast beef on her sandwich and then did not put out because you forgot to get her extra arbys sauce. Just because you are sexually frustrated at the end of a long weekend does not give you the right to bash troy grads. No matter how much you come here to spew non-sense every chance you get to use your girlfriends internet while she is sleeping off an arbys binge, you are not going to feel any better about the fate of your pathetic football team. Because:

1.) they can not even put together a < .500 year occasionally.
2.) your off campus hand-me-down facilities from your big brother are in worse shape that the roman coliseum and is the staging ground for a big turf war between the crips and the bloods every saturday night.
3.) you will always be bamas :censored:. Always. You will always use thier left over stadium. You will always answer to them on everything. You and memphis will always be the joke of the cusa.

u mad?

DedicatedTrojan84
08-29-2011, 11:40 AM
u mad?

Haaalz No. Its Game Week. I'm just making fun of you and UA's B Team.
That is all....

GOODDAY... DT84 :wave:

BlazerUnit
08-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Haaalz No. Its Game Week. I'm just making fun of you and UA's B Team.

Really? It's not really working.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Really? It's not really working.

Hmmmm you are the only one that seems to think that. I just saw that you guys open the season with Florida. I'm going to have to watch that Bloodbath on ESPN3. :laughing021:

BlazerUnit
08-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Hmmmm you are the only one that seems to think that. I just saw that you guys open the season with Florida. I'm going to have to watch that Bloodbath on ESPN3. :laughing021:

I'll spoil it for you: UAB loses.

I'll spoil October 1st for you too: Troy embarrassed.

PCTrojan
08-29-2011, 02:33 PM
You willing to put money where you mouth is?

DedicatedTrojan84
08-29-2011, 02:40 PM
I'll spoil it for you: UAB loses.

I'll spoil October 1st for you too: Troy embarrassed.

I tell you what LU. Lets make a friendly wager on that for our friends here at GTT.com. What ya say? Agree and we'll work out the details.

Brotherofanalum
08-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Man you guys, be nicer to Bi-unit. I mean, you know much Mondays suck for us! So think of how bad Saturdays must feel for blazer fans! have a heart you guys :sad010:

DedicatedTrojan84
08-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Yea really. Saturdays get really crappy after navigating that slum know as Legion Field for UA's B-Team fans. I hear Discovery is sending in Bear Grylls for a Man vs. Wild episode mid-season similar to how they sent him into New Orleans after Katrina. Should be some real compelling footage after he dodges the different gangs and lives off dead raccoons until game day when he can live off the leftovers from the 7 hot dogs that are fried up in the concessions area for what fans show up.

Burn the Horse
08-29-2011, 10:44 PM
Yea really. Saturdays get really crappy after navigating that slum know as Legion Field for UA's B-Team fans. I hear Discovery is sending in Bear Grylls for a Man vs. Wild episode mid-season similar to how they sent him into New Orleans after Katrina. Should be some real compelling footage after he dodges the different gangs and lives off dead raccoons until game day when he can live off the leftovers from the 7 hot dogs that are fried up in the concessions area for what fans show up.

http://www.jaggeddragon.net/zenphoto/albums/images/vw_oh_snap.gif

BlazerUnit
08-29-2011, 11:13 PM

I feel its time for a DT84 statistical update for this particular thread:

3 references to 'UA's B team'
4 references to UAB's record or winning percentage
6 references to Legion Field as 'used' or 'hand-me-down'
7 references to 'LoserUnit'
8 stereotyped references toward Legion Field's location, specifically including "in the middle of the projects", "be sure to wear your bulletproof vest", "yards of section 8 housing", "Goodwill stadium in the hood", "located in a ghetto", "being assaulted on the way in", "turf war between the Crips and the Bloods", "Bear Grylls...dodges the gangs"

Keepin' it fresh, DT84!

Brotherofanalum
08-30-2011, 12:04 AM

8 stereotyped references toward Legion Field's location, specifically including "in the middle of the projects", "be sure to wear your bulletproof vest", "yards of section 8 housing", "Goodwill stadium in the hood", "located in a ghetto", "being assaulted on the way in", "turf war between the Crips and the Bloods", "Bear Grylls...dodges the gangs"

Keepin' it fresh, DT84!

Keepin' it fresh enough to annoy the blazercrap out of you! http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKXpfbQ9pjsIdckwlYtYT3rK0PgG_Ui F60ujXeQxjajoSxOQmX

Brotherofanalum
08-30-2011, 12:10 AM
Wait, sorry Bi-unit, you probably don't even know what that beloved childhood character advertises....... maybe this will help you? http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2UQx8Z3ibv6DxfXqADbI0s4FfvGw-WtO8thHoRq9aVcPf7u_C

DedicatedTrojan84
08-30-2011, 09:07 AM

Keepin' it fresh, DT84!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/115/311799495_1f032f8be8.jpg

BlazerUnit
08-30-2011, 11:46 AM
Keepin' it fresh enough to annoy the blazercrap out of you!

But he's not (http://gotroytrojans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=191320&postcount=39) annoying me, that's my point. DT84 is just recycling the same warmed-over smarm other posters have come up with.

He's basically the Carlos Mencia of pro-Troy smack, with some Dimitri Martin-like funny pictures. No originality to speak of. Sigh.

DedicatedTrojan84
08-30-2011, 10:56 PM
But he's not (http://gotroytrojans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=191320&postcount=39) annoying me, that's my point. DT84 is just recycling the same warmed-over smarm other posters have come up with.

He's basically the Carlos Mencia of pro-Troy smack, with some Dimitri Martin-like funny pictures. No originality to speak of. Sigh.

:taunt003:

Recycled facts are still facts. Recycled ststs are still stats. SOOOO quit :sad010: Good night LoserUnit. TTY in the morning buddy.

BlazerUnit
08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
:taunt003:

Recycled facts are still facts. Recycled ststs are still stats. SOOOO quit :sad010: Good night LoserUnit. TTY in the morning buddy.

Do you need that much time to come up with something new? You had all day.

That's okay, don't bother--I win. And so will UAB October 1st. :thumb:

DedicatedTrojan84
08-31-2011, 07:12 AM
Do you need that much time to come up with something new? You had all day.

That's okay, don't bother--I win. And so will UAB October 1st. :thumb:

Well you see as a Troy Graduate I landed something known as a "good job" in this "good job" sometimes I can be away from my computer for long periods at a time. I did get a few chances to check on things here at GTT.com but was not in the least worried about another one of your pathetic comebacks, all of which have yet to make anyone laugh.

Listen, LoserUnit, if you are so confident about a UA's B-Team win then why do you ignore my request for a friendly wager? I tell you what I am so confident that that The Green Dragons will not win that if they do I will wear a UAB shirt for a whole day (work and all). I will document this event also. I will go with money too. Whatever you want big guy. If you are so confident then put your money/embarassment when your type is.