PDA

View Full Version : This is a few months away....

Hemi Man
08-11-2011, 06:35 PM
but I'm going to let it stew a while before we get to the the FIU game. I know our players haven't forgotten it.

BG_UK5ULUBk

tenaciousT
08-11-2011, 06:44 PM
some of the worst tackling i have seen in a long time... that was painful to watch.

redwaver
08-11-2011, 06:49 PM
some of the worst tackling i have seen in a long time... that was painful to watch.
Only game I walked out on in 48 years of Troy football! Just couldn't stand any more!

GoTroyGo1
08-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I think we had beaten them so many times we got complacent, they are not that sorry 2 wins a year program they used to be. Western Kentucky and N Texas are making strides too, I think they whole conference has improved. I have the FIU game marked on my calendar, it is a must win for us.

Burn the Horse
08-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Only game I walked out on in 48 years of Troy football! Just couldn't stand any more!

me too. I've never once left a game early out of anger. this was my first. I hope never to do it again. :angry013:

Brotherofanalum
08-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I hate to admit it, but I left at halftime :paperbag:

I even stayed through that stupid rain delay.

Brotherofanalum
08-11-2011, 11:06 PM
But I also find it amusing that people are using game reel from our games for their hype videos.

GoTroyGo1
08-12-2011, 01:13 AM
"But I also find it amusing that people are using game reel from our games for their hype videos." I hope we have plenty of highlight reels from the upcoming game to show off, Troy/ FIU will be on ESPN2.

troyfan
08-12-2011, 08:31 AM
That game was so bad that even my 5 month old son (at the time) got sick and we had to leave at halftime. We spend the rest of the game at Troy Regional.

Burn the Horse
08-12-2011, 11:12 AM
But I also find it amusing that people are using game reel from our games for their hype videos.

when you are the Big Dawg, people consider it a big deal to do well against you. it's a compliment. :thumb:

BCTROJAN
08-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Got to admit they owned us that day. We hung in there to the bitter end though.

tenaciousT
08-12-2011, 05:40 PM
They were beating us up and down the field, but like BC said "we hung in there." We kept taking the lumps and i kept feeling that we were one big play from getting back in it. I stayed for the whole thing and Troy kept getting my hopes up just to have them slashed again.

GoTroyGo1
08-12-2011, 05:50 PM
One of two things will happen with FIU: They will either keep Cristobal and start planning to move up to another conference, they have all the pieces of the puzzle to do so, or : He will get another job at a "Big Six" school and they will be back to where they used to be. Regardless, this is THE game we need to win this year, yes some of you focus on Clemson and Arkansas, (and I would like us to beat Navy so I can have some bragging rights at work) but in the end our season may well come down to this game for us, I am hoping we don't have a hiccup in-conference game like we tend to do as well. I think we can get 8-9 wins this year and keep things rolling.:thumb:

Hemi Man
08-12-2011, 06:28 PM
The reason I posted the video the fact they were basically mocking us with the song. That to go along with Anthony Gaitor's comments along with some of their fans egos is going to make that midweek trip to Miami very exciting.

newnan trojan
08-13-2011, 01:39 PM
I stayed the whole game. I didnt really want to but I was enjoying the SOTS play...The only game ive ever left early was the South Carolina game....I was just mad and HOT (heat hot) and decided to leave...