PDA

View Full Version : Auctions Coming

Troy87
07-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Hello Trojan Fans!

Next week we will begin some auctions. If you'll notice, on the lower menu bar on the front page, there is an item for auctions. When the word "Auction" is a different color from the current white, that means there is an active auction.

Auctions will generally last 5 days (not written in stone). Bidders will email their bids to the website email address, gtt@msllc.gccoxmail.com.

There will be an auction rules list available with a link from the front page. It will be available before the first auction.

Members who would like to have some of their memorabilia auctioned by GTT are welcome to send me an email at the same website email address to discuss the terms and management of the auction.

If you have any questions, contact me through the GTT email.

Thanks,
Keith
Troy87

Troy87
08-05-2011, 05:26 PM
First auction is up and live!

PCTrojan
08-05-2011, 08:57 PM
I don't use microsoft outlook and when I click to place a bid it automatically opens said program.

I am not necessarily going to bid on this item but I would like to see the registration and bidding process.

Pensacola Kid
08-05-2011, 10:42 PM
All the info can be found here:

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/auction1.htm

Just E-mail gtt@msllc.gccoxmail.com if you would like to place a bid. It's that simple.

Surf Report:
Nothing to report. I can't hear any waves and there is not enough moonlight to see the surf. It will probably be flat all weekend. :sad010: