PDA

View Full Version : Demarcus Ware Autograph Mini Helmet for sale

mftroyu
07-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi everybody,

*Update July 15, 2011*
If you want it for $40 its yours. just email me off list with email provided below! Thanks. I also have a troy trash can if interested.
*End Update*

I have a Demarcus Ware Autographed Mini-Helmet I need to sell in lieu of financial need. Don't worry I am still a strong fan, but also in need of money, so this is probably the one item I can part with.

A little info. It has a certificate of authenticity from JT Sports Collectibles and has Ware's autograph on the certificate and the helmet. Its probably about 1 year since I purchased it. Original purchase price was around 60.00.

I will be taking offers until Tuesday and you can submit it to mftroyu@live.com. I doing it here first because I know all of you are dedicated Trojan fans and would sleep better if one of you had it.

My email is mftroyu@live.com. Further contact info will be traded if you are the highest. Also if you have any questions contact me off list.

Picture is attached.

TrojanArrow
07-10-2011, 11:13 AM
I think their having a auction before or right after the Larry B kickoff classic. You might want to try putting it up and getting more than 60$

Burn the Horse
07-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Moved this to the appropriate board.