PDA

View Full Version : Changes coming

Troy87
06-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Hello GTT Members and Supporters,

Over the next few months, you will begin to see a change in the appearance of the board and particularly the main page. The most immediate change will be in the appearance of the main page and the information out there.

The first change will occur on Wednesday, June 15th. It will be minor, and will not affect the funtionality you see and use every day.

I encourage everyone to bookmark the mainpage of GTT. For now, I know many have bookmarked the forum as their entry point into GTT, but we want you to utilize the entire website. Especially once it becomes fully populated and utilized for more interaction.

There will be a merchandise area coming soon. The licensing is in process right now, and I will say it won't be t-shirts, hats or typical bookstore type merchandise. It will be unique products that, for the most part, are not like anything else you've seen.

There will also be a challenge event, which will be hosted by this site and will hopefully engage many of our members and alumni to participate.

These plans are not set in stone in terms of time frame, but they going to happen, and I look forward to hearing your feedback once we get rolling.

I also want to thank Jeff and Mike for laying the groundwork, and to this point, has been wonderful to watch evolve. I hope the future for GTT is as exciting as the past has been, and with your particpation and guidance, I'm sure it will be.

Stay Tuned!
and
Gooooo Trojans!

Troy87
Keith Sims

FliryVorru
06-12-2011, 08:02 PM
There will be a merchandise area coming soon. The licensing is in process right now, and I will say it won't be t-shirts, hats or typical bookstore type merchandise. It will be unique products that, for the most part, are not like anything else you've seen.

There will also be a challenge event, which will be hosted by this site and will hopefully engage many of our members and alumni to participate.

http://bookbuilder.cast.org/bookresources/29/29421/glossary_19798.jpg

TroyDrum89
06-13-2011, 01:50 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/106/887/original/backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

moosicman
06-16-2011, 12:57 PM
I know it's no huge thing and just fluff, but why not add some new emoticon thingys. I've seen some cool ones on other sites specific to that site's interests. Maybe some TROY smilies!

TroyDrum89
06-23-2011, 08:06 AM
I'm diggin' the new pictures in the header of the forum site! :thumb:

troy4ever21
06-23-2011, 03:43 PM
The new title pictures are great! Thanks for including the SOTS! :thumb: