PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Female student needing housing for Fall....

troypsiphiguy
05-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Current SOTS members, I have a color guard student that is coming to Troy to do band, but she did not get housing on campus. Her parents aren't too keen on the idea of her living in an apt. off campus, however they are running out of options. Does anyone know of a female student that needs someone to sublease an apt or a house for the fall? Or a nice female student that needs a roommate. Preferably near campus, as she will not have a car at Troy her freshman year.

I know this is an odd post, but her parents asked me if there was anything I could do. I told them I would see what I could do. If you have any information I could pass along please inbox me!

Thanks,

Terrance A. Cobb
SOTS Alumni '06

MusicMan
05-11-2011, 11:54 PM
I can see what I can find Terrance, I have someone in mind, but I'm not sure if she needs a roommate or not and it'll be at the Grove, which is a little on the expensive side. The Shuttle runs to most apartment complexes in Troy, so travel won't be that much of a problem as soon as she memorizes the schedule. I'll check around and see what I can find out for ya bud.

Caleb Palmer