PDA

View Full Version : Logos for Fathead

Burrt Keyes
05-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Does anyone know the best way to get electronic (.jpg or .png) logos (like the helmet sticker/crossed swords), etc.?

I'm going to custom design vinyl stickers for my son's room on fathead.com, since the Troy Trojans are apparently the only team in college football that doesn't have stock availability on this site.

Much obliged!

Burn the Horse
05-10-2011, 08:44 PM
www.google.com

:thumb:

Burn the Horse
05-10-2011, 08:45 PM
just kidding. have you tried emailing the AD?

Mike Cunningham
05-11-2011, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't email the AD. He has other jobs than this.

I would suggest emailing the SID department.

Burn the Horse
05-11-2011, 08:54 AM
AD meant department, not director. Sorry for the confusion.

Dothan_Trojan97
05-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know the best way to get electronic (.jpg or .png) logos (like the helmet sticker/crossed swords), etc.?

I'm going to custom design vinyl stickers for my son's room on fathead.com, since the Troy Trojans are apparently the only team in college football that doesn't have stock availability on this site.

Much obliged!

I did this for my son's room and contacted Chuch Ash (Head Athletic Trainer) because I had seen some of the various logos in the training room. He gave me the name of the company in Montgomery that produced them for the University. I contacted them, they ordered the material to make them removable like fathead stickers, and produced them to my specifications.

If I remember I forwarded that info to Mike a few years ago when he was working on his "Trojan" room. I will try to find the information and get it to you.

Burn the Horse
05-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I did this for my son's room and contacted Chuch Ash (Head Athletic Trainer) because I had seen some of the various logos in the training room. He gave me the name of the company in Montgomery that produced them for the University. I contacted them, they ordered the material to make them removable like fathead stickers, and produced them to my specifications.

If I remember I forwarded that info to Mike a few years ago when he was working on his "Trojan" room. I will try to find the information and get it to you.

If you find it please PM it to me too.

MusicMan
05-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Can you just put it on here and make a sticky out of it or something? Just so we have it for future reference?

Dothan_Trojan97
05-11-2011, 09:22 PM
The company is Signs Now in Montgomery, AL. They are licensed to reproduce Troy University logos and let me chose the ones I wanted for my son's room. Here is the link to the video of my son's room I did a few years ago. You will be able to see the two logos I chose to use. They are not cheap, but are high quality and I have moved them, taken them down to clean, etc. and they are still in great shape.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you guys need any other info.

http://youtu.be/uvrmVhgig9Q

Dothan_Trojan97
05-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Wow. It seems there are alot of folks interested in "fathead" type logos. Maybe I can get a referral fee from Signs Now for sending them some business. :wave:

Dothan_Trojan97
05-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Feel free to "sticky" the info. Share it with anyone who is interested.

The more we promote TROY, the better.

Again, anyone that has questions or needs info regarding the logos or anything I did in my son's room, feel free to contact me.

Remember, Mike did a "Trojanville" room a while back, too. He might have some useful insight/tips to getting the room together. I know he and I communicated a bit while he was working on his room and I gave him few useful tips. Some of that info may be in an old thread about his room. In addition, I am sure Mike would be willing to share his experiences/tips regarding his room.

Hope this helps.

GO TROY!