PDA

View Full Version : I am so stoked...

TrojanEmpire
08-28-2005, 11:51 AM
for the start of the season. I went to the Screentech store online yesterday and ordered a bunch of new Trojan gear (jersey, polo shirt, etc.) With 9 of the 11 games being on TV, I am going to turn my den into a Troy room. It will be my sanctuary on game days. I am so ready for the season. Anybody else do anything similar during the season? BTW, how quickly does Screentech get their orders out? I want my stuff before the game this Saturday.

Nice Trojan
08-28-2005, 11:55 AM
I dont get to do anything to the den, but we are in the process of drawing plans to build our new house. In those paint plans, I am including a Trojan logo on either the garage or workshop floor. My sister is a painter so she is drawing it up. It will be a year or so til I see it, but should look good. My office will be all decked out in Troy gear too.

TrojanEmpire
08-28-2005, 12:05 PM
I would like to deck out my office as well but the wife and I share it. Compromises had to be made. So I get to deck out the den. I have never really had any Troy stuff to deck out my house with. I am looking forward to it. I would have done this last year, but with the name and logo change, I waited till this year.

TrojanWar
08-28-2005, 12:15 PM
See my thread about prints in 'Everything Else.'

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2535

RedEdgeTrojan
08-28-2005, 01:56 PM
We just bought a new house (well, new to us and newer than what we are currently living in til moving day) and will also have a TROY room. I am about to head to fan day (the one were the players and coaches sign stuff) and get yet another football signed to add to the room. TrojanWar...let me know where you get your prints from and I might look into them also.

Aside from that, the house inspector for the prosepective buyer is coming tomorrow, just in time for the outskirts (HOPEFULLY the outskirts) of Katrina. Then again it might be a good thing...they might say if it is doing well during the storms, it is alright. Anyway, my prayers are for the people in the direct path of the hurricane.