PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Fan Day / Aug. 28

troystfan
08-27-2005, 10:26 PM
On Sunday, the Troy University athletics department would like to invite everyone to Trojan Fan Day. Fan Day will start at 2:30 p.m. at Trojan Arena. Fans are encouraged to come out and support Coach Larry Blakeney and the 2005 Trojans as they get ready to kick-off the season.

Fan Day will be held in the air conditioning of Trojan Arena. There will be free Dairy Fresh ice cream for the kids, as well as free posters. The players and coaches will sign autographs and pose for pictures with fans of all ages.

Make your plans to come out in support of all of the Troy University athletics teams this weekend and get the 2005-06 year off to a great start.

TUFAN
08-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Much better attended than last year. They also had the VB team there w/a poster. Most all the players were very friendly and talkative w/a few notable exceptions - but hey, it was a long day for them.

troystfan
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
I agree, much better turnout than last year. I was also impressed with the players, they were very polite to myself and my 6 & 9 year old daughters.

I wish that more events could be scheduled to make it more of an attraction.