PDA

View Full Version : Need help for school.

Redshawk
03-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Hey guys I'm doing a persuasive speech at my JR College about "Why you should support Troy Athletics" And I needed visual aids (pictures) to put for a powerpoint as I do my speech. I was looking on Google's images and I couldn't really find any big enough pictures or pictures from all the sports (just looking for Football, Basketball, and Baseball) I'm hoping yall have some I can use or know where I could find some on the Internet at. I would really appreciate it a lot.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I would really appreciate it if they were more recent pictures when they changed to just TROY and not TSU.

redwaver
03-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey guys I'm doing a persuasive speech at my JR College about "Why you should support Troy Athletics" And I needed visual aids (pictures) to put for a powerpoint as I do my speech. I was looking on Google's images and I couldn't really find any big enough pictures or pictures from all the sports (just looking for Football, Basketball, and Baseball) I'm hoping yall have some I can use or know where I could find some on the Internet at. I would really appreciate it a lot.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I would really appreciate it if they were more recent pictures when they changed to just TROY and not TSU.
Oops! My pictures was before we were TSU%$#$@!!!!!!!! Someone out there can surely help here.

JPSousa1898
03-31-2011, 02:40 PM
STC and TSC FTW! :-D

Troy79
04-01-2011, 12:51 PM

Thanks guys!

Redshawk, I would suggest you look on the TroyTrojans.com website and once you enter in the site, click on the tab that says Multimedia and chose the dropdown box named Photo Gallery. There are a number of pictures on that site, some of each sport as well as the current construction of the new arena. You might also want to reach out to the athletic department to see if they could provide you with some photo's, Trojan Warriors information, etc. I wish you good luck on your project, proud to hear you are pushing Troy at the JC.
Go TROY!