PDA

View Full Version : UAB Smack

Blazer85
08-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Well if UAB can beat Tennessee and then Troy beats UAB, that could be big for Troy. But we know neither of those are probably going to happen. 8)

Trojans1andAll
08-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Well if UAB can beat Tennessee and then Troy beats UAB, that could be big for Troy. But we know neither of those are probably going to happen. 8)

Well if you can pull your head out of your @ss and stop posting on threads that have nothing to do with UA'sB, that would be good for all of us. But we know neither of those are probably going to happen.

GO TROJANS!

Blazer85
08-21-2005, 09:53 PM

Well if you can pull your head out of your @ss and stop posting on threads that have nothing to do with UA'sB, that would be good for all of us. But we know neither of those are probably going to happen.

GO TROJANS!

So that's the way things work here, huh? Visiting fans are only allowed to post in topics that are directed at them specifically? Interesting how you folks do things :roll:

UABhoops
08-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Geez...tough crowd. So much for southern hospitality. These guys threw that completely out the window.

Troy93
08-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Well if UAB can beat Tennessee and then Troy beats UAB, that could be big for Troy. But we know neither of those are probably going to happen. Beating UAb is always good win but it will not be as big as beating a BIG 12 or SEC team on the road.

Blazer85
08-21-2005, 10:41 PM
Well if UAB can beat Tennessee and then Troy beats UAB, that could be big for Troy. But we know neither of those are probably going to happen. Beating UAb is always good win but it will not be as big as beating a BIG 12 or SEC team on the road.

My point is that it depends. For example, someone can beat a Big XII team like Baylor, but is that really that significant? UAB beat Miss. State on the road, but because MSU is down, it's not considered very significant. If yall beat Mizzou and they have a good year, then yes, that's a big win... but if they tank like last year, it's not nearly as big. So I dont know that one can say what's going to be the biggest win without knowing how your opponents perform throughout the rest of the year.

Trojans1andAll
08-21-2005, 10:47 PM

GO TROJANS!

So that's the way things work here, huh? Visiting fans are only allowed to post in topics that are directed at them specifically? Interesting how you folks do things
:roll:

boo hoo. The thread made no comments or insult to UA'sB and to no big surprise you jump on and make a feable attempt at smack. My comment was probably nicer than what would have happened if myself or another Troy fan had done the same thing on your board. Speaking of which why don't you go post there?

And speaking of this thread, I'll stop now and let it get back to its original topic.

GO TROJANS!

Blazer85
08-21-2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah... you're right, that would be a weak attempt at smack. If only it WERE an actual attempt at smack. :roll:

TSUWhiner
08-21-2005, 11:12 PM
I should have named this post for Trojan fans only. I just knew we would get something from the UAB peanut gallery. These goobers always have something to say. Hell if your gonna post under this thread at least respond to the questions..and not post about a team we could give a rats @ss about you know?

Whiner

CommonSense
08-22-2005, 09:39 AM
I should have named this post for Trojan fans only. I just knew we would get something from the UAB peanut gallery. These goobers always have something to say. Hell if your gonna post under this thread at least respond to the questions..and not post about a team we could give a rats @ss about you know?

Whiner

You are a joke. Maybe you should read the sig's of your fellow posters...seems to me you all are obsessed with UAB. Go tip some cows are something...

BMarkey
08-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, "are something".

Go home.

faithintsu
08-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Go tip some cows are something...

HAHA

That is great, so funny how we are all stereo typed.