PDA

View Full Version : dfarr -- looks like you need some help

CommonSense
08-19-2005, 03:45 PM
So, I thought I'd help you out here on the new UAB board...ha ha Go Blazers baby, we rule and you know it!

Sarahbelle
08-19-2005, 03:50 PM
I think the help dfarr needs is far beyond the capacity of the Blazer Nation.

CommonSense
08-19-2005, 03:56 PM
I think the help dfarr needs is far beyond the capacity of the Blazer Nation.

Ahhh, SarahBelle...I've read you have a little fan following yourself on The BlazerTalk board. The only thing I've ever enjoyed in Troy was some of the fine Trojan women and waffle and eggs at the waffle house early on a Friday morning!

dfarr
08-19-2005, 04:00 PM
nah, i dont need any help. they're too blinded by their jealousy to realize that troy doesnt have the defense to stop uab, and has never had the offense to beat anyone.

goe1975
08-19-2005, 04:16 PM
So, I thought I'd help you out here on the new UAB board...ha ha Go Blazers baby, we rule and you know it!

Oh God, another one. We are being contaminated. But spreading disease is what these guys do best. Good thing we're the Trojans huh? Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk. :roll:

FRED_of_TROY
08-19-2005, 04:32 PM
nah, i dont need any help. they're too blinded by their jealousy to realize that troy doesnt have the defense to stop uab, and has never had the offense to beat anyone.

Did I miss something???
Did we not beat you guys last time???

dfarr
08-19-2005, 04:53 PM
nope, we beat ourselves by fumbling on the goaline twice.

Troy93
08-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Your dline getting worn down had nothing do with the loss. Stop making excuses. You just got beat. Accept it.

TroJam
08-19-2005, 05:52 PM
nope, we beat ourselves by fumbling on the goaline twice.

Here come the excuses. Let me try. The last time we lost to UAB was because:
1. We didn't score enough;
2. One of our lineman had a bad cold;
3. We threw an inteception that would have been a touchdown play
4. Coach Blakeney had a hang nail therefore he got distracted which caused a fumble.