PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Question

kiwan
08-17-2005, 08:03 AM
After Watching the Mizzou game last night, (WOW!). I wondered how many colleges have all 4 D-linemen from last year on a NFL Roster?
Demarcus Ware-Dallas
Eric Thomas-Indianapolis
Alfred Malone-Houston
Cedric Sullivan-Cincinatti

By the way, I don't know the answer to this question.

ksdtrojan
08-17-2005, 08:32 AM
I didn't realize that all 4 made a roster. Go Trojans!!! Keep breeding defensive players.

Tums
08-17-2005, 08:36 AM
After Watching the Mizzou game last night, (WOW!). I wondered how many colleges have all 4 D-linemen from last year on a NFL Roster?
Demarcus Ware-Dallas
Eric Thomas-Indianapolis
Alfred Malone-Houston

By the way, I don't know the answer to this question.
Eric Thomas is not on the colts roster.

kiwan
08-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I just noticed that also, According to the Media Guide he did sign but obviusly was cut. The other 3 are still active though.

tsu59
08-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Demarcus Ware-Dallas
Eric Thomas-Indianapolis
Alfred Malone-Houston

By the way, I don't know the answer to this question.I watched that replay too - the thing that got my attention is how many of this years' starters on defense not only got playing time in that game but made outstanding plays - Franklin Lloyd sacked Brad Smith, Condren broke up a pass or two, Faulk got a critical interception, and Olmstead had some great punts.

Made me think this years' defense is going to be good !

Go Trojans !!!

TUTrojan
08-17-2005, 10:57 AM
I got goose bumps all over again watching the last two nights' replays. I can't wait until the season starts!

There were a ton of great plays made in the Mizzou game. If we would have had half an offense we should have beat them a lot more convincingly (and I guess we would have been nearly undefeated also).

I have high hopes for this year, if we can get our offense up to the middle or lower third of the pack (instead of rock bottom).

tsu59
08-17-2005, 11:25 AM
With a good offense the Trojans would have be undefeted last year.