PDA

View Full Version : From Mitch & Murray: A-Always, B-Be, C-Cheering

Mr. Ho
10-19-2004, 11:38 AM
More motivational movie speeches (Mr. Ho tried to clean this up as good as possible):

Mr. Ho: Let me have your attention for a moment. 'Cause you're talkin' about what...you're talkin' 'bout...*****in' about that game we lost, some s.o.b. don't make the right call, somebody don't make the catch, so forth, let's talk about something important. Are you all here?

Larry: All but one.

Mr. Ho: Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important. Put that coffee down. Coffee's for Trojan fans only. You think I'm f'in' with you? I am not f'in' with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch and Murray. And I'm here on a mission of mercy.

You call yourself a Trojan fan, you s.o.b..

Trojan Fan #1: I don't gotta listen to this crap.

Mr. Ho: You certainly don't pal 'cause the good news is you're fired. The bad news is you got all you got, just one week to regain your status, starting with this weekend, starting with Saturday's LSU game. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this weekends game. As you all know, first prize is a Win over LSU. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is your fired. You get the picture? You laughing now? You got a game. This team has worked thier tails off. Get to the game and cheer for them. You can't cheer for this team, you can't cheer crap, you are crap, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out.

Trojan Fan #2: The offense is weak.

Mr. Ho : The offense is weak? The frickin' offense is weak? You're weak. I've been cheering for this team 20 years ...

Trojan Fan #3: What's your name?

Mr. Ho: F you, that's my name. You know why mister? Cause you wear a t-shirt to the game, I drive a car with magnets, painted windows, wear polo shirts, hats. That's my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't cheer in this Saturday's game, you can't cheer for them? Then go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life. Cheer them on the line which is dotted. You hear me you f'in' ***gots.

ABC. A, Always, B, Be, C, Cheering. Always be cheering. Always be cheering. AIDA. Attention. Interest. Decision. Action. Attention. Do I have your attention? Interest. Are you interested? I know you are 'cause it's cheer or walk. You cheer or you hit the bricks. Decision. Have you made your decision for the Trojans And action. AIDA. Get out there. You got a game Saturday night, you think they play the game to get out of the studying? A Trojan don't want to play on the field lest he wants to win. They're playing out there waiting to give you a chance to cheer. Are you going to do it? Are you man enough to do it? What's the problem, pal?

Trojan Fan #1: You, Mr. Ho, you're such a hero, you're such a fan, how come you're coming down here and wasting your time with such a bunch of bums?

Mr. Ho: You see this polo shirt? You see this shirt?

Trojan Fan #1: Yeah.

Mr. Ho: That Polo shirt costs more than your lousy t-shirt. I made every game last year, how much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a crap. Good father. F you, go home and play with your kids. You want to cheer here, CHEER. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you'll get on Saturday night? If you don't like it, leave. I can go out there Saturday night, the offense we got, make LSU jump off sides two, three times. Saturday. In two hours. Can you? Can you?

Go and do likewise. AIDA. Get mad you s.o.b's!!! Get mad. You know what it takes to cheer for the Trojans? It takes brass cajones to cheer for the Trojans. Go and do likewise, gents. The Trojans are out there, you pick it up a notch, it's time, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out Saturday night and cheer, cheer, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a Trojan fan. It's a tough racket.''

These are the tickets. These are the LSU tickets. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for real fans. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (To Troajn Fan #1) And to answer your question, pal: Why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your f'in' ass because a loser is a loser.

The real speech: http://yu.ac.kr/~bwlee/esc/baldwin.htm