PDA

View Full Version : GoTroyTrojan.Com Store Now Online

faithintsu
10-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Greetings Trojan Fans!!

This post is to inform you all that the First and Only Troy University Merchandise E-Commerce Store is online and accepting Orders.

We have officially opened the store and are taking orders for the Troy Trojans Gear. We are currently stocked with appeal and accessories from the vendor ScreenTech but will be adding more and more vendors as they become available. Also, please bare with us in the beginning as we continue too add things and continue to work out all of the kinks in the system. If you have any problems, concerns, or comments about the store, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at sales@gotroytrojans.com.

We are aware some of the pictures are not the best, but we are working on getting that fixed ASAP. Also, the shirts and hats are Cardinal, its just my Digital Camera is not showing the colors correctly and this will be fixed very soon. Just as a taste of things to come, we are going to be adding some new T-Shirts, Fleece’s, as well an Exclusive drawing by a Troy Alumnus of the Troy vs. Marshall game.

If there are any ideas or things your would like to see us carry, or add, please contact us and let us know and we will do our very best to get them from our vendors and or see if they can produce them.

Thanks for all of your patience during this process, and please spread the word regarding this new website!

TSUWhiner
10-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Thank you for working hard to make this stuff happen. I will be buying lots of stuff from there..the car magnet is my number one priority :). I will submit some ideas for new products for the store..who knows I could be your Marketing/Merchandise director with a music degree :)!

Whiner

TrojanHoarse
10-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Couple of questions/suggestions for the online store. Since this is now a business venture with a potential for some real profit, are you guys planning any marketing/advertising? It would be awesome if you guys made up some goTroyTrojans.com shirts and handed them out to Trojan fans at LSU or at the next home game to get the word out about the site. I'm sure most of the people onthis board would be more than happy to wear a decent looking goTroyTrojans.com t-shirt to the game. Perhaps a centered/smaller web address logo on the front and a larger print on the back. If it's cardinal and it says Go Troy Trojans on it, any Troy fan would wear it to a game and that would let all the fans know about your site and your store. Also, having a few volunteers hand out fliers in tailgate area that explains that goTroyTrojans.com is the premier online source for Trojan fans to chat and buy trojan gear, would help spread the word. We'd love to see this site get the attention it deserves from the Trojan Nation.

On another note, any chance you'll have children's apparell? Onesies for babies, toddler outfits and kids t-shirts would be awesome. Thanks.

faithintsu
10-21-2004, 10:11 AM
I definitly agree with you on the Marketing and Advertising aspect of the site. Unfortunately right now there is no way it can be as fincially we are unable to give away T-Shirts. We are currently working on a logo for the Website that we can market but its taking time as everything we do has to be approved by the university, and just recently they knocked down our main design.

In saying that, we are going to be at that point to be able to do that, one day. Unfortunately it is going to take some time to get there as we are still small and have all of the money placed in the Online Store.

Regarding the Children;s cloths, I am doing the best I can to try and find a vendor that is making those so that I can buy them and sell them, unfortunately I have not been able to find anyone to do that.

Thanks for the comments!! I love to get feedback from everyone!! Please keep it coming.

FRED_of_TROY
10-21-2004, 11:45 AM
The original post said something about an original drawing. I don't see that on the site.

Does anyone know any more about that?

faithintsu
10-21-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah its not online yet. The artist is getting it copied this week. Hopefully we will have something on Next week to put online and be ready for ordering.

FRED_of_TROY
10-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Who is the artist?

faithintsu
10-21-2004, 01:25 PM
His name is John Baggett, he lives in Birmingham, AL and graduated in the class of 03.

I have seen the drawing and it is awsome!!

Lord-Mustang
12-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Just thought you might want to know...Screentech in Dothan is having a "Warehouse" sale and I picked up a few T's for $5 each. That's with the new logo...old TSU T's go for $3 each. Fitted caps are $10 and adjustable are $7. Limited time only.

You can email Terry Collins at tcollins@screentech1.com

I've yet to find a website for them though.

BMarkey
12-12-2004, 07:11 PM
I would much rather see us support Jeff and this site, even if we have to pay a few bucks more. This site is worth the difference.

Now, I'd like to see a better selection of new logo polos! :)

faithintsu
12-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Just thought you might want to know...Screentech in Dothan is having a "Warehouse" sale and I picked up a few T's for $5 each. That's with the new logo...old TSU T's go for $3 each. Fitted caps are $10 and adjustable are $7. Limited time only.

You can email Terry Collins at tcollins@screentech1.com

I've yet to find a website for them though.

Thats some dam good deals - if your in Dothan.

Sarahbelle
12-12-2004, 08:08 PM
I've tried to go by there everytime I've been home for the past year but they're never open. :?

Lord-Mustang
12-12-2004, 11:47 PM
There are open 10 - 2 on Saturdays.