PDA

View Full Version : UAB

TSUWhiner
08-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah to those idiot UA B team fans

Troy 60 UAB 7 October 8th, 1995

I believe that was 10 years ago..and I think we should repeat that score..something like this

Troy 70 UAB 3 September 10th, 2005

UABhoops
08-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Congrats idiot. You played a school that had been playing football for about 6 years at that point.

Damn, you guys are freakin' stupid. Keep bragging about that big win. We know how important it is to you.

TrojanWar
08-12-2005, 04:16 PM
It's funny how it took South Florida less time to build a pretty good program. What's your excuse?

USF at 6 years old was a very good football team.

TSUWhiner
08-12-2005, 05:44 PM
And you know what is also funny UABTurd..that score...you know..this one...

Troy 60 UAB 7

Wasnt Troy still full fledged I-AA? and UAB I-A? I dont know correct me if I am wrong smart guy

dfarr
08-12-2005, 06:37 PM

Troy 60 UAB 7

Wasnt Troy still full fledged I-AA? and UAB I-A? I dont know correct me if I am wrong smart guy

well, you are wrong. we didnt move up to I-A till '96. congrats on beating a team that had just jumped from D-III about 2 years earlier.

usf's program took off quicker because of 2 things. A) the talent level in florida is much better and deeper than in alabama for recruiting B) they invested tons of money into the program via coaches, facilities, etc. and i believe that they beat yall in '98 when yall were #1 in the country and they were in their second year of existance.

did yall even score 70 points combined last year?

TROYgirl128
08-12-2005, 07:16 PM
According to my calculations, we scored a total of 286 points last season.

Someone, please, correct me if I'm wrong; I'm definitely NOT a math major. I have...

v. NIU 21-34
v. MTSU 37-17
v. ULL 13-10
v. FAU 24-6
v. Idaho 47-7
v. LSU 20-24
v. ASU 9-13
v. Utah St. 49-21
v. USC 7-17
v. Missouri 24-14
v. Marshall 17-15
v. NMSU 18-22

21+37+13+24+47+20+9+49+7+24+17+18=286

dfarr
08-12-2005, 07:56 PM
how many did the offense actually score?

Troy93
08-12-2005, 08:27 PM
dfarr, I was at that game in Tampa. Could not tell you if that was USF second year of ball or not. What I do know is that we beat them at our place the year before. The year we lost we were ranked #1 on the 1-AA level. I do know that they were in the transition phase of going to 1-a, as far as I can remember. I am sure you will correct me if I am mistaken since you are a wealth of statistical knowledge. Not making excuses for the loss, they had a very talented QB (name escapes me) that was definitely in the mold of Michael VIck. So I guess we should not count that loss since, under your theory, they have more talented recruits & we were just 1-aa.

Come on. Stop whining about UAB only being a D3 school at the time we beat you guys. Last I checked, I think they wore helmets & pads just like we did when they played us.

littlebittyschool
08-12-2005, 09:23 PM

Maybe we didn't come very close to scoring 70 in any ONE game last year, but you clowns came within 11 points of having 70 scored AGAINST you by both Toolame and Hawaii. Not to mention the 45 dropped on you by South Florida in front of two or three dozen of your fans while the other ten or twelve of you tools watched it on TV. And to think, you paid more money to recruit your Defensive "Genius" away from Troy so you could get results like that.

The end is in sight. When Alvarez from WI retires, Watson will be the only Head Football Coach and AD in the country. Choices will have to be made. Personally, I don't care which job he chooses. To all of the people who hate UAB (which is pretty much ALL of the people) it's a win/win situation. If he's the head coach, then he'll continue his mediocrity and you can count at least 2 losses on your schedule every year that you shouldn't have because he got out-coached. That UAT BOT won't pony up the money to pay for a good AD and if you do get lucky and get a "diamond in the rough" then he'll be gone at the first bigger offer that he gets i.e. Georgia Southern, The Citadel, Hoover High, or the local Birmingham YMCA. If Watson decides to be the AD, he'll continue to keep UAB on it's current pace (a slow, steady decline) and eventually get you kicked out of CDOA (if it doesn't implode first). Whatever coach you hire will be sub-par at best. My money's on you clowns picking up Bobby Humphrey since he got canned from the Steel Dogs. Look for nets to be put up around the goal posts at Legion Field any day now.

The University of Arena Ball! Coming soon, to a converted soccer field near you.

TROYgirl128
08-12-2005, 11:13 PM
You never said anything about the offense scoring a combined 70 points...you just said "combined 70 points." Then, when you get a number that's 3-digits, you pull out the ole "How many of those did your offense score?" The point is...that we scored more than 70 points. Yes, our defense probably had an above-average chunk of them, but...so what? At the end of the game, it didn't matter, did it? I don't know what teams usually average for a season, but 286 sounds pretty high to me.

littlebittyschool
08-12-2005, 11:25 PM
At the end of the game, it didn't matter, did it? I don't know what teams usually average for a season, but 286 sounds pretty high to me.

Acutally, Ms. TROYgirl128, we were ranked somewhere in the mid-80s in points scored per game. That's out of 117 teams. I don't think there's any way to positively spin that. The main reason we were that high is because Troy was second in the nation in an odd stat called "returns for touchdowns". This basically takes into account every time a team scores a touchdown while not on offense (defense returns an INT or fumble for TD, punt return for TD, kick return for TD, etc.) The only team ahead of Troy last year in this category... Miami Hurricanes. Not bad company.

What our simple-minded friend from the soon to be University of Arena Ball fails to realize is that while our offense was in the mid 80s, our defense was in the teens in points allowed. If you average the two together, then Troy finished well above the "half-way" mark for teams in D-1A last year. Plenty good enough to dispose of teams like the Blazers.

Do not fret young lady. The Univeristy of Awful Bums will be sent back to Bham with The Ultimate A** Beating.

TROYgirl128
08-13-2005, 02:57 AM
:lol:

Thanks!

pkf4troy
08-13-2005, 03:10 AM
[quote="dfarr

usf's program took off quicker because of 2 things. B) they invested tons of money into the program via coaches, facilities, etc. and i believe that they beat yall in '98 when yall were #1 in the country and they were in their second year of existance.

[/quote]
This is the only part of this statement that interest me. Please tell me what facilities they invested in? I lived in Tampa for a few years. They use Raymond James Stadium for their home games.....hence they dont have one. Been through the campus and not much of a practice facility. I have also been in that joke of a basketball arena.......so please explain to me where they invested the money? And that QB they had was named Blackwell....dont remember the 1st name.....GREAT College QB but didnt make it to the pros.
Problem is, UAB fans.....most but not all....have an excuse for everything...... "Hackney fumbled because the center farted" WAAA WAAA! At least when we sucked it up last year on offence we were able to admit to it.....

TUEngineer
08-13-2005, 03:18 AM
"Hackney fumbled because the center farted" WAAA WAAA!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

dfarr
08-13-2005, 07:33 AM
D-III schools dont have scholarship players. essentially still a club team. good job on beating us. you should be proud.

its amazing how the usf qb was a great college qb since he beat troy. i think yall are u making excuses.

troygirl, if you take out how many td's that your special teams and defense scored last year, your offense averaged less than 21 points a game. ours had about 36. no possible way troy wins after losing 10 starters.

tulane and hawaii are better than anyone in your conference by a long shot. if it werent for north texas the whole conference would be D-IAA.

hackney fumbling isnt an excuse, it's a reason. an excuse is that we werent prepared, didnt have our head in the game, etc.

uab wins by 3 touchdowns and the stadium is renamed "Damn, i wish were still D-IAA stadium"

tsu59
08-13-2005, 08:23 AM
... no possible way troy wins after losing 10 starters.

uab wins by 3 touchdowns and the stadium is renamed "Damn, i wish were still D-IAA stadium", and I wake up from this Alice in Wonder Land dream.

Last year Troys' D was 3 deep - it is again this year - when UAB comes to Troy on 9/10 they will get an old fashion @$$ kicking. :lol:

TrojanWar
08-13-2005, 09:11 AM
tulane and hawaii are better than anyone in your conference by a long shot. if it werent for north texas the whole conference would be D-IAA.

Are you kidding me? Tulane was one of the biggest jokes in the country last year, which is what made your game with them even funnier. For some reason you think it takes a great offense to win football games. I believe you forgot the saying about a great defense beats a great offense almost everytime, and "Defense wins championships." How will UAB beat us by 3 TD's when there is no way in this world UAB will come close to scoring 3 TD's total in the game?

Back to you making excuses about USF. The reason I brought them up was because you kept making excuses about being a young program and I was just pointing out a successville example of a young program not making excuses. You say it's because they are in Florida. Well, are there not 500 other colleges in Florida as well? Is there a sign at the Florida line telling UAB coaches to stay out? I'm not following you here.

Last point. You said Hawaii was better than any other school in the Sun Belt last year. I remember D1AA FAU beating the Rainbows last year. Remember that? Oh yeah, and that same FAU team beat North Texas and Middle Tennesee. Let's see, who beat FAU? That's right, TROY! We beat them like a drum.

Trojans1andAll
08-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Tulane and Hawaii for d@mned sure aren't going to score 50+ points on Troy. Tulane isn't better than everyone in the Sun Belt, they're just better than you in CUSA. I couldn't care less about Hawaii, except for the fact that the only time I cheered for them was in a certain bowl game last season.

Our D will suffocate UA'sB this year. All there is to it.

Who says our offense is going to suck? Maybe, but we won't know 'til the season starts and even so, it sucked the last time we kicked UA'sB a$$.

Troy kicks the crap out of UA'sB in what UA'sB fans call 'man, I wish we had one' stadium.

go back to the ua'sb board

GO TROJANS! Whup 'bama's branch campus!

TSU-Baggs
08-13-2005, 10:16 AM
dfarr.... bring on buddy. We don't loose in our house. It's well known that people who talk trash do so out of fear to make up for their known inadequacies . So, based on all this trash and smack talk, you guys must be feeling pretty damn inadequate! :lol:

dfarr
08-13-2005, 12:42 PM
what do i have to feel inadequate about? we return 16 starters from a bowl team and one of the best qbs in the country. we return 3 backs who averaged over 5 ypc last year and 4 starters on the o-line. i feel much more confident returning 16 than yall should returing 6, including just 1 midseason starter on offense. we will win easily by 3tds. our one weakness from last year was our passing D, but since yall cant complete a pass to save your lives, i wont lose any sleep over the game.

tsu59
08-13-2005, 01:14 PM
... we will win easily by 3tds. our one weakness from last year was our passing D, but since yall cant complete a pass to save your lives, i wont lose any sleep over the game.

Not many teams have ever scored 3tds in movie gallery stadium much less beat Troy by 3tds :!:
Don't know what you've been smokeing but it undoubtly is more powerful than anything around Troy :lol:

Troy93
08-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Well dfarr, let me explain something. I know you think that by us losing players you think we will be down from last year. I would agree if I was on the outside looking in & had no knowledge of an opposing program other than what I read on paper. I could say the same about UAb. You lost your best WR, who is Hackney going to throw to or you D stopped no one last year. But let's leave those assumptions behind us.

The one defining characteristic that we in the Trojan Nation can rely on is that Larry Blakney has wil not put a lousy team on the field. That is why we are not just optomistic but we are also realist in the fact that we will be very competitive. Can you share that same confidence in Brown? If you do, then you are of one of maybe 5 people in Bham that does. My observations come from not how many players you have or do not have but how well your coaches prepare & they decisions they make based on history.

In that realism, I truly believe this game will be tight because of the pride our boys have in this game & playing on our home turf. Saying you will win by 3 touchdowns is ludacris. You really make yourself look like you have no knowledge. Believe me, LB will be up for this game. He has a knack for winning in rivalry games. I have been around too long & witnessed it first hand.

Trojans1andAll
08-13-2005, 05:13 PM
... we will win easily by 3tds. our one weakness from last year was our passing D, but since yall cant complete a pass to save your lives, i wont lose any sleep over the game.

Not many teams have ever scored 3tds in movie gallery stadium much less beat Troy by 3tds :!:
Don't know what you've been smokeing but it undoubtly is more powerful than anything around Troy :lol:

Whatever it was, it was probably bought off one of their assisstant coaches. :D

GO TROJANS!

Tums
08-13-2005, 09:55 PM
we didnt move up to I-A till '96. congrats on beating a team that had just jumped from D-III about 2 years earlier.
And you still have a D-III crowd unless Rubin is in the house.

dfarr
08-14-2005, 09:23 AM
we didnt move up to I-A till '96. congrats on beating a team that had just jumped from D-III about 2 years earlier.

thats funny. i could have sworn we had a bigger crowd than yall did last year for our tcu game. your espn game against a big xii opponent, the first game in the new stadium, drew around 27k from what i have been told. our espn game against tcu drew over 35k. i love how you talk about our crowds being so small, yet we averaged only 500 less in attenance than troy, even with the 5k monsoon game averaged in.

TrojanEmpire
08-14-2005, 09:29 AM
that may not be true. The point is this. The reason those crowds are the way they are for games like TCU are because they are not on Saturday's (Fridays, Tuesdays, Thursdays. etc.)so they don't have to compete with UAT and Auburn. Check those facts before you make a statement like that about crowd size. Check out what the average attendance is for home games on a Saturday, when they have something to compete with. I think you will fin Troy's crowds to be as large or larger than UAB's.

TROYgirl128
08-14-2005, 10:21 AM
I think it's also important to note the difference in the size of the school and the towns in which each school is located. UAB is in the middle of downtown Bham with a lot more students than Troy, and you STILL average LESS people per game than we do? What's it like to watch a game in a half-empty stadium? Oh wait, I remember 3 years ago...it seemed like there more people on our side than yours.

Troy93
08-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Guys let me clarify this fallacy that UAB had 35k at the TCU game. I do not care what numbers UAB releases about their attendance. Sports talk radio in this area the day after their game was laughing hysterically about the reported number. I did not go to the game but a few & I mean a few in my office did. Mainly because they had free tickets put in their mail boxes. They said there is no way that Legion Field had that many at the game.

In our game against Mizzou, which was not the first game in the Gallery, 27K on a Thurdays night in the town with a substantially less populus is pretty darn good. That was paid attendance by the way. And people stayed for the whole game.

Dfarr, I respect your devotion to your school but come on. Then again keep it up. I can not pay for this type of comedy. Are you performing at the Stardome. If so, can I get free tickets? :lol:

BDM88
08-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Umm Doesn't UAB Play Tennessee Before Limping into Troy? I think you all need to Focus on First Surviving Tennessee Before you talk all this smack. I just love how People Talk smack only to change course when Facts are laid down. How Many more excuses are you going to run through?

dfarr
08-14-2005, 12:59 PM
ok, i found on the ncaa's site the attendance was 33,280, till more than 27k. troy93, you are completely wrong. i was there. there were definately 33k there. it just looks like less because legion field can hold 85k. the radio the next day was very complimentary of uab.

here are some links to pictures from that night. i hope they work:

http://photos3.flickr.com/5851795_cfc3a5f17b.jpg?v=0

http://photos3.flickr.com/5851806_99956e2b1c.jpg?v=0

http://photos4.flickr.com/5852213_a41a85dbab.jpg?v=0

http://photos6.flickr.com/5852152_7ed371509d.jpg?v=0

the ones that are farther off are of the visitor side and the closer up ones are of the home side.

ive argued w/ sarahbelle so much about the city size thing. yes, we have a bigger city population, but that doesnt mean that they are uab fans. majority of bham population are uat and au grads. we dont even have 40 years of alumni yet, and we only have 10 years of D-I football alumni.

Troy93
08-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Still find it funny that there is very little UAB gear being worn at the game other than the band. Maybe my hearing is getting bad in my old age but I do remember Finebaum poking fun at the crowd. Sorry, that is a fact. Is that a guy wearing an Aubie cap in photo 1?

TUEngineer
08-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Is that a guy wearing an Aubie cap in photo 1?

Looks like it! :lol:

dfarr
08-14-2005, 04:26 PM
what's funny now is that i proved you wrong u have to pick on what the fans are wearing. team attire is one of our weaker points. there arent many places to get uab stuff away from campus, but things are getting better.

Troy93
08-14-2005, 04:34 PM
What's funny is how easy it is to get under your skin. :lol:

dfarr
08-14-2005, 09:53 PM
it takes a whole lot more than talking some trash on a messageboard to get under my skin.

Tums
08-15-2005, 09:12 AM

thats funny. i could have sworn we had a bigger crowd than yall did last year for our tcu game. your espn game against a big xii opponent, the first game in the new stadium, drew around 27k from what i have been told. our espn game against tcu drew over 35k. i love how you talk about our crowds being so small, yet we averaged only 500 less in attenance than troy, even with the 5k monsoon game averaged in.
Dfarr I recieved some of the free tickets last year that UAB sent out to get attendance that high. I do not know if you are also aware of the scandal where UAB was giving out tickets to the Memphis game for free last year only to find out people from Mephis where the ones requesting them. UAB decided not to honor free tickets given to people from Tenn. after UAB found out. Please do not blurb about your attendance when you give free tickets to others teams fans. I know for a fact UAB does since I recieved them personally last year. Atleast I pay for tickets to go and watch Troy play. Alot of those watching UAB games can not make that same claim.

TrojanWar
08-15-2005, 09:35 AM
Could you imagine how pathetic the UAB attendance numbers would be if everyone had to pay for tickets? I would say well under 15,000 a game.

The current numbers are still terrible considering UAB is in what they call a much better conference than us and the school is located in the largest city in Alabama. You would think if they had great fan support as they say that by default their attendance figures would be much higher than ours. What does that tell you?

dfarr
08-15-2005, 12:12 PM
well, trojanwar, using your logic uat and auburn should only average 21k. tuscaloosa and auburn arent that much larger than the troy-dothan area.

it's hard to have great fan support when you only have 15 years of football history. we dont have 90+ like the other schools in the state.

Tums: who sent you your tickets?

TUEngineer
08-15-2005, 12:16 PM
You can't put Troy and Dothan in the same area, they're not even close.

RedEdgeTrojan
08-15-2005, 12:44 PM
According to the official Alabama state map, Dothan is 57 miles from Troy. If you are wanting to know, Montgomery is 46 miles from Troy.

TrojanWar
08-15-2005, 01:11 PM
well, trojanwar, using your logic uat and auburn should only average 21k.

I was not aware that UAT and Auburn gave away 65,000 free tickets for every game. This is news to me. Could you tell us your source for this breaking news? Using my logic as you have stated, this would have to be the case for your average.

RedEdgeTrojan
08-15-2005, 01:23 PM
dfarr, in regards to your earlier post, according the 2000 US census:
Tuscaloosa had a population of 77,906 and 56 square miles of land (Tuscaloosa county had a 166446 pop. and 1324 sqare miles).
Auburn had a population of 42987 and 39 square miles of land(Lee county had 119561 pop. and 609 square miles of land).
Troy had a population of 13,935 and 26 sqaure miles of land (Pike county had a 29276 pop. and 671 square miles).

If you going to include Dothan:
It had a populaton of 57737 with 86 square miles of land (Houston county had 91409 pop. and 580 square miles of land).
However, if Dothan is to be included, I guess one would have to pick a city some 57 miles from Auburn and from Tuscaloosa also. I am not going to look into that.

Take from this what you will. :roll:

dfarr
08-15-2005, 02:52 PM
ok, my bad. not being from southern alabama i had no idea that dothan was that far from troy. i just assumed since my troy friends always talked about dothan.

back to the original point. 90% of bham residents arent uab grads, so saying that because we have a larger population we should automatically have more fans is wrong. most people in t-town, auburn, or troy grew up or graduated from the respective institutions. most people in bham moved in from previous said institutions for work, thus having no ties to uab other than residing in the same city. its just like making the arguement that samford should have 100k at their games. logically flawed.

UABhoops
08-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Don't act like Troy hasn't given out free football tickets in the newspaper before. I know for a fact that they did it last year.

Tums
08-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Tums: who sent you your tickets?
They came from the UAB athletic department according to the return address on the envelope. Most tickets arrived in a envelope with the UAB logo and the athletic department address in the corner with nothing but tickets inside. The tickets for the Memphis Game came with some kind of promotional letter inside if I remember correctly. I gave the tickets to people located in the area and they attended the games. I do know someone at UAB and they where also recruiting a kid I have contact with. I have relatives in the Birmingham area from my Fathers side of the family. I feel like someone had knowledge that I would be going to games where ever this kid would be playing at and might contribute there also. The thing was I never asked for a ticket or was not told they would becoming by anyone. Maybe a UAB supporter paid for them and had them sent to me. I do not know all the answers, but I do know the tickets did arrive in a UAB envolope and I did not pay for or ask for the tickets. I had about 50 season tickets to Troy games I paid for at the same time I was recieving free UAB tickets in a UAB envelope. For the record 2004 was the only year I ever recieved any free tickets for UAB football. I had never purchased any ticket for UAB football and probably never will with exception of them playing another team I wish to see.

TrojanWar
08-15-2005, 04:47 PM
Don't act like Troy hasn't given out free football tickets in the newspaper before. I know for a fact that they did it last year.

Ever heard of an advertising trade-off? The tickets were paid for, trust me. Troy did not give out "free" tickets to any game.

dfarr
08-15-2005, 04:52 PM
the same was done for the infamous "Ruben" game. the bham news bought tickets and gave them out to all their subscribers. there arent any "free" tickets. they're all paid for. so now what's the excuse?

tums: the only time i have gotten free uab tickets was to the homecoming game for being an alumni society member. it sounds like you got a random set for some reason. i remember that memphis fiasco, but once again, those tickets were paid for by the advertiser.

Trojans1andAll
08-15-2005, 05:58 PM
the same was done for the infamous "Ruben" game. the bham news bought tickets and gave them out to all their subscribers. there arent any "free" tickets. they're all paid for. so now what's the excuse?

tums: the only time i have gotten free uab tickets was to the homecoming game for being an alumni society member. it sounds like you got a random set for some reason. i remember that memphis fiasco, but once again, those tickets were paid for by the advertiser.

That would be tens of thousands of free UA'sB tickets, is the B'ham news that desperate for customers? How much are they buying these tickets for, what part of the stadium are they for, and what price is UA'sB charging at the gate for similar seating tickets?

Enquiring minds want to know.

GO TROJANS!

dfarr
08-15-2005, 07:52 PM
i think tickets are $15. i havent ever paid for a ticket since im a student.

the word is inquiring, not enquiring.

goe1975
08-15-2005, 09:53 PM
the word is inquiring, not enquiring.

No, son, he was referring to the National Enqui...never mind...not your fault...that was a long time ago...

BlazerSax
08-15-2005, 10:34 PM

Troy 60 UAB 7

well, you are wrong. we didnt move up to I-A till '96. congrats on beating a team that had just jumped from D-III about 2 years earlier.

usf's program took off quicker because of 2 things. A) the talent level in florida is much better and deeper than in alabama for recruiting B) they invested tons of money into the program via coaches, facilities, etc. and i believe that they beat yall in '98 when yall were #1 in the country and they were in their second year of existance.

Since when has Troy ever been #1 in the AP Top 25 Polls?

pkf4troy
08-15-2005, 10:42 PM
#1 in the 1AA polls.....another smart one from UABlah

BlazerSax
08-15-2005, 11:01 PM

Whatever.

All I asked was if Troy had ever been in the AP Top 25 Polls...and they haven't...

TUEngineer
08-15-2005, 11:55 PM

Whatever.

All I asked was if Troy had ever been in the AP Top 25 Polls...and they haven't...

That's not what you meant, shut up. Stop embarrasing yourself, and stop embarrasing other sax players.

TrojanWar
08-16-2005, 08:26 AM
What an idiot this guy is. Do you think we were born yesterday? I mean, you even included the quote talking about when we were #1 and then you ask when we where ranked #1. If that's not what you meant, then why in the world did you include the quote?

I thought you at least had to go to high school before college, but obviously UAB has different admission standards. Who knows?

BlazerSax
08-16-2005, 12:57 PM

That would be tens of thousands of free UA'sB tickets, is the B'ham news that desperate for customers? How much are they buying these tickets for, what part of the stadium are they for, and what price is UA'sB charging at the gate for similar seating tickets?

Enquiring minds want to know.

GO TROJANS!

I think it's funny you take the extra second or two to type out UA'sB rather than UAB.

It would be like me typing out Troy State, but I know it's just Troy.

Sarahbelle
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
I think it's funny you take the extra second or two to type out UA'sB rather than UAB.

It would be like me typing out Troy State, but I know it's just Troy.

More like UAB fans calling the University of Alabama UAT.

tsu59
08-16-2005, 01:11 PM
From some of the posts on this thread it sounds like UAs'B fans are hanging around Troy looking for free tickets - I knew things were bad up in B'ham but never realized it was that bad.