PDA

View Full Version : GoTroyTrojans.Com Online Store Now Open!!

faithintsu
10-19-2004, 09:08 AM
Greetings Trojan Fans!!

This post is to inform you all that the First and Only Troy University Merchandise E-Commerce Store is online and accepting Orders.

We have officially opened the store and are taking orders for the Troy Trojans Gear. We are currently stocked with appeal and accessories from the vendor ScreenTech but will be adding more and more vendors as they become available. Also, please bare with us in the beginning as we continue too add things and continue to work out all of the kinks in the system. If you have any problems, concerns, or comments about the store, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at sales@gotroytrojans.com.

We are aware some of the pictures are not the best, but we are working on getting that fixed ASAP. Also, the shirts and hats are Cardinal, its just my Digital Camera is not showing the colors correctly and this will be fixed very soon. Just as a taste of things to come, we are going to be adding some new T-Shirts, Fleece’s, as well an Exclusive drawing by a Troy Alumnus of the Troy vs. Marshall game.

If there are any ideas or things your would like to see us carry, or add, please contact us and let us know and we will do our very best to get them from our vendors and or see if they can produce them.

Thanks for all of your patience during this process, and please spread the word regarding this new website!

TrojanHoarse
10-19-2004, 12:16 PM
How fast is your turn-around? If I ordered a t-shirt today could you get it to me (in Baton Rouge) by Friday? Silly question usually, but you guys are new and I was curious. Thanks for what you guys are doing, this is awesome and the store looks good. I look forward to the new products you guys can bring to us. I'll be letting my friends know about the site.

faithintsu
10-19-2004, 12:29 PM
I doubt i could get it to you that quick - as a matter of fact I know for sure it could not be done.

I wish i could turn it around that quickly, but jsut will not happen unfortunately.

TrojanHoarse
10-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the quick and honest reply. I love what you guys are doing and will definitely be buying some stuff soon. Thanks and good luck with making this work. I have a HUGE amount of respect for people that are willing to take business risks and be entrepreneurs. You guys are the type of people that keep America's economic engine running.

Hopefully word will spread in Trojan Nation and you guy's will dominate the marketshare of Trojan Merchandising. It's good to be able to support a Trojan company.

faithintsu
10-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words!!

We saw a need for something like this and as we start it might be alittle bumpy, but we are not going anywhere.